Tranquility Premium OverNight Disposable Absorbent Underwear
Discounts on Recurring Orders
Tranquility Premium OverNight Disposable Absorbent Underwear
"Tranquility products are designed with premium technology to provide a better well-being for not only our product users, but the people who provide care to these users." — Tranquility Premium Protection
My Liberty absorbency rating: Total Capacity Rating from Moderate (3 out of 6) to Maximum (5 out of 6)
Extra Small, Small
Medium, Large, XL, XXL Plus
What you need to knowSold by the case and delivered to your home, discreetly packaged. Each case of:
- Extra Small contains 4 bags of 22 underwear each (88 total)
- Small contains 4 bags of 20 underwear each (80 total)
- Medium contains 4 bags of 18 underwear each (72 total)
- Large contains 4 bags of 16 underwear each (64 total)
- XL contains 4 bags of 14 underwear each (56 total)
- XXL contains 4 bags of 12 underwear each (48 total)
The Product: Tranquility Premium OverNight Disposable Absorbent Underwear
Maximum absorbency provides extended wear time for a full night of uninterrupted sleep.
Backed by Tranquility's Peach Mat Guarantee. An absorbent core guarantees drier skin and a greatly reduced telltale urine odour. It also guarantees healthier skin.
Unabsorbed urine is an ideal breeding ground for bacteria and other organisms, an environment that can easily lead to complications. Tranquility products lock away urine depriving the bacteria of the conditions it needs to thrive.
Sizes and Capacity
- X-Small fits 17"-28" waist/hip, 68-85 lbs and holds 20.3 ounces (600 ml)
- Small fits 22"-32" waist/hip, 80-125 lbs and holds 20.3 ounces (600 ml)
- Medium fits 34"-48" waist/hip, 120-175 lbs and holds 34 ounces (1005 ml)
- Large fits 44"-54" waist/hip, 170-210 lbs and holds 34 ounces (1005 ml)
- XL fits 48"-66" waist/hip and holds 34 ounces (1005 ml)
- 2XL fits 62"-80" waist/hip and holds 34 ounces (1005 ml)
Features and benefits
This pull-on incontinence underwear includes all of the great features of the Tranquility Premium DayTime underwear plus increased protection to help ensure uninterrupted night-time sleep.
- Backed by the Absorbent Peach Mat Performance Guarantee: skin dryness, odour reduction and urine pH neutralization
- Comfortable, full-rise waist allows for a more proportioned fit
- Soft, premium fabric; breathable and discreet under clothing
- Tear-away side seams for quick and easy removal
- Blue leg elastics denote overnight protection
- Kufguards inner leg cuffs for leakage and bowel containment
- Blue waistband indicates back of garment
- Easy to pull up and down
- The trim look of regular underwear
Order now and get the overnight peace of mind you deserve!
Read reviews from our own customers and verified buyers
At MyLiberty.Life, we are committed to helping you get what you need quickly and easily.
It seems no two manufacturers use the same language to describe their products. What's "moderate protection" to some is "heavy protection" to others.
To help you sort it out, we’ve developed a standardized Total Capacity Rating system that we use across all brands and incontinence products we sell.
At a glance, the rating shows a product’s ability to absorb and hold bladder and bowel leakage.
Typical Bladder Void Volume for Adults vs Kids
Let's talk specifics. Did you know that adults pass an average of 1 cup (8 ounces or 237 ml) of urine at a time?
Kids are different - there's a calculation based on their age. Look for the "Urine Output Calculation" section to learn more.
For adults, 1 cup is what's considered a 'full' pee (or, 'void' if you prefer).
When shopping for incontinence products, there are three ways of looking at a person's absorbency needs:
- How quickly does the product absorb?
- How much does it hold: drips, leaks, a full void, or multiple voids?
- How dry does it stay?
This is where it becomes critical for you to decide what you're looking for, based on your needs. Are you looking for protection against:
- Occasional drips over several hours? Or
- Small, unexpected leaks (like after a sneeze)? Or
- Slightly larger leaks - like after you lift something, or jump or skip - that leave you feeling wet?
- Or, unpredictable, full (and possibly repeat) voids where you need to change your clothes?
Understanding the protection you need - which can also change over time - is the key to picking the right product. Perhaps you need LIGHT protection during the day but MAXIMUM protection overnight. We've explained what each rating level means below:
Watch for the rating on every product listing on our site to make sure the products you choose are right for you.
1. SLIGHT or minimal bladder leakage
These are usually small pant or panty liners or guards that have a capacity to absorb and hold up to 8 ounces (1 cup or 237ml) of bladder leakage, equivalent to an average urine discharge but over several hours.
2. LIGHT bladder leakage
These are generally pads or guards that can be attached to the underwear that have a capacity to absorb and hold up to 16 ounces (2 cups or 474ml) of bladder or bowel leakage.
3. MODERATE bladder / bowel leakage
These are generally pull-up underwear or full-length pads held in place by waist straps or snug underwear. They have a capacity to absorb and hold up to 24 ounces (3 cups or 710ml) of bladder or bowel leakage.
4. HEAVY bladder / bowel leakage
These products have a capacity to absorb up to 30 ounces (3.75 cups or 887ml) of bladder or bowel leakage.
5. MAXIMUM bladder / bowel leakage
These products are generally adult briefs held in place with tape and are used by people with severe incontinence. They have a capacity to absorb up to 34 ounces (4.25 cups or 1 litre) of leakage.
6. MAXIMUM PLUS bladder / bowel leakage
These products are generally adult briefs held in place with tape and are used for severe, overnight incontinence. They have a capacity to absorb up to 40 ounces (5 cups or 1.2 litres) of leakage.
To read My Liberty's Total Capacity Rating Guide in PDF format, click the link below. Download, save and share with others:
Choose your schedule and we'll automatically refill and deliver your order
Never worry about running out of critical bladder and bowel leak protection supplies again. We offer an optional, 'scheduled refill' service so that you won't be caught short.
When you're ready to order a product by adding it to your shopping cart, you'll see a "Subscribe" option, allowing you to schedule re-orders and automatic deliveries when it suits you best (e.g.: every four weeks or every two months).
Once you place your order, we'll automatically refill your order and ship the products off to you on time.
- Save money - get 5% off all automatic re-orders all year long
- Our service automatically refills on the schedule you choose
- Advance reminder email: we'll email you 3 days before your next re-order so that you can make any changes, or leave it exactly as is
- You can change your order at any time, increasing or decreasing the order size or delivery schedule anytime you need to
- Easy to enroll
- Easy to update your credit card or PayPal info
- Cancel at any time without penalties or fees through your secure account on our website or call us and we'll take care of it for you
- Courtesy Alerts - we'll notify you when your order has shipped
- You will also receive alerts if your credit card information changes or expires