PeapodMats washable waterproof chair pad
Discounts on Recurring Orders
PeapodMats washable and reusable waterproof chair pad for incontinence
My Liberty absorbency rating: Total Capacity Rating = Maximum (5 out of 6)
What you need to know
Sold individually and delivered to your home:
- Available in 2 colours: dark grey and taupe
- Chair mat dimensions: 1.5' x 1.5’ or 0.45 meters X 0.45 meters
The Product: PeapodMats washable and reusable waterproof chair pad
PeaPodMats will change the way you deal with incontinence and bed wetting. This waterproof mat is 100% waterproof, stays in place and is machine washable.
PeapodMats are versatile and waterproof chair covers that are unlike other conventional waterproof covers or bed pads. PeapodMats are designed to protect furniture from all sorts of fluids. The difference with PeapodMats? They lie flat, on top of your furniture and stay in place with a grippy material on the back of the mat.
The Small chair mat dimensions are 1.5' x 1.5’ or 0.45 meters X 0.45 meters Great for travelling, furniture, wheelchairs or baby changing.
PeapodMats are also available in larger 3'x3' or 3'x5' sizes and in lots of fun colours.
For adults, PeapodMats offers a dignified and manageable solution for incontinence or bladder leak. PeapodMats is a quality waterproof absorbent mat that looks great on furniture, on wheelchairs or in cars and on airplane or train seats.
PeapodMats are suitable for kids as they progress through potty training and bed wetting. The 3-ply mat construction has been designed to protect your furniture from all sorts of fluids.
PeapodMats lie flat on top of furniture and bed sheets with a grippy material underneath. The larger 3'x3' or 3'x5' size mats stays flat without bunching without any need to wrap the mat around the mattress corners.
Hassle free when wet, just wash and dry on regular cycle. No more changing the bedding sheets every day!
Available in 3 sizes, PeapodMats are a unique combination of 3 layers that creates a super-absorbent waterproof mat:
- Soft terry cotton breathable upper layer: super soft
- Middle polyester liner for better absorption: super absorbent
- Brushed polyester coated bottom coated with TPU: super grabby
Features and Benefits
- 100% Waterproof: There will be no leakage on your furniture
- Breathable from top to bottom, and so soft, so comfortable to sleep on
- No crinkly plastic or cold vinyl feel!
- Breathable - which means no sweating or rashes and which means reduced bed sores
- Non-slip, grippy bottom: PeapodMats stay in place exactly where you put it
- Reusable, lasting up to 300-500+ washes
- No flaps, straps, or Velcro: PeapodMats are easy to place on your bed. No need to tuck around the mattress, or wrap around mattress corners.
- 100% Portable: take your PeapodMats with you when you travel. It is easy to pack and take along!
- Hassle Free: regular wash and dry keeps your PeapodMats clean. No special washing instructions required
- Reducing carbon print: No more plastic disposable bed mats you use one time or plastic mats that melt in the dryer.
PeapodMats are not limited to using on chairs. You can protect other surfaces likes couches, wheelchairs, car seats, stroller seats and much more.
The Small chair mat dimensions are 1.5' x 1.5’ or .45M X .45M. Great for travelling, furniture, wheelchairs or baby changing.
PeapodMats are also available in larger 3'x3' or 3'x5' sizes for beds and sofas and in lots of fun colours.
Order now and get the peace of mind you deserve!
Read reviews from our own customers and verified buyers
At MyLiberty.Life, we are committed to helping you get what you need quickly and easily.
It seems no two manufacturers use the same language to describe their products. What's "moderate protection" to some is "heavy protection" to others.
To help you sort it out, we’ve developed a standardized Total Capacity Rating system that we use across all brands and incontinence products we sell.
At a glance, the rating shows a product’s ability to absorb and hold bladder and bowel leakage.
Typical Bladder Void Volume for Adults vs Kids
Let's talk specifics. Did you know that adults pass an average of 1 cup (8 ounces or 237 ml) of urine at a time?
Kids are different - there's a calculation based on their age. Look for the "Urine Output Calculation" section to learn more.
For adults, 1 cup is what's considered a 'full' pee (or, 'void' if you prefer).
When shopping for incontinence products, there are three ways of looking at a person's absorbency needs:
- How quickly does the product absorb?
- How much does it hold: drips, leaks, a full void, or multiple voids?
- How dry does it stay?
This is where it becomes critical for you to decide what you're looking for, based on your needs. Are you looking for protection against:
- Occasional drips over several hours? Or
- Small, unexpected leaks (like after a sneeze)? Or
- Slightly larger leaks - like after you lift something, or jump or skip - that leave you feeling wet?
- Or, unpredictable, full (and possibly repeat) voids where you need to change your clothes?
Understanding the protection you need - which can also change over time - is the key to picking the right product. Perhaps you need LIGHT protection during the day but MAXIMUM protection overnight. We've explained what each rating level means below:
Watch for the rating on every product listing on our site to make sure the products you choose are right for you.
1. SLIGHT or minimal bladder leakage
These are usually small pant or panty liners or guards that have a capacity to absorb and hold up to 8 ounces (1 cup or 237ml) of bladder leakage, equivalent to an average urine discharge but over several hours.
2. LIGHT bladder leakage
These are generally pads or guards that can be attached to the underwear that have a capacity to absorb and hold up to 16 ounces (2 cups or 474ml) of bladder or bowel leakage.
3. MODERATE bladder / bowel leakage
These are generally pull-up underwear or full-length pads held in place by waist straps or snug underwear. They have a capacity to absorb and hold up to 24 ounces (3 cups or 710ml) of bladder or bowel leakage.
4. HEAVY bladder / bowel leakage
These products have a capacity to absorb up to 30 ounces (3.75 cups or 887ml) of bladder or bowel leakage.
5. MAXIMUM bladder / bowel leakage
These products are generally adult briefs held in place with tape and are used by people with severe incontinence. They have a capacity to absorb up to 34 ounces (4.25 cups or 1 litre) of leakage.
6. MAXIMUM PLUS bladder / bowel leakage
These products are generally adult briefs held in place with tape and are used for severe, overnight incontinence. They have a capacity to absorb up to 40 ounces (5 cups or 1.2 litres) of leakage.
To read My Liberty's Total Capacity Rating Guide in PDF format, click the link below. Download, save and share with others:
Choose your schedule and we'll automatically refill and deliver your order
Never worry about running out of critical bladder and bowel leak protection supplies again. We offer an optional, 'scheduled refill' service so that you won't be caught short.
When you're ready to order a product by adding it to your shopping cart, you'll see a "Subscribe" option, allowing you to schedule re-orders and automatic deliveries when it suits you best (e.g.: every four weeks or every two months).
Once you place your order, we'll automatically refill your order and ship the products off to you on time.
- Save money - get 5% off all automatic re-orders all year long
- Our service automatically refills on the schedule you choose
- Advance reminder email: we'll email you 3 days before your next re-order so that you can make any changes, or leave it exactly as is
- You can change your order at any time, increasing or decreasing the order size or delivery schedule anytime you need to
- Easy to enroll
- Easy to update your credit card or PayPal info
- Cancel at any time without penalties or fees through your secure account on our website or call us and we'll take care of it for you
- Courtesy Alerts - we'll notify you when your order has shipped
- You will also receive alerts if your credit card information changes or expires