Discounts on Recurring Orders
TENA Intimates Ultra Thins Light Pads in Regular and Long
What You Need to Know
Sold by the case and delivered to your home, discreetly packaged:
- For women
- Regular measures 9" or 23cm long
- Long measures 10" or 25cm long
- Sold by the case:
- Regular: 6 packages of 30 pads each (180 pads total per case)
- Long: 6 packages of 24 pads each (144 pads total per case)
- Holds up to 8 oz/236 ml
TENA Intimates Ultra Thins Light Pads offer users improved skin protection over previous generations of TENA pads, with the same great quality and superior healthy skin feel they expect from TENA.
Individually wrapped these fit easily into your purse, gym bag or backpack. Don't miss a beat of your active, on-the-go life. Available in Regular and Long lengths.
Ideal for light but uncontrollable urine leakage - a few drops especially when laughing, coughing, sneezing or straining, or minor leakage during or after pregnancy.
TENA® Intimates Ultra Thins Light pads have a specific design to ensure a great fit by following your body's natural contours. There’s also a soft, cloth-like outer layer for extra comfort, enabling you to enjoy your day with complete confidence.
TENA® Ultra Thin Light Long Pads provide a little extra coverage whether you're dancing, driving or doing nothing at all. Made in two sizes - regular or long for extra coverage, yet still extremely thin for discretion.
Features and Benefits
- Exclusive patented technology with a soft top layer that quickly wicks liquid away to keep skin protected
- New cotton-like soft topsheet pulls in liquid to keep you dry; 2X softer for more comfort and less skin irritation
- Soft foam side barriers for comfortable leakage protection
- Softer and more pliable core for better fit
- Dry Fast Core™ super absorbent core locks in liquid quickly
- Advanced odour protection to fight odours
- Cushiony side gathers provide a fit that conforms to your body
- Adhesive strip to fix securely in your underwear
- Individually wrapped for convenience and discretion
- Designed specifically for light bladder leakage protection
- Length: Regular is 9" or 23cm and Long is 10" or 25 cm
Order now and get the peace of mind you deserve!
Read reviews from our own customers and verified buyers
At MyLiberty.Life, we are committed to helping you get what you need quickly and easily.
It seems no two manufacturers use the same language to describe their products. What's "moderate protection" to some is "heavy protection" to others.
To help you sort it out, we’ve developed a standardized Total Capacity Rating system that we use across all brands and incontinence products we sell. At a glance, the rating shows a product’s ability to absorb and hold bladder and bowel leakage.
Let's talk specifics.
Did you know that adults pass an average of 1 cup (8 ounces or 237 ml) of urine at a time?
Kids are different - there's a calculation based on their age. Look for the "Urine Output Calculation" section to learn more.
For adults, 1 cup is what's considered a 'full' pee (or, 'void' if you prefer).
When shopping for incontinence products, there are three ways of looking at a person's absorbency needs:
- How quickly does the product absorb?
- How much does it hold: drips, leaks, a full void, or multiple voids?
- How dry does it stay?
This is where it becomes critical for you to decide what you're looking for, based on your needs. Are you looking for protection against:
- Occasional drips over several hours? Or
- Small, unexpected leaks (like after a sneeze)? Or
- Slightly larger leaks - like after you lift something, or jump or skip - that leave you feeling wet?
- Or, unpredictable, full (and possibly repeat) voids where you need to change your clothes?
Understanding the protection you need - which can also change over time - is the key to picking the right product. Perhaps you need LIGHT protection during the day but MAXIMUM protection overnight. We've explained what each rating level means below:
Watch for the rating on every product listing on our site to make sure the products you choose are right for you.
1. SLIGHT or minimal bladder leakage
These are usually small pant or panty liners or guards that have a capacity to absorb and hold up to 8 ounces (1 cup or 237ml) of bladder leakage, equivalent to an average urine discharge but over several hours.
2. LIGHT bladder leakage
These are generally pads or guards that can be attached to the underwear that have a capacity to absorb and hold up to 16 ounces (2 cups or 474ml) of bladder or bowel leakage.
3. MODERATE bladder / bowel leakage
These are generally pull-up underwear or full-length pads held in place by waist straps or snug underwear. They have a capacity to absorb and hold up to 24 ounces (3 cups or 710ml) of bladder or bowel leakage.
4. HEAVY bladder / bowel leakage
These products have a capacity to absorb up to 30 ounces (3.75 cups or 887ml) of bladder or bowel leakage.
5. MAXIMUM bladder / bowel leakage
These products are generally adult briefs held in place with tape and are used by people with severe incontinence. They have a capacity to absorb up to 34 ounces (4.25 cups or 1 litre) of leakage.
6. MAXIMUM PLUS bladder / bowel leakage
These products are generally adult briefs held in place with tape and are used for severe, overnight incontinence. They have a capacity to absorb up to 40 ounces (5 cups or 1.2 litres) of leakage.
To read My Liberty's Total Capacity Rating Guide in PDF format, click the link below. Download, save and share with others:
Choose your schedule and we'll automatically refill and deliver your order
Never worry about running out of critical bladder and bowel leak protection supplies again. We offer an optional, 'scheduled refill' service so that you won't be caught short.
When you're ready to order a product by adding it to your shopping cart, you'll see a "Subscribe" option, allowing you to schedule re-orders and automatic deliveries when it suits you best (e.g.: every four weeks or every two months).
Once you place your order, we'll automatically refill your order and ship the products off to you on time.
- Save money - get 5% off all automatic re-orders all year long
- Our service automatically refills on the schedule you choose
- Advance reminder email: we'll email you 3 days before your next re-order so that you can make any changes, or leave it exactly as is
- You can change your order at any time, increasing or decreasing the order size or delivery schedule anytime you need to
- Easy to enroll
- Easy to update your credit card or PayPal info
- Cancel at any time without penalties or fees through your secure account on our website or call us and we'll take care of it for you
- Courtesy Alerts - we'll notify you when your order has shipped
- You will also receive alerts if your credit card information changes or expires