MoliCare® Mobile Pull-Ups
Discounts on Recurring Orders
MoliCare® Mobile and MoliCare® Mobile Super Pull-Up Underwear
My Liberty absorbency rating: Total Capacity Rating: Moderate (3 out of 6) to Maximum (5 out of 6)
Mobile pull-up pants
What you need to know
Sold by the case and delivered to your home, discreetly packaged:
- Each case of Mobile Pull-ups contains 4 bags of 14 underwear (56 per case)
- Available in 4 sizes: Small, Medium, Large & XL
- Each holds 24 fluid ounces (709 ml).
- Each case of Mobile Super Pull-ups sizes Small, Large and XL contain 4 bags of 14 underwear (56 per case)
- Please note: each case of Mobile Super Pull-ups Medium contains 3 bags of 14 underwear each (42 per case)
- Available in 4 sizes: Small, Medium, Large & XL
- Each unit holds 34 fluid ounces (1005 ml).
- Available for both men and women in a range of waist sizes up to 69".
- Available in white
The product: MoliCare Mobile and MoliCare Mobile Super Pull-Up Pants
Highly absorbent incontinence pants.
Be comfortable and confident with these unisex disposable, absorbent pull-on incontinence underwear. Highly absorbent, skin-friendly disposable protective underwear with inner leg cuffs for heavy to very heavy incontinence.
Molicare Mobile Incontinence Pull-ups are for moderate bladder weakness, whereas MoliCare Mobile super pull-up pants are especially designed for very severe urinary and faecel incontinence.
MoliCare Mobile pull-up pants look and feel like normal underwear and feature tear open seams for simple easy changing as well as a soft, breathable textile backsheet for greater comfort.
Molicare Mobile Super Pull-ups look and feel like regular underwear and offer the highest level of leakage protection.
Its 3-way protection system gives MoliCare Mobile extra-strong leakage protection. The unique DryPlus non-woven layer locks liquid rapidly away to keep the skin comfortably dry. The super absorbent materials in the pulp core guarantee fast fluid absorption. The soft, water repellent inner cuffs offer additional leakage protection at the sides.
Suitable for urinary and faecal incontinence. They are known for their ease of use and all-around security and perfect fit. The body-shaped pad with elastic leg gathers, impermeable backside with a cloth-like outer cover delivers superior leakage protection.
This underwear offers high wearing comfort 'ideal fit' due to a specially contoured shape with maximum protection against re-wetting. Ideal for mobile to semi-mobile people.
Features and Benefits
- High absorption capacity and strong fluid retention for superior dryness
- Special molecule in the center layer reduce the production of ammonia, thereby neutralizing and reducing unpleasant odour while maintaining optimum skin health
- Comfortable, light and discreet to wear while providing maximum protection
- Easy to pull on and off, as a solution to urinary and fecal incontinence, that is closer to traditional underwear
- Exceptional leakage protection while providing a secure and comfortable fit
- Easy-to-identify sizing and application to ensure proper fit
- Especially skin-friendly, with the top layer using a proprietary anti-bacterial "Curly Fiber" that reduces pH to the skin-friendly range of 4.5 to 5.5. This helps stabilize the skin's acid protection mantle where it is needed the most: in the groin area
- Superior breathability - the soft, non-woven material in the hip area is extremely air permeable and ensures a healthy skin climate, thus reducing the risk of skin irritations
- Soft plus Air refers to the soft, cloth-like elasticized waistband, which is breathable, comfortable and helps keep skin dry
- Dermatologically tested - all materials have been tested under conditions of everyday use and have demonstrated good ski tolerability to minimize the risk for allergic reactions.
- Inner cuff system helps maximize leakage protection
- Superabsorbent polymer reduces ammonia formation and neutralizes unpleasant odour.
- Graduated wetness indicator allows less intrusive checks to determine if void is present.
- Stretchable elasticized waistband ensure ideal fit, provides front and back identification and tears open for easy removal.
- The 3-layer absorbent core guides fluids quickly into its center core, locking in both urine and odours. Super-absorbent granules lock fluids inside and can store up to 50 times their own weight.
Mobile Pull Up Sizes
- Pull-ups Small - 23" - 35"
- Pull-ups - Medium 31"- 47"
- Pull-ups - Large 39"-59"
- Pull-ups - XL 51"-67"
Mobile Super Pull Up Sizes
- Super Pull-ups - Small - 23" - 35"
- Super Premium Pull-ups - Medium - 34" - 47"
- Super Pull-ups - Large - 46" - 59"
- Super Pull-ups - XL - 59" - 69"
Order now and get the peace of mind you deserve!
Read reviews from our own customers and verified buyers
At MyLiberty.Life, we are committed to helping you get what you need quickly and easily.
It seems no two manufacturers use the same language to describe their products. What's "moderate protection" to some is "heavy protection" to others.
To help you sort it out, we’ve developed a standardized Total Capacity Rating system that we use across all brands and incontinence products we sell.
At a glance, the rating shows a product’s ability to absorb and hold bladder and bowel leakage.
Typical Bladder Void Volume for Adults vs Kids
Let's talk specifics. Did you know that adults pass an average of 1 cup (8 ounces or 237 ml) of urine at a time?
Kids are different - there's a calculation based on their age. Look for the "Urine Output Calculation" section to learn more.
For adults, 1 cup is what's considered a 'full' pee (or, 'void' if you prefer).
When shopping for incontinence products, there are three ways of looking at a person's absorbency needs:
- How quickly does the product absorb?
- How much does it hold: drips, leaks, a full void, or multiple voids?
- How dry does it stay?
This is where it becomes critical for you to decide what you're looking for, based on your needs. Are you looking for protection against:
- Occasional drips over several hours? Or
- Small, unexpected leaks (like after a sneeze)? Or
- Slightly larger leaks - like after you lift something, or jump or skip - that leave you feeling wet?
- Or, unpredictable, full (and possibly repeat) voids where you need to change your clothes?
Understanding the protection you need - which can also change over time - is the key to picking the right product. Perhaps you need LIGHT protection during the day but MAXIMUM protection overnight. We've explained what each rating level means below:
Watch for the rating on every product listing on our site to make sure the products you choose are right for you.
1. SLIGHT or minimal bladder leakage
These are usually small pant or panty liners or guards that have a capacity to absorb and hold up to 8 ounces (1 cup or 237ml) of bladder leakage, equivalent to an average urine discharge but over several hours.
2. LIGHT bladder leakage
These are generally pads or guards that can be attached to the underwear that have a capacity to absorb and hold up to 16 ounces (2 cups or 474ml) of bladder or bowel leakage.
3. MODERATE bladder / bowel leakage
These are generally pull-up underwear or full-length pads held in place by waist straps or snug underwear. They have a capacity to absorb and hold up to 24 ounces (3 cups or 710ml) of bladder or bowel leakage.
4. HEAVY bladder / bowel leakage
These products have a capacity to absorb up to 30 ounces (3.75 cups or 887ml) of bladder or bowel leakage.
5. MAXIMUM bladder / bowel leakage
These products are generally adult briefs held in place with tape and are used by people with severe incontinence. They have a capacity to absorb up to 34 ounces (4.25 cups or 1 litre) of leakage.
6. MAXIMUM PLUS bladder / bowel leakage
These products are generally adult briefs held in place with tape and are used for severe, overnight incontinence. They have a capacity to absorb up to 40 ounces (5 cups or 1.2 litres) of leakage.
To read My Liberty's Total Capacity Rating Guide in PDF format, click the link below. Download, save and share with others:
Choose your schedule and we'll automatically refill and deliver your order
Never worry about running out of critical bladder and bowel leak protection supplies again. We offer an optional, 'scheduled refill' service so that you won't be caught short.
When you're ready to order a product by adding it to your shopping cart, you'll see a "Subscribe" option, allowing you to schedule re-orders and automatic deliveries when it suits you best (e.g.: every four weeks or every two months).
Once you place your order, we'll automatically refill your order and ship the products off to you on time.
- Save money - get 5% off all automatic re-orders all year long
- Our service automatically refills on the schedule you choose
- Advance reminder email: we'll email you 3 days before your next re-order so that you can make any changes, or leave it exactly as is
- You can change your order at any time, increasing or decreasing the order size or delivery schedule anytime you need to
- Easy to enroll
- Easy to update your credit card or PayPal info
- Cancel at any time without penalties or fees through your secure account on our website or call us and we'll take care of it for you
- Courtesy Alerts - we'll notify you when your order has shipped
- You will also receive alerts if your credit card information changes or expires