Discounts on Recurring Orders
PeapodMats Washable & Reusable Waterproof Bed Wetting Incontinence Mats
My Liberty absorbency rating: Total Capacity Rating = Maximum (5 out of 6)
What you need to know
Sold individually and delivered to your home:
- Available in 2 sizes
- Medium 3' x 3' (0.91 x 0.91 meters)
- Large 3 'x 5' (0.91 x 1.5 meters)
- Available in multiple colours
- Medium 3'x3': 4 colours: Sandman (taupe), Granite (dark grey), Peach Pink (peach pink) and Bright Blue (Cozy Cobalt)
- Large 3'x5': 5 colours: Sandman (taupe), Granite (dark grey), Fuzzy Peach (peach pink) Code Red (dark red), and Bright Blue (Cozy Cobalt)
The Product: PeapodMats Washable, Reusable Waterproof Bed Wetting Mats
PeapodMats will change the way you deal with bed wetting and incontinence. These waterproof mats are 100% waterproof, stay in place and are machine washable.
PeapodMats are versatile and waterproof bed and chair covers that are unlike other conventional waterproof covers in that they lie flat on top of sheets using their grippy back material.
PeapodMats offers a dignified and manageable solution for incontinence, daytime or night. Available in attractive colours, you'll be comfortable leaving them on sofas or armchairs to protect your furniture.
PeapodMats are also suitable for kids as they progress through potty training and bed wetting stages. The 3-ply mat construction has been designed to protect the bed from all sorts of fluids.
As PeapodMats lie flat on top of bed sheets and chairs, held in place with their grippy material so the mat stays flat without bunching. There's no need to wrap the mat around the mattress corners.
Hassle free when wet, just wash and dry on regular cycle. No more changing the bedding and sheets every day!
PeapodMats are a unique combination of 3 layers, creating a super-absorbent waterproof mat:
- Super soft terry cotton breathable upper layer
- Super absorbent middle polyester liner for better absorption
- Super grabby brushed polyester coated bottom coated with TPU
Features and Benefits
- 100% waterproof; no leakage on to your bed sheets, mattress or furniture
- Breathable from top to bottom - no sweating or rashes, and reduced bed sores
- So soft - so comfortable to sleep on
- No crinkle plastic or cold vinyl feel
- No flaps, straps, or Velcro and easy to place on your bed
- No need to tuck around the mattress or wrap around mattress corners
- Non-slip, grippy bottom keep PeapodMats in place exactly where you put it
- Hassle Free cleaning - machine washable / dryer safe
- Reusable, lasting up to 300-500+ washes
- 100% portable: take your PeapodMats with you when you travel
- Easy to pack and take along with you
- Great for travelling, furniture, wheelchairs, cars
- Reducing carbon print: No more plastic disposable bed mats you use one time or plastic mats that melt in the dryer
PeapodMats are not limited to using on the bed. Protect other surfaces such as couches, wheelchairs, car seats, stroller seats and much more.
Suitable for all bed sizes and available in 3 sizes:
- Small: 1.5’ x 1.5’ (.45M X .45M) - fits chairs and wheelchairs; great for travelling, furniture, wheelchairs or baby changing.
- Medium: 3' x 3' (.91m x .91m) - fits across single beds
- Large: 3' x 5' (.91m x 1.5m) - fits the length of a single / twin bed
SIZING GUIDELINE for Kids
Please keep in mind these are only suggestions. Consider are the size and age of the child, their typical movement in bed and the size of the bed. The manufacturer recommends
- 3x3 PeapodMat: up to ages 3-4 yrs of age or for an adult with limited mobility.
- 3x5 PeapodMat: older children, 4 yrs and up, to adult.
Whichever size you choose, PeapodMats recommends the PeapodMat be placed slightly under the pillow.
It is NOT recommended to use the PeapodMat for infants to sleep on or at any time unattended.
Instead, use the PeapodMat for babies for ‘nudey’ tummy time, changing mat, or bath mat (supervised by an adult of course!)
- 3’ x 3’ mat offers coverage for smaller surfaces or for adults with limited mobility while sleeping. Common usage is in sitting areas such as sofas and chairs.
- 3’ x 5’ mat can accommodate a larger surface. If you are to be horizontal on this mat customers have had success using it for co-sleeping
Consider PeapodMats as a tummy time mat, changing mat, playpen mat, bathing mat, potty training mat, toddler nappy time mat, highchair liner, stroller liner mat, sleep-overs, preschool rest mat, for co-sleeping or as a picnic / outdoor mat.
Or, how about: bed sheet protector, pregnancy mat, birthing mat, breast feeding mat, vehicle seat protector, furniture protector, for post surgery, wheelchair, seat protector or travel mat. Endless ideas!
Also available in Small (1.5x1.5), ideal for chairs, wheelchairs in cars or for travel.
Order now and get the peace of mind you deserve!
Read reviews from our own customers and verified buyers
At MyLiberty.Life, we are committed to helping you get what you need quickly and easily.
It seems no two manufacturers use the same language to describe their products. What's "moderate protection" to some is "heavy protection" to others.
To help you sort it out, we’ve developed a standardized Total Capacity Rating system that we use across all brands and incontinence products we sell.
At a glance, the rating shows a product’s ability to absorb and hold bladder and bowel leakage.
Typical Bladder Void Volume for Adults vs Kids
Let's talk specifics. Did you know that adults pass an average of 1 cup (8 ounces or 237 ml) of urine at a time?
Kids are different - there's a calculation based on their age. Look for the "Urine Output Calculation" section to learn more.
For adults, 1 cup is what's considered a 'full' pee (or, 'void' if you prefer).
When shopping for incontinence products, there are three ways of looking at a person's absorbency needs:
- How quickly does the product absorb?
- How much does it hold: drips, leaks, a full void, or multiple voids?
- How dry does it stay?
This is where it becomes critical for you to decide what you're looking for, based on your needs. Are you looking for protection against:
- Occasional drips over several hours? Or
- Small, unexpected leaks (like after a sneeze)? Or
- Slightly larger leaks - like after you lift something, or jump or skip - that leave you feeling wet?
- Or, unpredictable, full (and possibly repeat) voids where you need to change your clothes?
Understanding the protection you need - which can also change over time - is the key to picking the right product. Perhaps you need LIGHT protection during the day but MAXIMUM protection overnight. We've explained what each rating level means below:
Watch for the rating on every product listing on our site to make sure the products you choose are right for you.
1. SLIGHT or minimal bladder leakage
Slight protection refers to products including disposable panty liners, men's guards that adhere to your underwear, or some washable, absorbent underwear (3, 4 or 5 ounce capacity). They have the capacity to absorb and hold up to 8 ounces (1 cup or 237ml) of bladder leakage over the course of a day (think occasional drips).
2. LIGHT bladder leakage
Light protection products include more absorbent pads or liners that adhere to your underwear, higher capacity washable, absorbent underwear (10, 12 or 20 ounce capacity) and some protective underwear. These products can absorb and hold up to 16 ounces (2 cups or 474ml) of bladder leakage.
3. MODERATE bladder / bowel leakage
Moderate protection products include full-length pads held in place by adhesive strips and/or snug underwear, disposable protective pull-up underwear and some adult diapers. These products have the capacity to absorb and hold up to 24 ounces (3 cups or 710ml) of bladder or bowel leakage.
4. HEAVY bladder / bowel leakage
Heavy protection products include some disposable protective underwear and most adult diapers. They have the capacity to absorb up to 30 ounces (3.75 cups or 887ml) of bladder or bowel leakage.
5. MAXIMUM bladder / bowel leakage
Maximum protection products include some disposable protective underwear and most adult diapers. Adult diapers open at the sides and are held in place with tape and are ideal for those with severe daytime incontinence. They have a capacity to absorb up to 34 ounces (4.25 cups or 1 litre) of bladder or bowel leakage.
6. MAXIMUM PLUS bladder / bowel leakage
Maximum Plus protection products include specialized protective underwear and adult diapers and are offered by a limited number of brands. These products are ideal for for severe, overnight incontinence. They have a capacity to absorb up to 40 or more ounces (5 cups or 1.2 litres) of bladder and bowel leakage.
To read My Liberty's Total Capacity Rating Guide in PDF format, click the link below. Download, save and share with others:
Scheduled deliveries, at your convenience
Never worry about running out of critical incontinence supplies again. We offer an optional, subscription service so that you won't be caught short. Think of it as your personalized delivery service.
Save 5% on Subscription Orders
When you're ready to order a product by adding it to your shopping cart, you'll see a "Subscribe" option, allowing you to schedule future deliveries of that product when it suits you best e.g.: every 4 weeks? Or 6 weeks? Every two months? It's your call.
Once you place your order, we'll schedule your next delivery. Three days before that date, we'll remind you by email and invite you to make any changes. You can change the date, the size, the product, the quantity, it's all under your control.
We'll trigger the order and we'll ship the products off to you on time.
Subscription orders give you complete control (and savings!)
- Save money - get 5% off on your scheduled re-orders all year long
- You have complete control over the schedule
- You can easily cancel your subscription at any time
- You can pause or postpone your order at any time
- We'll email you a reminder 3 days before your next order so that you can make any changes (or leave it exactly as is)
- Your have your own secure, password protected online account to track past orders and download receipts
- You can make changes yourself to your order any time online, or call us and we'll take care of it for you
- You have full control over changing your order: change the product, size, quantity, frequency, or order date any time you want to
- Easy to enroll - just look for the Subscribe button as you browse
- You will also receive alerts if your credit card information changes or expires
- Easy to update your shipping or billing information
- Easy to update your credit card or PayPal information
- Cancel at any time without penalties or fees through your secure account on our website or call us and we'll take care of it right away
- Courtesy Alerts - we'll notify you when your order has shipped