Bambo Nature Baby Diapers
Discounts on Recurring Orders
Bambo Nature Baby Diapers
"For over three decades, Bambo Nature has taken every measure to bring you a premium baby diaper that’s gentle, soft, and made of a high percentage of sustainable materials. Bambo Nature has earned more credentials, awards, and eco-labels than any other diaper on the market. While other brands are busy making claims, we’re busy substantiating our diaper’s premium quality with concrete proof." — Bambo Nature
What you need to know
Sold by the case and delivered to your home discreetly packaged:
- Each case of Size 1 Newborn (4–9 lbs.) contains 6 packages of 28 (168 units total)
- Each case of Size 2 Mini (7–13 lbs.) contains 6 packages of 30 (180 units total)
- Each case of Size 3 Midi (11–20 lbs.) contains 6 packages of 33 (198 units total)
- Each case of Size 4 Maxi (15–40 lbs.) contains 6 packages of 30 (180 units total)
- Each case of Size 5 Junior (26–49 lbs.) contains 6 packages of 27 (162 units total)
- Each case of Size 6 XL (35–66 lbs.) contains 6 packages of 22 (132 units total)
These diapers are sensitive to both your baby and the environment. Made from 100% sustainable materials, free of all harmful chemicals and completely allergen-free, they are super soft and extremely absorbent. They are also free from chlorine, phthalates, perfumes, optical brighteners and lotions.
The super absorbent core ensures high absorption capacity and a dry surface. Bambo Nature eco-friendly, disposable diapers are gentle to your child's skin and health and have a very soft textile-like back and top sheet that makes the diaper feel like soft clothing. The diaper is designed to fit your child's body perfectly, which ensures there is no leakage. Your child feels comfortable while enjoying freedom of movement.
- Size 1 - Newborn 4-9 lbs
- Size 2 - Mini 7-13 lbs
- Size 3 - Midi 11-20 lbs
- Size 4 - Maxi 15-40 lbs
- Size 5 - Junior 26-49 lbs
- Size 6 - XL 35-66 lbs
Features and benefits
- Easy-to-adjust hook-and-loop fasteners can be opened and closed as often as necessary, making sure that your child can have an active and safe day.
- New flexible and stretchable side panels ensures increased makes it an easy fit and offers your baby more comfort and freedom to move.
- Efficient leakage barriers ensure a snug body fit and minimize the risk of leakage.
- Breathable back-sheet keeps the skin drier.
- The inner fluff is made from 100% certified sustainable timber resources.
Latex-free waist band and leg cuffs ensures against allergic reactions.
Order now and get the peace of mind you deserve!
Learn more about Bambo Nature Baby Diapers in this video (:29)
At MyLiberty.Life, we are committed to helping you get what you need quickly and easily.
It seems no two manufacturers use the same language to describe their products. What's "moderate protection" to some is "heavy protection" to others.
To help you sort it out, we’ve developed a standardized Total Capacity Rating system that we use across all brands and incontinence products we sell. At a glance, the rating shows a product’s ability to absorb and hold bladder and bowel leakage.
Let's talk specifics.
Did you know that adults pass an average of 1 cup (8 ounces or 237 ml) of urine at a time?
Kids are different - there's a calculation based on their age. Look for the "Urine Output Calculation" section to learn more.
For adults, 1 cup is what's considered a 'full' pee (or, 'void' if you prefer).
When shopping for incontinence products, there are three ways of looking at a person's absorbency needs:
- How quickly does the product absorb?
- How much does it hold: drips, leaks, a full void, or multiple voids?
- How dry does it stay?
This is where it becomes critical for you to decide what you're looking for, based on your needs. Are you looking for protection against:
- Occasional drips over several hours? Or
- Small, unexpected leaks (like after a sneeze)? Or
- Slightly larger leaks - like after you lift something, or jump or skip - that leave you feeling wet?
- Or, unpredictable, full (and possibly repeat) voids where you need to change your clothes?
Understanding the protection you need - which can also change over time - is the key to picking the right product. Perhaps you need LIGHT protection during the day but MAXIMUM protection overnight. We've explained what each rating level means below:
Watch for the rating on every product listing on our site to make sure the products you choose are right for you.
1. SLIGHT or minimal bladder leakage
These are usually small pant or panty liners or guards that have a capacity to absorb and hold up to 8 ounces (1 cup or 237ml) of bladder leakage, equivalent to an average urine discharge but over several hours.
2. LIGHT bladder leakage
These are generally pads or guards that can be attached to the underwear that have a capacity to absorb and hold up to 16 ounces (2 cups or 474ml) of bladder or bowel leakage.
3. MODERATE bladder / bowel leakage
These are generally pull-up underwear or full-length pads held in place by waist straps or snug underwear. They have a capacity to absorb and hold up to 24 ounces (3 cups or 710ml) of bladder or bowel leakage.
4. HEAVY bladder / bowel leakage
These products have a capacity to absorb up to 30 ounces (3.75 cups or 887ml) of bladder or bowel leakage.
5. MAXIMUM bladder / bowel leakage
These products are generally adult briefs held in place with tape and are used by people with severe incontinence. They have a capacity to absorb up to 34 ounces (4.25 cups or 1 litre) of leakage.
6. MAXIMUM PLUS bladder / bowel leakage
These products are generally adult briefs held in place with tape and are used for severe, overnight incontinence. They have a capacity to absorb up to 40 ounces (5 cups or 1.2 litres) of leakage.
To read My Liberty's Total Capacity Rating Guide in PDF format, click the link below. Download, save and share with others:
Bed and Chair Pads
Bed and Chair Pads