Discounts on Recurring Orders
Conni Washable and Reusable Chair Pads with Waterproof Barrier
The washable Conni Chair Pad absorbs fluid; and protects your furniture, wheelchair and car. Available in two sizes, it is suitable for adult incontinence and child potty training.
My Liberty absorbency rating: Total Capacity Rating Light (2 out of 6)
Back by popular demand!
What you need to know
Sold individually and delivered to your home:
- Available in 2 sizes
- Small: 19" x 19" or 1.6' x 1.6'
- Large: 20" x 24" or 1.7' x 2.0'
- Absorbs up to holds over 16 ounces (1000 mls) of fluid over 8 hours
- Available in Teal Blue or Tartan
The Product: Conni Washable and Reusable Chair Pads with Waterproof Barrier
Place discreetly on top of the chair; car seat or other furniture. The chair pad absorbs fluid and protects seating; avoiding the need to clean and deodorize soiled furniture.
Simply wash in the washing machine and tumble dry on a low heat or line dry.
There is a $13.99 CAD flat rate International Handling Fee charged for cost of importing. During the Shipping Selection stage of checkout, this fee will be automatically added to any order containing a Conni product. You will see the fee noted in your shopping cart.
Features and Benefits
- Machine washable and suitable and dryer-safe
- Absorbent and waterproof chair pad holds over 16 ounces (1000 mls) of fluid
- Soft polyester, comfortable top layer, highly absorbent core and breathable PUL waterproof backing
- PVC free
Product Care Instructions
Machine washable and tumble dryer safe, Conni products can be used countless times. For best results, wash with WARM OR COOL water and a good quality laundry detergent.
Conni Absorbent Chair Pads dry quickly on the clothesline or in the tumble dryer on LOW heat. Too much heat can damage the polyurethane backing compromising the effectiveness of the waterproofing.
- Do not use fabric softeners as they can affect absorbency
- Do not use bleach
Certified PVC & Chemical Free
There is widespread concern about the use of toxic substances in fabrics used next to the skin because of the negative and sometimes long-term effects on health. Unlike many incontinence products, Conni Chair Pads and absorbent underwear are free of chemicals and fragrances. Our Conni products are Oeko-Tex accredited and safe to use against the skin.
Oeko-Tex certification ensures safe products for you and your family while being a cost-effective and environmentally sustainable alternative to disposable products.
Conni, has created a proprietary blend of micro-fiber for its waterproof barrier in place of PVC due to its toxicity.
Order today and get the peace of mind you deserve!
International Handling Fee charged for cost of importing.
Read reviews from our own customers and verified buyers
At MyLiberty.Life, we are committed to helping you get what you need quickly and easily.
It seems no two manufacturers use the same language to describe their products. What's "moderate protection" to some is "heavy protection" to others.
To help you sort it out, we’ve developed a standardized Total Capacity Rating system that we use across all brands and incontinence products we sell.
At a glance, the rating shows a product’s ability to absorb and hold bladder and bowel leakage.
Typical Bladder Void Volume for Adults vs Kids
Let's talk specifics. Did you know that adults pass an average of 1 cup (8 ounces or 237 ml) of urine at a time?
Kids are different - there's a calculation based on their age. Look for the "Urine Output Calculation" section to learn more.
For adults, 1 cup is what's considered a 'full' pee (or, 'void' if you prefer).
When shopping for incontinence products, there are three ways of looking at a person's absorbency needs:
- How quickly does the product absorb?
- How much does it hold: drips, leaks, a full void, or multiple voids?
- How dry does it stay?
This is where it becomes critical for you to decide what you're looking for, based on your needs. Are you looking for protection against:
- Occasional drips over several hours? Or
- Small, unexpected leaks (like after a sneeze)? Or
- Slightly larger leaks - like after you lift something, or jump or skip - that leave you feeling wet?
- Or, unpredictable, full (and possibly repeat) voids where you need to change your clothes?
Understanding the protection you need - which can also change over time - is the key to picking the right product. Perhaps you need LIGHT protection during the day but MAXIMUM protection overnight. We've explained what each rating level means below:
Watch for the rating on every product listing on our site to make sure the products you choose are right for you.
1. SLIGHT or minimal bladder leakage
These are usually small pant or panty liners or guards that have a capacity to absorb and hold up to 8 ounces (1 cup or 237ml) of bladder leakage, equivalent to an average urine discharge but over several hours.
2. LIGHT bladder leakage
These are generally pads or guards that can be attached to the underwear that have a capacity to absorb and hold up to 16 ounces (2 cups or 474ml) of bladder or bowel leakage.
3. MODERATE bladder / bowel leakage
These are generally pull-up underwear or full-length pads held in place by waist straps or snug underwear. They have a capacity to absorb and hold up to 24 ounces (3 cups or 710ml) of bladder or bowel leakage.
4. HEAVY bladder / bowel leakage
These products have a capacity to absorb up to 30 ounces (3.75 cups or 887ml) of bladder or bowel leakage.
5. MAXIMUM bladder / bowel leakage
These products are generally adult briefs held in place with tape and are used by people with severe incontinence. They have a capacity to absorb up to 34 ounces (4.25 cups or 1 litre) of leakage.
6. MAXIMUM PLUS bladder / bowel leakage
These products are generally adult briefs held in place with tape and are used for severe, overnight incontinence. They have a capacity to absorb up to 40 ounces (5 cups or 1.2 litres) of leakage.
To read My Liberty's Total Capacity Rating Guide in PDF format, click the link below. Download, save and share with others:
Choose your schedule and we'll automatically refill and deliver your order
Never worry about running out of critical bladder and bowel leak protection supplies again. We offer an optional, 'scheduled refill' service so that you won't be caught short.
When you're ready to order a product by adding it to your shopping cart, you'll see a "Subscribe" option, allowing you to schedule re-orders and automatic deliveries when it suits you best (e.g.: every four weeks or every two months).
Once you place your order, we'll automatically refill your order and ship the products off to you on time.
- Save money - get 5% off all automatic re-orders all year long
- Our service automatically refills on the schedule you choose
- Advance reminder email: we'll email you 3 days before your next re-order so that you can make any changes, or leave it exactly as is
- You can change your order at any time, increasing or decreasing the order size or delivery schedule anytime you need to
- Easy to enroll
- Easy to update your credit card or PayPal info
- Cancel at any time without penalties or fees through your secure account on our website or call us and we'll take care of it for you
- Courtesy Alerts - we'll notify you when your order has shipped
- You will also receive alerts if your credit card information changes or expires