Discounts on Recurring Orders
Conni Men's washable Oscar Boxer Briefs
"We have the most technically advanced and highest performing incontinence products on the market." — Conni
My Liberty absorbency rating: Total Capacity Rating Light (2 out of 6)
What you need to know
Sold individually and delivered to your home, discreetly packaged:
- Available in sizes Small to 4XL in black or gray
- Absorbs up to 12 fluid ounces over 4 hours
Currently out of stock: Large in Black or Grey
Available only in Canada from MyLiberty.Life, these Australian-made slim and discreet incontinence underwear for men are so effective, you'll want more than one pair. (Plus, you'll save on shipping!)
Great for post-surgery, sports or everyday use, these are a cost-effective alternative to disposable products because they can be used countless times.
Features and benefits
- Absorbs up to 12 fluid ounces over 4 hours
- Waterproof, breathable and absorbent up to the waist, front and back, for extra security and protection
- Suitable for light-urine loss or an overactive bladder
- Comfortable, effective, and feel like regular underwear
- Although washable and can be tumble-dried, do not use fabric softener or dryer sheets with these products as it will affect their absorbency.
- Made of non-toxic materials
- Machine washable and tumble-dryer safe
- Please DO NOT use fabric softener or dryer sheets with these products as they will interfere with absorbency.
- Light weight and easy to use
- Slim, quiet, soft and discreet —none of that telltale scratching of plastic on plastic—they are both comfortable and discreet
- Reusable - more economical than disposable
Waist Size Chart
Order now and get the peace of mind you deserve.
There is a $13.99 CAD flat rate International Handling Fee charged for cost of importing. During the Shipping Selection stage of checkout, this fee will be automatically added to any order containing a Conni product. You will see the fee noted in your shopping cart.
All Conni products are sent through US Post and Canada Post and may require a visit to your local post office to pick up your parcel. Courier charges are high but if you wish to use this service, please contact us at 1-888-800-4356 to make arrangements.
Read reviews from our own customers and verified buyers
At MyLiberty.Life, we are committed to helping you get what you need quickly and easily.
It seems no two manufacturers use the same language to describe their products. What's "moderate protection" to some is "heavy protection" to others.
To help you sort it out, we’ve developed a standardized Total Capacity Rating system that we use across all brands and incontinence products we sell.
At a glance, the rating shows a product’s ability to absorb and hold bladder and bowel leakage.
Typical Bladder Void Volume for Adults vs Kids
Let's talk specifics. Did you know that adults pass an average of 1 cup (8 ounces or 237 ml) of urine at a time?
Kids are different - there's a calculation based on their age. Look for the "Urine Output Calculation" section to learn more.
For adults, 1 cup is what's considered a 'full' pee (or, 'void' if you prefer).
When shopping for incontinence products, there are three ways of looking at a person's absorbency needs:
- How quickly does the product absorb?
- How much does it hold: drips, leaks, a full void, or multiple voids?
- How dry does it stay?
This is where it becomes critical for you to decide what you're looking for, based on your needs. Are you looking for protection against:
- Occasional drips over several hours? Or
- Small, unexpected leaks (like after a sneeze)? Or
- Slightly larger leaks - like after you lift something, or jump or skip - that leave you feeling wet?
- Or, unpredictable, full (and possibly repeat) voids where you need to change your clothes?
Understanding the protection you need - which can also change over time - is the key to picking the right product. Perhaps you need LIGHT protection during the day but MAXIMUM protection overnight. We've explained what each rating level means below:
Watch for the rating on every product listing on our site to make sure the products you choose are right for you.
1. SLIGHT or minimal bladder leakage
These are usually small pant or panty liners or guards that have a capacity to absorb and hold up to 8 ounces (1 cup or 237ml) of bladder leakage, equivalent to an average urine discharge but over several hours.
2. LIGHT bladder leakage
These are generally pads or guards that can be attached to the underwear that have a capacity to absorb and hold up to 16 ounces (2 cups or 474ml) of bladder or bowel leakage.
3. MODERATE bladder / bowel leakage
These are generally pull-up underwear or full-length pads held in place by waist straps or snug underwear. They have a capacity to absorb and hold up to 24 ounces (3 cups or 710ml) of bladder or bowel leakage.
4. HEAVY bladder / bowel leakage
These products have a capacity to absorb up to 30 ounces (3.75 cups or 887ml) of bladder or bowel leakage.
5. MAXIMUM bladder / bowel leakage
These products are generally adult briefs held in place with tape and are used by people with severe incontinence. They have a capacity to absorb up to 34 ounces (4.25 cups or 1 litre) of leakage.
6. MAXIMUM PLUS bladder / bowel leakage
These products are generally adult briefs held in place with tape and are used for severe, overnight incontinence. They have a capacity to absorb up to 40 ounces (5 cups or 1.2 litres) of leakage.
To read My Liberty's Total Capacity Rating Guide in PDF format, click the link below. Download, save and share with others:
Choose your schedule and we'll automatically refill and deliver your order
Never worry about running out of critical bladder and bowel leak protection supplies again. We offer an optional, 'scheduled refill' service so that you won't be caught short.
When you're ready to order a product by adding it to your shopping cart, you'll see a "Subscribe" option, allowing you to schedule re-orders and automatic deliveries when it suits you best (e.g.: every four weeks or every two months).
Once you place your order, we'll automatically refill your order and ship the products off to you on time.
- Save money - get 5% off all automatic re-orders all year long
- Our service automatically refills on the schedule you choose
- Advance reminder email: we'll email you 3 days before your next re-order so that you can make any changes, or leave it exactly as is
- You can change your order at any time, increasing or decreasing the order size or delivery schedule anytime you need to
- Easy to enroll
- Easy to update your credit card or PayPal info
- Cancel at any time without penalties or fees through your secure account on our website or call us and we'll take care of it for you
- Courtesy Alerts - we'll notify you when your order has shipped
- You will also receive alerts if your credit card information changes or expires