Prevail Disposable Underwear for Women Overnight
Discounts on Recurring Orders
Prevail Disposable Underwear for Women for Overnight Protection
Incontinence, or involuntary leakage, can vary from just a few drops to the bladder's complete emptying. It can seriously and adversely affect the quality of life of an individual. Prevail Protective Underwear for Overnight is designed specifically for women experiencing heavy leakage. It has the look and feel of real underwear for comfortable and confident wear.
My Liberty absorbency rating: Total Capacity Rating Heavy (4 out of 6)
What You Need to Know
Sold by the case and delivered to your home, discreetly packaged:
- Designed for women
- Available in Small/Medium, Large and XL
- Fits waist/hip sizes 28" - 64"
All Sales Final - please measure waist/hip carefully before ordering
The Product: Prevail Disposable Underwear for Women, Overnight Protection
Ideal for heavy leakage associated with urge and mixed incontinence and designed specifically for the unique body shapes and needs of women with a discreet and fast absorbing core.
Prevail Underwear for Women Overnight provides exceptional protection and comfort during bed time, keeping you dry for up to 8 hours.
Only Prevail® has MaxSorb™ Gel Technology which quickly locks up wetness to keep you feeling dry at night.
Prevail's Heavy Absorbency Protective Underwear begins at a size Small/Medium and goes up to XL.
Features and Benefits
- Designed specifically for women, with the look and feel of everyday underwear
- Overnight level leak protection
- MaxSorb Gel technology quickly locks up wetness to keep you feeling dry
- Omni-Odor Guard's dual action system helps prevent odors before they start
- 360° Breathable Zones that allow air to circulate around the entire underwear and help prevent heat and moisture build-up; helps you stay cool and comfortable
- Cotton enhanced Dri-Fit system to help keep skin dry and healthy by reducing friction
- Dri-Fit cotton enhanced system has a soft and smooth topsheet to help keep skin dry, healthy, and free of irritation
- Comfort-Shape Plus with form-fitting elastics shape to your body for more comfortable and discreet wear, and a more natural fit
- Small/Medium fits 28" - 40" waist/hip
- Large fits 38" - 50" waist/hip
- XL fits 46" - 64" waist/hip
Each case of
- Small/Medium contains fits 4 bags of 18 (72 underwear per case)
- Large contains 4 bags of 16 (64 underwear per case)
- XL contains 4 bags of 14 (56 underwear per case)
Order now and get the peace of mind you deserve!
Read reviews from our own customers and verified buyers
At MyLiberty.Life, we are committed to helping you get what you need quickly and easily.
It seems no two manufacturers use the same language to describe their products. What's "moderate protection" to some is "heavy protection" to others.
To help you sort it out, we’ve developed a standardized Total Capacity Rating system that we use across all brands and incontinence products we sell.
At a glance, the rating shows a product’s ability to absorb and hold bladder and bowel leakage.
Typical Bladder Void Volume for Adults vs Kids
Let's talk specifics. Did you know that adults pass an average of 1 cup (8 ounces or 237 ml) of urine at a time?
Kids are different - there's a calculation based on their age. Look for the "Urine Output Calculation" section to learn more.
For adults, 1 cup is what's considered a 'full' pee (or, 'void' if you prefer).
When shopping for incontinence products, there are three ways of looking at a person's absorbency needs:
- How quickly does the product absorb?
- How much does it hold: drips, leaks, a full void, or multiple voids?
- How dry does it stay?
This is where it becomes critical for you to decide what you're looking for, based on your needs. Are you looking for protection against:
- Occasional drips over several hours? Or
- Small, unexpected leaks (like after a sneeze)? Or
- Slightly larger leaks - like after you lift something, or jump or skip - that leave you feeling wet?
- Or, unpredictable, full (and possibly repeat) voids where you need to change your clothes?
Understanding the protection you need - which can also change over time - is the key to picking the right product. Perhaps you need LIGHT protection during the day but MAXIMUM protection overnight. We've explained what each rating level means below:
Watch for the rating on every product listing on our site to make sure the products you choose are right for you.
1. SLIGHT or minimal bladder leakage
Slight protection refers to products including disposable panty liners or men's shields that adhere to underwear. They have the capacity to absorb and hold up to 8 ounces (1 cup or 237ml) of bladder leakage over the course of a day (think occasional drips or dribbles).
2. LIGHT bladder leakage
Light protection products include more absorbent pads or liners that adhere to underwear and some disposable protective underwear. These products can absorb and hold up to 16 ounces (2 cups or 474ml) of bladder leakage.
3. MODERATE bladder / bowel leakage
Moderate protection products include full-length pads held in place by adhesive strips and/or snug underwear, disposable protective pull-up underwear and some adult diapers. Adult diapers open at the sides and are held in place with tape or 'tabs'. These products have the capacity to absorb and hold up to 24 ounces (3 cups or 710ml) of bladder or bowel leakage.
4. HEAVY bladder / bowel leakage
5. MAXIMUM bladder / bowel leakage
Maximum protection products include some disposable protective underwear and most adult diapers. These products are ideal for for severe, daytime incontinence. They have a capacity to absorb up to 34 ounces (4.25 cups or 1 litre) of bladder or bowel leakage.
6. MAXIMUM PLUS bladder / bowel leakage
Maximum Plus protection products include specialized disposable protective underwear and specialized adult diapers and are offered by a limited number of brands. These products are ideal for for severe, overnight incontinence. They have a capacity to absorb up to 40 or more ounces (5 cups or 1.2 litres) of bladder and bowel leakage.
To read My Liberty's Total Capacity Rating Guide in PDF format, click the link below. Download, save and share with others:
Scheduled deliveries, at your convenience
Never worry about running out of critical incontinence supplies again. We offer an optional, subscription service so that you won't be caught short. Think of it as your personalized delivery service.
Save 5% on Subscription Orders
When you're ready to order a product by adding it to your shopping cart, you'll see a "Subscribe" option, allowing you to schedule future deliveries when it suits you best e.g.: every 4 weeks? Or 6 weeks? Every two months? It's your call.
After each order, we'll schedule your next delivery so you don't have to. Three days before your next order date, we'll email you with the details in case you'd like to make changes.
Change the date, the size, the product, the quantity - it's all under your control.
"I am very happy with all the products that I receive from My Liberty. They are very friendly and always get back to me...If I send a message on the computer. Then they return the call and I get them just like they say."
E.H. from British Columbia
Subscription orders give you complete control (and savings!)
- Save money - get 5% off on your scheduled refill orders all year long
- Take complete control over your preferred schedule
- Easily cancel your subscription at any time, with no penalty
- Pause or postpone upcoming orders
- Receive friendly email reminders 3 days before your next order to make any changes (or leave things exactly as is)
- Use your own secure, password protected online account to see a history of previous orders
- Download receipts to secure medical expense tax credits on tax filings
- Make changes to your order any time online, or contact us and we'll take care of it for you
- Take full control over changes to your order: change the product, size, quantity, frequency, or upcoming order date
- Enroll with ease - look for the Subscribe button as you browse and choose your preferred frequency
- Receive alerts if your credit card information changes or expires
- Easily update your shipping or billing information
- Easily update your credit card or PayPal information
- Cancel at any time without penalties or fees through your secure account on our website or call us and we'll take care of it right away
- Courtesy Alerts - we'll notify you when your order has shipped
"I'm not sure if this is the right place to share this but I have experienced EXCEPTIONAL customer service with this company. They went above and beyond to try to help me find a solution for a challenging case of incontinence...Thank you so much for doing this for us, you really are an amazing example of what customer service should look like."
--N.C. from Ontario