Discounts on Recurring Orders
PeapodMats Washable & Reusable Waterproof Bed Wetting Incontinence Mats
Available in Medium (3'x3') and Large (3'x5')
My Liberty absorbency rating: Total Capacity Rating = Maximum (5 out of 6)
PeaPodMats will change the way you deal with bed wetting and incontinence. These waterproof mats are 100% waterproof, stay in place and are machine washable.
PeapodMats are versatile and waterproof bed and chair covers that are unlike other conventional waterproof covers. PeapodMats are designed to protect the bed from all sorts of fluids. What's the difference with PeapodMats? They lie flat on top of sheets with a grippy back material.
For adults, PeapodMats offers a dignified and manageable solution for incontinence, daytime or night. Available in several attractive colours, you'll be comfortable leaving them on sofas or armchairs to protect your furniture.
PeapodMats are also suitable for kids as they progress through potty training and bed wetting stages. The 3-ply mat construction has been designed to protect the bed from all sorts of fluids.
As PeapodMats lie flat on top of bed sheets and chairs, held in place with their grippy material underneath, the mat stays flat without bunching. There's no need to wrap the mat around the mattress corners.
Hassle free when wet, just wash and dry on regular cycle. No more changing the bedding and sheets every day!
PeapodMats are a unique combination of 3 layers, creating a super-absorbent waterproof mat:
- Super soft terry cotton breathable upper layer
- Super absorbent middle polyester liner for better absorption
- Super grabby brushed polyester coated bottom coated with TPU
- 100% waterproof: there will be no leakage on to your bed sheets, mattress or furniture
- Breathable from top to bottom - no sweating or rashes, and reduced bed sores
- So soft - so comfortable to sleep on! No crinkle plastic or cold vinyl feel
- No flaps, straps, or Velcro: PeapodMats are easy to place on your bed. No need to tuck around the mattress, or wrap around mattress corners.
- Non-slip, grippy bottom: PeapodMats stay in place exactly where you put it
- Hassle Free: Regular wash and dry keeps your PeapodMats clean. No special washing instructions required
- Reusable, lasting up to 300-500+ washes
- 100% portable: take your PeapodMats with you when you travel. Easy to pack and take along with you
- Reducing carbon print: No more plastic disposable bed mats you use one time or plastic mats that melt in the dryer.
PeapodMats are not limited to using on the bed. Protect other surfaces such as couches, wheelchairs, car seats, stroller seats and much more.
Suitable for all bed sizes and available in 3 sizes:
- Small: 1.5’ x 1.5’ (.45M X .45M) - fits chairs and wheelchairs; great for travelling, furniture, wheelchairs or baby changing.
- Medium: 3' x 3' (.91m x .91m) - fits across single beds
- Large: 3' x 5' (.91m x 1.5m) - fits the length of a single / twin bed
SIZING GUIDELINE for Kids
Please keep in mind these are only suggestions. Consider are the size and age of the child, their typical movement in bed and the size of the bed. The manufacturer recommends
- 3x3 PeapodMat: up to ages 3-4 yrs of age or for an adult with limited mobility.
- 3x5 PeapodMat: older children, 4 yrs and up, to adult.
Whichever size you choose, PeapodMats recommends the PeapodMat be placed slightly under the pillow.
It is NOT recommended to use the PeapodMat for infants to sleep on or at any time unattended.
Instead, use the PeapodMat for babies for ‘nudey’ tummy time, changing mat, or bath mat (supervised by an adult of course!)
SIZING GUIDELINE for Adults
- 3’ x 3’ mat offers coverage for smaller surfaces or for adults with limited mobility while sleeping. Common usage is in sitting areas such as sofas and chairs.
- 3’ x 5’ mat can accommodate a larger surface. If you are to be horizontal on this mat customers have had success using it for co-sleeping
Regardless of which size you choose, count on:
- No straps or velcro
- Grippy bottom allows mat to stay in place
- Lies on top of sheets
- No tucking or wrapping around mattress corners
- Lays flat without bunching
- Lasts 300-500+ washes
- Great for: travelling, furniture, wheelchairs
Consider PeapodMats as a tummy time mat, changing mat, playpen mat, bathing mat, potty training mat, toddler nappy time mat, highchair liner, stroller liner mat, sleep-overs, preschool rest mat, for co-sleeping or as a picnic / outdoor mat.
How about: bed sheet protector, pregnancy mat, birthing mat, breast feeding mat, vehicle seat protector, furniture protector, for post surgery, wheelchair, seat protector or travel mat. Endless ideas!
Also available in Small (1.5x1.5), ideal for chairs or wheelchairs or in cars.
Read reviews from our own customers and verified buyers
At MyLiberty.Life, we are committed to helping you get what you need quickly and easily.
It seems no two manufacturers use the same language to describe their products. What's "moderate protection" to some is "heavy protection" to others.
To help you sort it out, we’ve developed a standardized Total Capacity Rating system that we use across all brands and incontinence products we sell. At a glance, the rating shows a product’s ability to absorb and hold bladder and bowel leakage.
Let's talk specifics.
Did you know that adults pass an average of 1 cup (8 ounces or 237 ml) of urine at a time?
Kids are different - there's a calculation based on their age. Look for the "Urine Output Calculation" section to learn more.
For adults, 1 cup is what's considered a 'full' pee (or, 'void' if you prefer).
When shopping for incontinence products, there are three ways of looking at a person's absorbency needs:
- How quickly does the product absorb?
- How much does it hold: drips, leaks, a full void, or multiple voids?
- How dry does it stay?
This is where it becomes critical for you to decide what you're looking for, based on your needs. Are you looking for protection against:
- Occasional drips over several hours? Or
- Small, unexpected leaks (like after a sneeze)? Or
- Slightly larger leaks - like after you lift something, or jump or skip - that leave you feeling wet?
- Or, unpredictable, full (and possibly repeat) voids where you need to change your clothes?
Understanding the protection you need - which can also change over time - is the key to picking the right product. Perhaps you need LIGHT protection during the day but MAXIMUM protection overnight. We've explained what each rating level means below:
Watch for the rating on every product listing on our site to make sure the products you choose are right for you.
1. SLIGHT or minimal bladder leakage
These are usually small pant or panty liners or guards that have a capacity to absorb and hold up to 8 ounces (1 cup or 237ml) of bladder leakage, equivalent to an average urine discharge but over several hours.
2. LIGHT bladder leakage
These are generally pads or guards that can be attached to the underwear that have a capacity to absorb and hold up to 16 ounces (2 cups or 474ml) of bladder or bowel leakage.
3. MODERATE bladder / bowel leakage
These are generally pull-up underwear or full-length pads held in place by waist straps or snug underwear. They have a capacity to absorb and hold up to 24 ounces (3 cups or 710ml) of bladder or bowel leakage.
4. HEAVY bladder / bowel leakage
These products have a capacity to absorb up to 30 ounces (3.75 cups or 887ml) of bladder or bowel leakage.
5. MAXIMUM bladder / bowel leakage
These products are generally adult briefs held in place with tape and are used by people with severe incontinence. They have a capacity to absorb up to 34 ounces (4.25 cups or 1 litre) of leakage.
6. MAXIMUM PLUS bladder / bowel leakage
These products are generally adult briefs held in place with tape and are used for severe, overnight incontinence. They have a capacity to absorb up to 40 ounces (5 cups or 1.2 litres) of leakage.
To read My Liberty's Total Capacity Rating Guide in PDF format, click the link below. Download, save and share with others:
Choose your schedule and we'll automatically refill and deliver your order
Never worry about running out of critical bladder and bowel leak protection supplies again. We offer an optional, 'scheduled refill' service so that you won't be caught short.
When you're ready to order a product by adding it to your shopping cart, you'll see a "Subscribe" option, allowing you to schedule re-orders and automatic deliveries when it suits you best (e.g.: every four weeks or every two months).
Once you place your order, we'll automatically refill your order and ship the products off to you on time.
- Save money - get 5% off all automatic re-orders all year long
- Our service automatically refills on the schedule you choose
- Advance reminder email: we'll email you 3 days before your next re-order so that you can make any changes, or leave it exactly as is
- You can change your order at any time, increasing or decreasing the order size or delivery schedule anytime you need to
- Easy to enroll
- Easy to update your credit card or PayPal info
- Cancel at any time without penalties or fees through your secure account on our website or call us and we'll take care of it for you
- Courtesy Alerts - we'll notify you when your order has shipped
- You will also receive alerts if your credit card information changes or expires