MoliCare Mobile 6 Drop (formerly Extra) and MoliCare Mobile 8 Drop (formerly Super)
Premium Disposable Underwear for Moderate to Heavy Incontinence
5 star customer review: "These are the best disposable I have found on the market. They are a bit pricey, but well worth the money. I highly recommend these for day and night use. - A.S. from Ontario"
My Liberty absorbency rating: Total Capacity Rating: Moderate (3 out of 6) to Maximum (5 out of 6)
Extra Absorbency, now Premium 6 Drops in blue packaging
Super Absorbency, now Premium 8 Drops in purple packaging
What you need to know
Sold by the case and delivered to your home, discreetly packaged:
- Available for both men and women in a range of waist sizes up to 69"
- Available in 4 sizes: Small, Medium, Large & XL
- Available in white
- All Sales Final - please measure waist/hip carefully before ordering
The product: MoliCare Mobile Disposable Protective Underwear, available in 2 levels of absorbency
1) MoliCare Mobile formerly Extra Absorbency, now Premium 6 Drop, (lower absorbency vs 8 Drop previously Super)
2) MoliCare Mobile formerly Super absorbency, now Premium 8 Drop (higher absorbency than 6 Drop, previously Extra)
Highly absorbent adult diapers for incontinence in a pull-up underwear style.
Be comfortable and confident with these unisex disposable, absorbent pull-on incontinence underwear. Highly absorbent, skin-friendly disposable protective underwear with inner leg cuffs for heavy to very heavy incontinence.
Molicare Mobile Incontinence Pull-ups are for moderate bladder weakness, whereas MoliCare Mobile super pull-up pants are especially designed for very severe urinary and fecal incontinence.
MoliCare Mobile look and feel like normal underwear and feature tear open seams for simple easy changing as well as a soft, breathable textile backsheet for greater comfort.
Its 3-way protection system gives MoliCare Mobile extra-strong leakage protection. The unique DryPlus non-woven layer locks liquid rapidly away to keep the skin comfortably dry. The super absorbent materials in the pulp core guarantee fast fluid absorption. The soft, water repellent inner cuffs offer additional leakage protection at the sides.
Suitable for urinary and fecal incontinence. They are known for their ease of use and all-around security and perfect fit. The body-shaped pad with elastic leg gathers, impermeable backside with a cloth-like outer cover delivers superior leakage protection.
This underwear offers high wearing comfort 'ideal fit' due to a specially contoured shape with maximum protection against re-wetting. Ideal for mobile to semi-mobile people.
Clinical research supports that MoliCare incontinence products provide optimal leakage protection and maintain healthy skin.
HARTMANN has worked with healthcare professionals to explore the benefits of MoliCare’s unique design in clinical studies. Preventing Incontinence Associated Dermatitis (IAD) protects the well-being of the consumer and avoids unnecessary caregiver effort and time.
Hip / Waist Sizing
- Small fits 24" - 35" (60-90cm)
- Medium fits 31"- 47" (80-120cm)
- Large fits 39"-59" (100-150cm)
- XL fits 51"-67" (130-170cm)
Features and Benefits
- Active skin protection; skin-friendly, pH 5.5 ensures maximum skin compatibility
- Keeps skin dry with a 3-layer absorbent core and advanced dry technology
- Neutralises unpleasant odours, for enhanced well-being
- Underwear feel with anatomical shape, soft material, and elasticity for a comfortable fit
- Quick dry system ensures core absorbs quickly and holds liquids to keep skin dry
- Dermatologically tested to maintain skin healthy pH of 5.5
- Anti-leakage system ensures greater leakage protection for more security
- Ergonomic use: Approximately 20% faster application as well as an easier and more ergonomic handling for caregivers
- Mobile 6 Drops (formerly Extra) contains 4 bags of 14 underwear (56 per case)
- Mobile 8 Drops (formerly Super) Premium contain 4 bags of 14 underwear (56 per case)
- EXCEPT Mobile (formerly Super) Premium Medium that contains 3 bags of 14 underwear (42 per case)
Order now and get the peace of mind you deserve!
Read reviews from our own customers and verified buyers
At MyLiberty.Life, we are committed to helping you get what you need quickly and easily.
It seems no two manufacturers use the same language to describe their products. What's "moderate protection" to some is "heavy protection" to others.
To help you sort it out, we’ve developed a standardized Total Capacity Rating system that we use across all brands and incontinence products we sell.
At a glance, the rating shows a product’s ability to absorb and hold bladder and bowel leakage.
Typical Bladder Void Volume for Adults vs Kids
Let's talk specifics. Did you know that adults pass an average of 1 cup (8 ounces or 237 ml) of urine at a time?