Discounts on Recurring Orders
Tranquility SlimLine Original Briefs
"Tranquility products are designed with premium technology to provide a better well-being for not only our product users, but the people who provide care to these users." — Tranquility Premium Protection
My Liberty absorbency rating: Total Capacity Rating from Light (2 out of 6) to Moderate (3 out of 6) to Maximum (5 out of 6)
Junior, Youth, Small
Medium, Large, XL
What you need to know
Sold by the case and delivered to your home, discreetly packaged:
- Each Junior case contains 10 bags of 12 diapers each (120 total)
- Each Youth (XS) case contains 10 bags of 10 diapers each (100 total)
- Each Small case contains 10 bags of 10 diapers each (100 total)
- Each Medium case contains 8 bags of 12 diapers each (96 total)
- Each Large case contains 8 bags of 12 diapers each (96 total)
- Each XL case contains 6 bags of 12 diapers each (72 total)
- Available in white for children, youth / teens, women and men
The product: Tranquility SlimLine Original Briefs
Tranquility SlimLine Original Briefs offer a classic full fit poly-backed diaper with a slimmer profile making it ideal for every day use.
Tranquility SlimLine Original Briefs are not widely available in retail stores and Tranquility is the only brand whose only purpose is to help people with incontinence.
These disposable briefs (diapers) conform to your body for a comfortable fit while providing superior absorbency. The peach core contains super-absorbent polymers which guarantee skin dryness, bacteria control, odour reduction and urine pH neutralization. This gives you the confidence and enhanced self-esteem you need to pursue your regular daily activities.
Backed by the Peach Mat Guarantee of unsurpassed overall performance in the areas of skin dryness, odour reduction, urine pH neutralization and the inhibition of bacterial growth.
Please note that MyLiberty also carries Tranquility's Slimline Breathable Sides Brief, offering the same capacity as the Original Slimline. However, it is only available in sizes Medium through XL. If you are looking for a smaller size, the Original Slimline is the way to go.
Size and Capacity
- Junior fits 28-42 lbs and holds 10.2 ounces (302 ml)
- X-Small fits 18"-26" waist / hip and holds 10.9 ounces (322 ml)
- Small fits 24"-32" waist / hip and holds 12.7 ounces (374 ml)
- Medium fits 32"-44" waist / hip and holds 20.4 ounces (602 ml)
- Large fits 45"-58" waist / hip and holds 21.4 ounces (632 ml)
- X-Large fits 56"-64" waist / hip and holds 23.7 ounces (702 ml)
- Bariatric fits 64"-90" waist / hip and holds 34 ounces (702 ml)
Features and Benefits
- The wetness indicator turns from yellow to blue when moisture is present, eliminating unnecessary changes and reducing costs.
- Kufguards® (innner leg cuffs) and soft, elastic leg gathers contain leaks
- Junior, Youth (XS) and Small sizes feature a cloth-like backing and micro-hook closure tabs
- Medium, Large and XL sizes have poly backing with refastenable tape tabs.
- Printed size identification
- Helps maintain normal toileting patterns
- Reduced laundry load
Order now and get the peace of mind you deserve!
Read reviews from our own customers and verified buyers
At MyLiberty.Life, we are committed to helping you get what you need quickly and easily.
It seems no two manufacturers use the same language to describe their products. What's "moderate protection" to some is "heavy protection" to others.
To help you sort it out, we’ve developed a standardized Total Capacity Rating system that we use across all brands and incontinence products we sell.
At a glance, the rating shows a product’s ability to absorb and hold bladder and bowel leakage.
Typical Bladder Void Volume for Adults vs Kids
Let's talk specifics. Did you know that adults pass an average of 1 cup (8 ounces or 237 ml) of urine at a time?
Kids are different - there's a calculation based on their age. Look for the "Urine Output Calculation" section to learn more.
For adults, 1 cup is what's considered a 'full' pee (or, 'void' if you prefer).
When shopping for incontinence products, there are three ways of looking at a person's absorbency needs:
- How quickly does the product absorb?
- How much does it hold: drips, leaks, a full void, or multiple voids?
- How dry does it stay?
This is where it becomes critical for you to decide what you're looking for, based on your needs. Are you looking for protection against:
- Occasional drips over several hours? Or
- Small, unexpected leaks (like after a sneeze)? Or
- Slightly larger leaks - like after you lift something, or jump or skip - that leave you feeling wet?
- Or, unpredictable, full (and possibly repeat) voids where you need to change your clothes?
Understanding the protection you need - which can also change over time - is the key to picking the right product. Perhaps you need LIGHT protection during the day but MAXIMUM protection overnight. We've explained what each rating level means below:
Watch for the rating on every product listing on our site to make sure the products you choose are right for you.
1. SLIGHT or minimal bladder leakage
These are usually small pant or panty liners or guards that have a capacity to absorb and hold up to 8 ounces (1 cup or 237ml) of bladder leakage, equivalent to an average urine discharge but over several hours.
2. LIGHT bladder leakage
These are generally pads or guards that can be attached to the underwear that have a capacity to absorb and hold up to 16 ounces (2 cups or 474ml) of bladder or bowel leakage.
3. MODERATE bladder / bowel leakage
These are generally pull-up underwear or full-length pads held in place by waist straps or snug underwear. They have a capacity to absorb and hold up to 24 ounces (3 cups or 710ml) of bladder or bowel leakage.
4. HEAVY bladder / bowel leakage
These products have a capacity to absorb up to 30 ounces (3.75 cups or 887ml) of bladder or bowel leakage.
5. MAXIMUM bladder / bowel leakage
These products are generally adult briefs held in place with tape and are used by people with severe incontinence. They have a capacity to absorb up to 34 ounces (4.25 cups or 1 litre) of leakage.
6. MAXIMUM PLUS bladder / bowel leakage
These products are generally adult briefs held in place with tape and are used for severe, overnight incontinence. They have a capacity to absorb up to 40 ounces (5 cups or 1.2 litres) of leakage.
To read My Liberty's Total Capacity Rating Guide in PDF format, click the link below. Download, save and share with others:
Choose your schedule and we'll automatically refill and deliver your order
Never worry about running out of critical bladder and bowel leak protection supplies again. We offer an optional, 'scheduled refill' service so that you won't be caught short.
When you're ready to order a product by adding it to your shopping cart, you'll see a "Subscribe" option, allowing you to schedule re-orders and automatic deliveries when it suits you best (e.g.: every four weeks or every two months).
Once you place your order, we'll automatically refill your order and ship the products off to you on time.
- Save money - get 5% off all automatic re-orders all year long
- Our service automatically refills on the schedule you choose
- Advance reminder email: we'll email you 3 days before your next re-order so that you can make any changes, or leave it exactly as is
- You can change your order at any time, increasing or decreasing the order size or delivery schedule anytime you need to
- Easy to enroll
- Easy to update your credit card or PayPal info
- Cancel at any time without penalties or fees through your secure account on our website or call us and we'll take care of it for you
- Courtesy Alerts - we'll notify you when your order has shipped
- You will also receive alerts if your credit card information changes or expires