Discounts on Recurring Orders
PeapodMats Washable & Reusable Waterproof Bed Wetting Incontinence Mats
"These are so much better than changing the huge mattress pad! Very convenient, easy to wash and long-lasting. I've washed them so many times over the last several months, sometimes 3-4x/week, and they have held up extremely well." - R.H. from Ontario
My Liberty absorbency rating: Total Capacity Rating = Maximum (5 out of 6)
What you need to know
Sold individually and delivered to your home:
- Suitable for all bed sizes and available in 3 sizes
- Large: 3' x 5' (.91m x 1.5m) - fits the length of a single / twin bed
- Medium: 3' x 3' (.91m x .91m) - fits across single beds
- Also in 1.5’ x 1.5’ (.45M X .45M); fits chairs, and wheelchairs
- Sold in 4 colours: Sandman (taupe), Granite (dark grey), Fuzzy Peach (peach pink), and Cozy Cobalt (bright blue)
- Safely absorbs +6 cups / 1 litre - more than the average adult urinates (a healthy adult bladder can hold up to 2 cups or 16 ounces of urine)
The Product: PeapodMats Washable, Reusable Waterproof Bed Wetting Mats
PeapodMats will change the way you deal with bed wetting and incontinence. These waterproof mats are 100% waterproof, stay in place and are machine washable.
PeapodMats are versatile and waterproof bed and chair covers that are unlike other conventional waterproof covers in that they lie flat on top of sheets using their grippy back material.
PeapodMats are also suitable for kids as they progress through potty training and bed wetting stages. The 3-ply mat construction has been designed to protect the bed from all sorts of fluids.
As PeapodMats lie flat on top of bed sheets and chairs, held in place with their grippy material so the mat stays flat without bunching. There's no need to wrap the mat around the mattress corners.
Hassle free when wet, just wash and dry on regular cycle. No more changing the bedding and sheets every day!
PeapodMats are a unique combination of 3 layers, creating a super-absorbent waterproof mat:
- Super soft terry cotton breathable upper layer
- Super absorbent middle polyester liner for better absorption
- Super grabby brushed polyester coated bottom coated with TPU
Features and Benefits
- 100% waterproof; no leakage on to your bed sheets, mattress or furniture
- Breathable from top to bottom - no sweating or rashes, and reduced bed sores
- So soft - so comfortable to sleep on
Safely absorbs more than 1 litre+/6 cups of liquid
- Hassle Free cleaning - machine washable / dryer safe
- Non-slip, grippy bottom keep PeapodMats in place exactly where you put it
- Reusable, lasting up to 300-500+ washes
- 100% portable - easy to pack, so take your PeapodMats with you when you travel
- Great for protecting couches, recliners, armchairs, wheelchairs, cars, strollers
- Reducing carbon print: No more plastic disposable bed mats you use one time or plastic mats that melt in the dryer
- No crinkle plastic or cold vinyl feel
- No flaps, straps, or Velcro and easy to place on your bed
- No need to tuck around the mattress or wrap around mattress corners
PeapodMats offer a dignified and manageable solution for incontinence, daytime or night. Available in attractive colours, you'll be comfortable leaving them on sofas or armchairs to protect your furniture.
Watch: 30 second video
Whichever size you choose, PeapodMats recommends the PeapodMat be placed slightly under the pillow.
- 3’ x 3’ mat offers coverage for smaller surfaces or for adults with limited mobility while sleeping. Common usage is in sitting areas such as sofas and chairs.
- 3’ x 5’ mat can accommodate a larger surface. If you are to be horizontal on this mat customers have had success using it for co-sleeping
Consider PeapodMats as a bed sheet protector, post-surgery, as a (vehicle) seat protector or travel mat.
Endless ideas! What about for a pregnancy or birthing mat, for breast feeding or baby's 'nudey' tummy time, a changing, playpen or bathing mat. Or a potty training, toddler nappy time mat, highchair liner, stroller liner, for sleep-overs, as a preschool rest mat, for co-sleeping or as a picnic / outdoor mat.
It is NOT recommended to use the PeapodMat for infants to sleep on or at any time unattended.
Also available in Small (1.5x1.5) or (.45M X .45M), ideal for chairs, wheelchairs in cars or for travel.
Order now and get the peace of mind you deserve!
Read reviews from our own customers and verified buyers
At MyLiberty.Life, we are committed to helping you get what you need quickly and easily.
It seems no two manufacturers use the same language to describe their products. What's "moderate protection" to some is "heavy protection" to others.
To help you sort it out, we’ve developed a standardized Total Capacity Rating system that we use across all brands and incontinence products we sell.
At a glance, the rating shows a product’s ability to absorb and hold bladder and bowel leakage.
Typical Bladder Void Volume for Adults vs Kids
Let's talk specifics. Did you know that adults pass an average of 1 cup (8 ounces or 237 ml) of urine at a time?
Kids are different - there's a calculation based on their age. Look for the "Urine Output Calculation" section to learn more.
For adults, 1 cup is what's considered a 'full' pee (or, 'void' if you prefer).
When shopping for incontinence products, there are three ways of looking at a person's absorbency needs:
- How quickly does the product absorb?
- How much does it hold: drips, leaks, a full void, or multiple voids?
- How dry does it stay?
This is where it becomes critical for you to decide what you're looking for, based on your needs. Are you looking for protection against:
- Occasional drips over several hours? Or
- Small, unexpected leaks (like after a sneeze)? Or
- Slightly larger leaks - like after you lift something, or jump or skip - that leave you feeling wet?
- Or, unpredictable, full (and possibly repeat) voids where you need to change your clothes?
Understanding the protection you need - which can also change over time - is the key to picking the right product. Perhaps you need LIGHT protection during the day but MAXIMUM protection overnight. We've explained what each rating level means below:
Watch for the rating on every product listing on our site to make sure the products you choose are right for you.
1. SLIGHT or minimal bladder leakage
Slight protection refers to products including disposable panty liners or men's shields that adhere to underwear. They have the capacity to absorb and hold up to 8 ounces (1 cup or 237ml) of bladder leakage over the course of a day (think occasional drips or dribbles).
2. LIGHT bladder leakage
Light protection products include more absorbent pads or liners that adhere to underwear and some disposable protective underwear. These products can absorb and hold up to 16 ounces (2 cups or 474ml) of bladder leakage.
3. MODERATE bladder / bowel leakage
Moderate protection products include full-length pads held in place by adhesive strips and/or snug underwear, disposable protective pull-up underwear and some adult diapers. Adult diapers open at the sides and are held in place with tape or 'tabs'. These products have the capacity to absorb and hold up to 24 ounces (3 cups or 710ml) of bladder or bowel leakage.
4. HEAVY bladder / bowel leakage
5. MAXIMUM bladder / bowel leakage
Maximum protection products include some disposable protective underwear and most adult diapers. These products are ideal for for severe, daytime incontinence. They have a capacity to absorb up to 34 ounces (4.25 cups or 1 litre) of bladder or bowel leakage.
6. MAXIMUM PLUS bladder / bowel leakage
Maximum Plus protection products include specialized disposable protective underwear and specialized adult diapers and are offered by a limited number of brands. These products are ideal for for severe, overnight incontinence. They have a capacity to absorb up to 40 or more ounces (5 cups or 1.2 litres) of bladder and bowel leakage.
To read My Liberty's Total Capacity Rating Guide in PDF format, click the link below. Download, save and share with others:
Scheduled deliveries, at your convenience
Never worry about running out of critical incontinence supplies again. We offer an optional, subscription service so that you won't be caught short. Think of it as your personalized delivery service.
Save 5% on Subscription Orders
When you're ready to order a product by adding it to your shopping cart, you'll see a "Subscribe" option, allowing you to schedule future deliveries when it suits you best e.g.: every 4 weeks? Or 6 weeks? Every two months? It's your call.
After each order, we'll schedule your next delivery so you don't have to. Three days before your next order date, we'll email you with the details in case you'd like to make changes.
Change the date, the size, the product, the quantity - it's all under your control.
"I am very happy with all the products that I receive from My Liberty. They are very friendly and always get back to me...If I send a message on the computer. Then they return the call and I get them just like they say."
E.H. from British Columbia
Subscription orders give you complete control (and savings!)
- Save money - get 5% off on your scheduled refill orders all year long
- Take complete control over your preferred schedule
- Easily cancel your subscription at any time, with no penalty
- Pause or postpone upcoming orders
- Receive friendly email reminders 3 days before your next order to make any changes (or leave things exactly as is)
- Use your own secure, password protected online account to see a history of previous orders
- Download receipts to secure medical expense tax credits on tax filings
- Make changes to your order any time online, or contact us and we'll take care of it for you
- Take full control over changes to your order: change the product, size, quantity, frequency, or upcoming order date
- Enroll with ease - look for the Subscribe button as you browse and choose your preferred frequency
- Receive alerts if your credit card information changes or expires
- Easily update your shipping or billing information
- Easily update your credit card or PayPal information
- Cancel at any time without penalties or fees through your secure account on our website or call us and we'll take care of it right away
- Courtesy Alerts - we'll notify you when your order has shipped
"I'm not sure if this is the right place to share this but I have experienced EXCEPTIONAL customer service with this company. They went above and beyond to try to help me find a solution for a challenging case of incontinence...Thank you so much for doing this for us, you really are an amazing example of what customer service should look like."
--N.C. from Ontario