Discounts on Recurring Orders
TENA Small Briefs in 3 Sizes: Youth, Slip Maxi and Small
My Liberty absorbency rating: Total Capacity Rating from Moderate (3 out of 6) to Heavy (4 out of 6)
Slip Maxi Capacity Rating
Youth and Small Capacity Rating
What You Need to Know
Sold by the case and delivered to your home, discreetly packaged:
- For children, men and women
- Small Brief: Fits waist/hip sizes: 22"-36" (56-91 cm)
- Eight packages of 12 units each (96 units total)
- Slip Maxi Brief: Small: Fits waist/hip sizes: 21"-34" (52-86 cm)
- Three packages of 24 units each (72 units total)
- Youth Brief: Fits waist/hip sizes: 17”-29” (43-74 cm)
- Three packages of 30 units each (90 units total)
The Product: TENA Small Briefs in 3 Sizes: Youth, Slip Maxi and Small
TENA's Small Briefs line includes Small, Slip Maxi and Youth size briefs, offering moderate to heavy bladder and/or bowel or fecal incontinence protection.
They have a comfortable design and soft textile-like material for comfort and discretion. They provide a comfortable, secure and discreet solution for the smallest users. And, for the caregiver they are easy to apply and change.
The new textile-like sides and back sheet feel gentle and more comfortable against the skin. The Brief securely protects against leakage for comfort and dignity. It's easy to fasten and adjust multiple times to achieve a perfect fit.
Features and Benefits
- InstaDri Skin-Caring System™ to improve surface dryness and promote healthy skin while reducing leakage
- The transfer layer permits fluid to almost instantly enter the dual core, helping to promote skin dryness
- Dry-Fast Dual Core™ technology rapidly wicks fluid away from skin, trapping it into the lower core for greater security and increased skin dryness
- Strategic placement of Super Absorbent Polymers improves fluid absorption
- Hook Fasteners promote easy handling and unlimited refastenability
- Curved leg elastics provide a better fit, enhanced leakage protection and more comfort
- The wetness indicator* alerts that the brief has been soiled and needs to be checked
- To protect against latex sensitivities, all TENA® products and packaging are latex-free
Order now and get the peace of mind you deserve!
*What is a wetness indicator?
The wetness indicator is a guide to indicate that the individual has passed urine and it should be monitored. However, this does not mean the product is "full". There is still adequate absorbent capacity left in the product to help maintain dryness for extended wear situations like car travel or to allow for a few extra hours of restorative, undisturbed sleep. If a bowel movement is present, the product should always be changed right away.
Read reviews from our own customers and verified buyers
At MyLiberty.Life, we are committed to helping you get what you need quickly and easily.
It seems no two manufacturers use the same language to describe their products. What's "moderate protection" to some is "heavy protection" to others.
To help you sort it out, we’ve developed a standardized Total Capacity Rating system that we use across all brands and incontinence products we sell.
At a glance, the rating shows a product’s ability to absorb and hold bladder and bowel leakage.
Typical Bladder Void Volume for Adults vs Kids
Let's talk specifics. Did you know that adults pass an average of 1 cup (8 ounces or 237 ml) of urine at a time?
Kids are different - there's a calculation based on their age. Look for the "Urine Output Calculation" section to learn more.
For adults, 1 cup is what's considered a 'full' pee (or, 'void' if you prefer).
When shopping for incontinence products, there are three ways of looking at a person's absorbency needs:
- How quickly does the product absorb?
- How much does it hold: drips, leaks, a full void, or multiple voids?
- How dry does it stay?
This is where it becomes critical for you to decide what you're looking for, based on your needs. Are you looking for protection against:
- Occasional drips over several hours? Or
- Small, unexpected leaks (like after a sneeze)? Or
- Slightly larger leaks - like after you lift something, or jump or skip - that leave you feeling wet?
- Or, unpredictable, full (and possibly repeat) voids where you need to change your clothes?
Understanding the protection you need - which can also change over time - is the key to picking the right product. Perhaps you need LIGHT protection during the day but MAXIMUM protection overnight. We've explained what each rating level means below:
Watch for the rating on every product listing on our site to make sure the products you choose are right for you.
1. SLIGHT or minimal bladder leakage
These are usually small pant or panty liners or guards that have a capacity to absorb and hold up to 8 ounces (1 cup or 237ml) of bladder leakage, equivalent to an average urine discharge but over several hours.
2. LIGHT bladder leakage
These are generally pads or guards that can be attached to the underwear that have a capacity to absorb and hold up to 16 ounces (2 cups or 474ml) of bladder or bowel leakage.
3. MODERATE bladder / bowel leakage
These are generally pull-up underwear or full-length pads held in place by waist straps or snug underwear. They have a capacity to absorb and hold up to 24 ounces (3 cups or 710ml) of bladder or bowel leakage.
4. HEAVY bladder / bowel leakage
These products have a capacity to absorb up to 30 ounces (3.75 cups or 887ml) of bladder or bowel leakage.
5. MAXIMUM bladder / bowel leakage
These products are generally adult briefs held in place with tape and are used by people with severe incontinence. They have a capacity to absorb up to 34 ounces (4.25 cups or 1 litre) of leakage.
6. MAXIMUM PLUS bladder / bowel leakage
These products are generally adult briefs held in place with tape and are used for severe, overnight incontinence. They have a capacity to absorb up to 40 ounces (5 cups or 1.2 litres) of leakage.
To read My Liberty's Total Capacity Rating Guide in PDF format, click the link below. Download, save and share with others:
Choose your schedule and we'll automatically refill and deliver your order
Never worry about running out of critical bladder and bowel leak protection supplies again. We offer an optional, 'scheduled refill' service so that you won't be caught short.
When you're ready to order a product by adding it to your shopping cart, you'll see a "Subscribe" option, allowing you to schedule re-orders and automatic deliveries when it suits you best (e.g.: every four weeks or every two months).
Once you place your order, we'll automatically refill your order and ship the products off to you on time.
- Save money - get 5% off all automatic re-orders all year long
- Our service automatically refills on the schedule you choose
- Advance reminder email: we'll email you 3 days before your next re-order so that you can make any changes, or leave it exactly as is
- You can change your order at any time, increasing or decreasing the order size or delivery schedule anytime you need to
- Easy to enroll
- Easy to update your credit card or PayPal info
- Cancel at any time without penalties or fees through your secure account on our website or call us and we'll take care of it for you
- Courtesy Alerts - we'll notify you when your order has shipped
- You will also receive alerts if your credit card information changes or expires