Discounts on Recurring Orders
Conni Kids Incontinence Tackers Underwear - Briefs for Boys or Girls
My Liberty absorbency rating: Total Capacity Rating Light (2 out of 6)
What you need to know
Sold individually and delivered to your home, discreetly packaged:
- Available in sizes 2-4 to 14-16
- Available in 3 colours: Gray, Navy Blue or Pink
- Machine washable and dryer-safe
- Do not use bleach, fabric softener or dryer sheets with Conni Tackers as they will interfere with absorbency
The Product: Conni Kids Incontinence Tackers Underwear
Conni waterproof, absorbent and reusable youth unisex pull-up underwear or training pants are designed to absorb and protect. Conni Kids Tackers feature 4-layer protection from the front waistband all the way to back waistband.
Slim, fashionable and discreet, these underwear are designed for the 'little' accidents and may be useful during day time potty training. Lightweight and easy to use, machine washable and tumble dryer safe; Conni underwear can be re-used countless times. A cost-effective and environmentally sustainable alternative to disposable products.
We also carry Conni Kids Tackers Sports Boxers in 2 colours and a full range of kids sizes. As absorbent as the briefs, also washer / dryer safe and also look and feel just like regular kids underwear.
Please note: Tackers should not be used as a replacement for a disposable diaper or pull-up as they will not contain an entire pee.
Typically, we calculate kids urine output based on age. Here’s a simple way to figure out how much urine your child is passing.
Urine output calculation: children versus adults
- Option 1 (in ounces): Take your child’s age and add 2. That’s how many ounces of urine the child is passing. A five-year old, for example, will pass 7 ounces (age + 2 = 7).
- Option 2 (in millilitres): Take your child’s age, add 2 and multiply by 30. That’s how many millilitres of urine the child is passing. A five-year old, for example, will pass 210 millilitres. ([age + 2] x 30 = 210 ml)
Compare those numbers to adults, who pass an average of 8 ounces (1 cup or 237 millilitres) of urine at a time.
Conni Kids Tackers underwear - so effective, your child will want more than one pair...and you'll save on shipping!
There is a $13.99 CAD flat rate International Handling Fee charged for cost of importing. During the Shipping Selection stage of checkout, this fee will be automatically added to any order containing a Conni product. You will see the fee noted in your shopping cart.
Features and Benefits
- Waterproof and breathable
- Washable and reusable countless times
- Soft stay-dry top layer
- Available in 3 colors: Gray, Navy Blue and Pink
- Designed for light bladder leakage
- 4-layer protection from the front waistband all the way to back waistband
- Perfect for catching small accidents while children transition to the up and down routine of normal underwear
- Comfortable, effective, and look and feel like regular underwear
- Discreet, soft, comfortable and quiet
- Cold or warm (NOT HOT) machine wash
- Quick and easy to machine-wash and tumble on low heat, or hang dry
- Made of non-toxic materials
- 2-4 fits waist 21" - 23" or 53 - 58 cm
- 4-6 fits waist 22" - 25" or 56 - 63.5 cm
- 6-8 fits waist 23" - 27" or 58 - 68.5 cm
- 8-10 fits waist 24" - 29" or 61 - 74 cm
- 10-12 fits waist 26" - 31" or 66 - 79 cm
- 12-14 fits waist 27" - 33" or 68.5 - 84 cm
- 14-16 fits waist 28" - 35" or 71 - 88.9 cm
Conni's Absorbent Underwear are free of chemicals and fragrances, are Oeko-Tex accredited and safe to use against the skin. Conni does not use PVC as a waterproof barrier in its manufacturing.
Order now and get you and your child the peace of mind you both deserve.
Read reviews from our own customers and verified buyers
At MyLiberty.Life, we are committed to helping you get what you need quickly and easily.
It seems no two manufacturers use the same language to describe their products. What's "moderate protection" to some is "heavy protection" to others.
To help you sort it out, we’ve developed a standardized Total Capacity Rating system that we use across all brands and incontinence products we sell.
At a glance, the rating shows a product’s ability to absorb and hold bladder and bowel leakage.
Typical Bladder Void Volume for Adults vs Kids
Let's talk specifics. Did you know that adults pass an average of 1 cup (8 ounces or 237 ml) of urine at a time?
Kids are different - there's a calculation based on their age. Look for the "Urine Output Calculation" section to learn more.
For adults, 1 cup is what's considered a 'full' pee (or, 'void' if you prefer).
When shopping for incontinence products, there are three ways of looking at a person's absorbency needs:
- How quickly does the product absorb?
- How much does it hold: drips, leaks, a full void, or multiple voids?
- How dry does it stay?
This is where it becomes critical for you to decide what you're looking for, based on your needs. Are you looking for protection against:
- Occasional drips over several hours? Or
- Small, unexpected leaks (like after a sneeze)? Or
- Slightly larger leaks - like after you lift something, or jump or skip - that leave you feeling wet?
- Or, unpredictable, full (and possibly repeat) voids where you need to change your clothes?
Understanding the protection you need - which can also change over time - is the key to picking the right product. Perhaps you need LIGHT protection during the day but MAXIMUM protection overnight. We've explained what each rating level means below:
Watch for the rating on every product listing on our site to make sure the products you choose are right for you.
1. SLIGHT or minimal bladder leakage
These are usually small pant or panty liners or guards that have a capacity to absorb and hold up to 8 ounces (1 cup or 237ml) of bladder leakage, equivalent to an average urine discharge but over several hours.
2. LIGHT bladder leakage
These are generally pads or guards that can be attached to the underwear that have a capacity to absorb and hold up to 16 ounces (2 cups or 474ml) of bladder or bowel leakage.
3. MODERATE bladder / bowel leakage
These are generally pull-up underwear or full-length pads held in place by waist straps or snug underwear. They have a capacity to absorb and hold up to 24 ounces (3 cups or 710ml) of bladder or bowel leakage.
4. HEAVY bladder / bowel leakage
These products have a capacity to absorb up to 30 ounces (3.75 cups or 887ml) of bladder or bowel leakage.
5. MAXIMUM bladder / bowel leakage
These products are generally adult briefs held in place with tape and are used by people with severe incontinence. They have a capacity to absorb up to 34 ounces (4.25 cups or 1 litre) of leakage.
6. MAXIMUM PLUS bladder / bowel leakage
These products are generally adult briefs held in place with tape and are used for severe, overnight incontinence. They have a capacity to absorb up to 40 ounces (5 cups or 1.2 litres) of leakage.
To read My Liberty's Total Capacity Rating Guide in PDF format, click the link below. Download, save and share with others:
Choose your schedule and we'll automatically refill and deliver your order
Never worry about running out of critical bladder and bowel leak protection supplies again. We offer an optional, 'scheduled refill' service so that you won't be caught short.
When you're ready to order a product by adding it to your shopping cart, you'll see a "Subscribe" option, allowing you to schedule re-orders and automatic deliveries when it suits you best (e.g.: every four weeks or every two months).
Once you place your order, we'll automatically refill your order and ship the products off to you on time.
- Save money - get 5% off all automatic re-orders all year long
- Our service automatically refills on the schedule you choose
- Advance reminder email: we'll email you 3 days before your next re-order so that you can make any changes, or leave it exactly as is
- You can change your order at any time, increasing or decreasing the order size or delivery schedule anytime you need to
- Easy to enroll
- Easy to update your credit card or PayPal info
- Cancel at any time without penalties or fees through your secure account on our website or call us and we'll take care of it for you
- Courtesy Alerts - we'll notify you when your order has shipped
- You will also receive alerts if your credit card information changes or expires