Aniva Adjustable Diapers
Discounts on Recurring Orders
Aniva Adjustable Diapers in two levels of absorbency: Regular Plus or Supermax
“Our products are designed to be discreet and to conceal perfectly under your clothing.” — Aniva™
My Liberty absorbency rating: Total Capacity Rating = Moderate (3 out of 6) to Heavy (4 out of 6)
What you need to know
Sold by the case and delivered to your home, discreetly packaged:
Regular Plus Absorbency Case Quantities
- Each case of Medium, Regular or Large contains 4 bags of 22 briefs each (88 total).
- Each case of XL contains 4 bags of 18 briefs each (72 total).
- Available in white
Supermax Absorbency Case Quantities
- Each case of Medium contains 4 bags of 22 underwear each (88 total)
- Each case of Large contains 4 bags of 16 underwear each (64 total)
- Each case of Extra Large contains 4 bags of 12 underwear each (45 total)
- Available in white
The product: Aniva Adjustable Diapers
No leaks, no accidents and no messes with this comfortable adult brief (diaper) that fits tight to your body.
Available in two absorbencies, Regular Plus and Supermax (absorbs 30% more than Regular Plus).
These ultra-absorbent unisex—and latex-free—briefs give you comfort and confidence. Because it is adjustable and easy to remove, it’s ideal for dependent or non-autonomous people.
Features and benefits:
- Designed for both men and women, clip tabs make them easy to fit, fasten and adjust.
- Soft, breathable fabric is comfortable and discreet, protecting both your skin and your dignity.
- Padding contains a high-density, super-absorbent polymer and an expanded acquisition zone for a dryer, more comfortable feel and superior odour control.
- Whisper-quiet back sheet means only you know you are wearing them.
- “Comfort” guarantee: Easy to remove – latex free – adjustable
- Medium fits waist / hip size 32”–44” / 81cm–112cm
- Regular fits waist / hip size 40”–48” / 102cm–122cm
- Large fits waist / hip size 45”–58” / 114cm–147cm
- XL fits waist / hip size 58”–64” / 147cm–163cm
Order now and get the peace of mind you deserve!
Read reviews from our own customers and verified buyers
At MyLiberty.Life, we are committed to helping you get what you need quickly and easily.
It seems no two manufacturers use the same language to describe their products. What's "moderate protection" to some is "heavy protection" to others.
To help you sort it out, we’ve developed a standardized Total Capacity Rating system that we use across all brands and incontinence products we sell. At a glance, the rating shows a product’s ability to absorb and hold bladder and bowel leakage.
Let's talk specifics.
Did you know that adults pass an average of 1 cup (8 ounces or 237 ml) of urine at a time?
Kids are different - there's a calculation based on their age. Look for the "Urine Output Calculation" section to learn more.
For adults, 1 cup is what's considered a 'full' pee (or, 'void' if you prefer).
When shopping for incontinence products, there are three ways of looking at a person's absorbency needs:
- How quickly does the product absorb?
- How much does it hold: drips, leaks, a full void, or multiple voids?
- How dry does it stay?
This is where it becomes critical for you to decide what you're looking for, based on your needs. Are you looking for protection against:
- Occasional drips over several hours? Or
- Small, unexpected leaks (like after a sneeze)? Or
- Slightly larger leaks - like after you lift something, or jump or skip - that leave you feeling wet?
- Or, unpredictable, full (and possibly repeat) voids where you need to change your clothes?
Understanding the protection you need - which can also change over time - is the key to picking the right product. Perhaps you need LIGHT protection during the day but MAXIMUM protection overnight. We've explained what each rating level means below:
Watch for the rating on every product listing on our site to make sure the products you choose are right for you.
1. SLIGHT or minimal bladder leakage
These are usually small pant or panty liners or guards that have a capacity to absorb and hold up to 8 ounces (1 cup or 237ml) of bladder leakage, equivalent to an average urine discharge but over several hours.
2. LIGHT bladder leakage
These are generally pads or guards that can be attached to the underwear that have a capacity to absorb and hold up to 16 ounces (2 cups or 474ml) of bladder or bowel leakage.
3. MODERATE bladder / bowel leakage
These are generally pull-up underwear or full-length pads held in place by waist straps or snug underwear. They have a capacity to absorb and hold up to 24 ounces (3 cups or 710ml) of bladder or bowel leakage.
4. HEAVY bladder / bowel leakage
These products have a capacity to absorb up to 30 ounces (3.75 cups or 887ml) of bladder or bowel leakage.
5. MAXIMUM bladder / bowel leakage
These products are generally adult briefs held in place with tape and are used by people with severe incontinence. They have a capacity to absorb up to 34 ounces (4.25 cups or 1 litre) of leakage.
6. MAXIMUM PLUS bladder / bowel leakage
These products are generally adult briefs held in place with tape and are used for severe, overnight incontinence. They have a capacity to absorb up to 40 ounces (5 cups or 1.2 litres) of leakage.
To read My Liberty's Total Capacity Rating Guide in PDF format, click the link below. Download, save and share with others:
Choose your schedule and we'll automatically refill and deliver your order
Never worry about running out of critical bladder and bowel leak protection supplies again. We offer an optional, 'scheduled refill' service so that you won't be caught short.
When you're ready to order a product by adding it to your shopping cart, you'll see a "Subscribe" option, allowing you to schedule re-orders and automatic deliveries when it suits you best (e.g.: every four weeks or every two months).
Once you place your order, we'll automatically refill your order and ship the products off to you on time.
- Save money - get 5% off all automatic re-orders all year long
- Our service automatically refills on the schedule you choose
- Advance reminder email: we'll email you 3 days before your next re-order so that you can make any changes, or leave it exactly as is
- You can change your order at any time, increasing or decreasing the order size or delivery schedule anytime you need to
- Easy to enroll
- Easy to update your credit card or PayPal info
- Cancel at any time without penalties or fees through your secure account on our website or call us and we'll take care of it for you
- Courtesy Alerts - we'll notify you when your order has shipped
- You will also receive alerts if your credit card information changes or expires