Discounts on Recurring Orders
Rip n Go Junior Washable & Reusable Bed Wetting Solution for Kids
Simplify nights with Rip n Go's 2 part, fitted sheet system that allows your child to change wet sheets in seconds, without needing to lift the mattress.
Are you and your child exhausted from changing wet beds? My Liberty is proud to offer Rip n Go's easy, practical, washable and reusable solution. Rip n Go is an innovative Canadian company dedicated to helping you solve bed wetting challenges, and founded by an expert in drapery and simultaneous sleep-deprived Mom.
What you need to know
Sold as a single kit, delivered to your home
- Available in Single and Double bed sizes
- Each Junior Single / Twin mattress kit contains 5 pieces: 2 detachable, absorbent, waterproof pads, 1 fitted sheet, 1 top sheet and 1 pillowcase
- Each Junior Double mattress kit contains 6 pieces: 2 detachable, absorbent, waterproof pads, 1 fitted sheet, 1 top sheet and 2 pillowcases
- Fits all mattress heights
- Available in grey
Rip n Go's absorbent, waterproof padded sheet system is a great tool to help with night time potty training. Give your children a sense of independence and confidence throughout the night as they can easily change their sheets by themselves while you sleep.
Unlike traditional fitted waterproof mattress covers and underpads, these high quality detachable waterproof pads are secured on top of the fitted sheet; they will not wrinkle, move or come loose.
Think of these as offering protection that doesn't move when your child does.
RipnGo Junior comes with matching bedding. Friends won't even know it's a bed wetting product. When the bed looks like a grown-up's, your child will feel like a grown-up.
The waterproof, padded sheet system is secured with a soft, safe fastener on top of the fitted sheet while still being machine-washable and dryer-safe.
Rip n Go Junior protects your child’s bed from overnight accidents and is designed for quick change clean-ups without needing to lift the mattress.
Rip n Go Junior gets your child out of diapers – saving you time, sleep, and money!
Tired, sleepy parents and kids will thank you for the quick-change solution that is washable and re-usable. Avoid frustration and get back to sleep with Rip n Go Junior!
Features and Benefits
- Kids change sheets in seconds - simply unstick, or rip the detachable pad off the bed, stick on the spare, and go right back to bed
- No more lifting the mattress with this over-pad system; instead, change the sheets using these detachable, absorbent and waterproof pads
- Provides an all-in-one fresh, clean, waterproof and comfortable surface to sleep on
- Eliminate the night-time diaper. Great for night time potty training and your wallet!
- Secured with a soft and safe fastener
- Overpads are held securely in place using a Velcro-like fasten that is easy for children to remove, allowing them to change their bedding while you sleep
- No straps, zippers or ties makes the set comfortable and safe for your child
- High quality material and a clean and crisp design are aesthetically pleasing and comfortable
- Washer and dryer safe
- 400 + washes
- 35% cotton 65% polyester
- Waterproof layer 100% polyester with PVC
- Single / Twin Detachable Pads: 23.5" wide by 45.5" long or 56.69 cm wide by 115.57 cm long
- Single / Twin Fitted Sheet: 40" wide by 75" long by 10" high or 101.16 cm wide by 190.5 cm long by 25.4 cm high
- Double Detachable Pads: 30" wide by 50" long or 76.2 cm wide by 127 cm long
- Double Fitted Sheet: 54" wide by 75" long by 12" high or 137.16 cm wide by 190.5 cm long by 30.48 cm high
Accessories - Extra Pads
Need more pads between laundry washes? No problem - Rip n Go offers extra pads in 2 sizes, sold separately as 2 pad packs. Secured with a soft and safe fastener, the extra pads will last for 400+ washes and are washer and dryer safe. These extra pads are also available in grey and come in two sizes:
- Extra Pads-Grey: 23.5 " wide by 45.5" long or 56.69 cm wide by 115.57 cm long
- Extra Pads Large-Grey: 30" wide by 50" long or 76.2 cm wide by 127 cm long
Watch Rip n Go Baby and Junior product demonstration video (1 minute, 11, seconds).
Read reviews from our own customers and verified buyers
At MyLiberty.Life, we are committed to helping you get what you need quickly and easily.
It seems no two manufacturers use the same language to describe their products. What's "moderate protection" to some is "heavy protection" to others.
To help you sort it out, we’ve developed a standardized Total Capacity Rating system that we use across all brands and incontinence products we sell.
At a glance, the rating shows a product’s ability to absorb and hold bladder and bowel leakage.
Typical Bladder Void Volume for Adults vs Kids
Let's talk specifics. Did you know that adults pass an average of 1 cup (8 ounces or 237 ml) of urine at a time?
Kids are different - there's a calculation based on their age. Look for the "Urine Output Calculation" section to learn more.
For adults, 1 cup is what's considered a 'full' pee (or, 'void' if you prefer).
When shopping for incontinence products, there are three ways of looking at a person's absorbency needs:
- How quickly does the product absorb?
- How much does it hold: drips, leaks, a full void, or multiple voids?
- How dry does it stay?
This is where it becomes critical for you to decide what you're looking for, based on your needs. Are you looking for protection against:
- Occasional drips over several hours? Or
- Small, unexpected leaks (like after a sneeze)? Or
- Slightly larger leaks - like after you lift something, or jump or skip - that leave you feeling wet?
- Or, unpredictable, full (and possibly repeat) voids where you need to change your clothes?
Understanding the protection you need - which can also change over time - is the key to picking the right product. Perhaps you need LIGHT protection during the day but MAXIMUM protection overnight. We've explained what each rating level means below:
Watch for the rating on every product listing on our site to make sure the products you choose are right for you.
1. SLIGHT or minimal bladder leakage
These are usually small pant or panty liners or guards that have a capacity to absorb and hold up to 8 ounces (1 cup or 237ml) of bladder leakage, equivalent to an average urine discharge but over several hours.
2. LIGHT bladder leakage
These are generally pads or guards that can be attached to the underwear that have a capacity to absorb and hold up to 16 ounces (2 cups or 474ml) of bladder or bowel leakage.
3. MODERATE bladder / bowel leakage
These are generally pull-up underwear or full-length pads held in place by waist straps or snug underwear. They have a capacity to absorb and hold up to 24 ounces (3 cups or 710ml) of bladder or bowel leakage.
4. HEAVY bladder / bowel leakage
These products have a capacity to absorb up to 30 ounces (3.75 cups or 887ml) of bladder or bowel leakage.
5. MAXIMUM bladder / bowel leakage
These products are generally adult briefs held in place with tape and are used by people with severe incontinence. They have a capacity to absorb up to 34 ounces (4.25 cups or 1 litre) of leakage.
6. MAXIMUM PLUS bladder / bowel leakage
These products are generally adult briefs held in place with tape and are used for severe, overnight incontinence. They have a capacity to absorb up to 40 ounces (5 cups or 1.2 litres) of leakage.
To read My Liberty's Total Capacity Rating Guide in PDF format, click the link below. Download, save and share with others:
Choose your schedule and we'll automatically refill and deliver your order
Never worry about running out of critical bladder and bowel leak protection supplies again. We offer an optional, 'scheduled refill' service so that you won't be caught short.
When you're ready to order a product by adding it to your shopping cart, you'll see a "Subscribe" option, allowing you to schedule re-orders and automatic deliveries when it suits you best (e.g.: every four weeks or every two months).
Once you place your order, we'll automatically refill your order and ship the products off to you on time.
- Save money - get 5% off all automatic re-orders all year long
- Our service automatically refills on the schedule you choose
- Advance reminder email: we'll email you 3 days before your next re-order so that you can make any changes, or leave it exactly as is
- You can change your order at any time, increasing or decreasing the order size or delivery schedule anytime you need to
- Easy to enroll
- Easy to update your credit card or PayPal info
- Cancel at any time without penalties or fees through your secure account on our website or call us and we'll take care of it for you
- Courtesy Alerts - we'll notify you when your order has shipped
- You will also receive alerts if your credit card information changes or expires