Rip n Go Washable Crib Pads for Babies and Bed Pads for Toddlers
Discounts on Recurring Orders
Rip n Go Baby - Quick Change Cleanup for Parents
Parenting is hard - even when you are well rested. Add sleeplessness to the mix and it can truly be overwhelming! Simplify your nights and get some extra sleep with Rip n Go's 2 part, fitted sheet system that makes lifting the mattress and full bed changes unnecessary.
Exhausted from crib bedding changes? My Liberty is proud to offer Rip n Go's easy, practical, washable and reusable solution. Rip n Go is an innovative Canadian company dedicated to helping you solve bed wetting challenges, and founded by an expert in drapery and simultaneous sleep-deprived Mom.
What you need to know
Sold as a single kit, delivered to your home
- Each pack contains 3 pieces: 1 fitted sheet and 2 detachable, absorbent, waterproof pads
- Fits standard size Cribs and Toddler Beds regardless of mattress height
- No straps, zippers or ties makes this bedding set comfortable and safe for your baby
- Washer and dryer safe
- Available in grey
Rip n Go features an all-in-one, comfortable, absorbent and waterproof surface for your baby to sleep on. The kit includes a soft, safe fastener that makes removal of the padded sheet easy for you.
Unlike traditional fitted waterproof mattress covers and underpads, these high quality detachable waterproof pads are secured on top of the fitted sheet; they will not wrinkle, move or come loose. Think of these as offering protection that doesn't move when baby does!
This system is designed for newborns and toddlers up to 36 months, but if some help is still needed later on, the padded sheets will also fit the Rip n Go Junior line.
During the toddler stage, Rip n Go Baby can be used as a tool for night time potty training in as little as one weekend. This allows you to continue to use the padded sheets from the Baby line with your new Junior line set.
Your tired, sleepy self will thank you for the quick-change solution that is washable and re-usable. Avoid frustration and get back to sleep with Rip n Go Baby!
Features and Benefits
- Change baby's sheets in seconds - simply unstick, or rip the detachable pad off the crib and stick on the spare (and go back to bed!)
- No more lifting the mattress - instead, change the sheets using these detachable, absorbent, waterproof, padded sheets
- Washer and dryer safe
- 400 + washes
- High quality material and a clean and crisp design are aesthetically pleasing and comfortable
- Provides an all-in-one fresh, clean, waterproof and comfortable surface to sleep on
- Secured with a soft and safe fastener that is easy for adults to remove
- No straps, zippers or ties makes the set comfortable and safe for your baby
- 35% cotton 65% polyester
- Waterproof layer 100% polyester with PVC
- Detachable Pads: 23.5 " wide by 45.5" long or 56.69 cm wide by 115.57 cm long
- Fitted Sheet: 28" wide by 52" long by 4" high or 71.12 cm wide by 132.08 cm long by 10.16 cm high
Accessories - Extra Pads
Need more pads between laundry washes? No problem - Rip n Go offers extra pads, sold separately as 2 pad packs. These extra pads are the exact same grey colour and dimensions as those sold in the core kit.
Watch Rip n Go Baby and Junior product demonstration video (1 minute, 11, seconds).
Reviews of adult diapers, pads, underwear from verified buyers
At MyLiberty.Life, we are committed to helping you get what you need quickly and easily.
It seems no two manufacturers use the same language to describe their products. What's "moderate protection" to some is "heavy protection" to others.
To help you sort it out, we’ve developed a standardized Total Capacity Rating system that we use across all brands and incontinence products we sell. At a glance, the rating shows a product’s ability to absorb and hold bladder and bowel leakage.
Let's talk specifics.
Did you know that adults pass an average of 1 cup (8 ounces or 237 ml) of urine at a time?
Kids are different - there's a calculation based on their age. Look for the "Urine Output Calculation" section to learn more.
For adults, 1 cup is what's considered a 'full' pee (or, 'void' if you prefer).
When shopping for incontinence products, there are three ways of looking at a person's absorbency needs:
- How quickly does the product absorb?
- How much does it hold: drips, leaks, a full void, or multiple voids?
- How dry does it stay?
This is where it becomes critical for you to decide what you're looking for, based on your needs. Are you looking for protection against:
- Occasional drips over several hours? Or
- Small, unexpected leaks (like after a sneeze)? Or
- Slightly larger leaks - like after you lift something, or jump or skip - that leave you feeling wet?
- Or, unpredictable, full (and possibly repeat) voids where you need to change your clothes?
Understanding the protection you need - which can also change over time - is the key to picking the right product. Perhaps you need LIGHT protection during the day but MAXIMUM protection overnight. We've explained what each rating level means below:
Watch for the rating on every product listing on our site to make sure the products you choose are right for you.
1. SLIGHT or minimal bladder leakage
These are usually small pant or panty liners or guards that have a capacity to absorb and hold up to 8 ounces (1 cup or 237ml) of bladder leakage, equivalent to an average urine discharge but over several hours.
2. LIGHT bladder leakage
These are generally pads or guards that can be attached to the underwear that have a capacity to absorb and hold up to 16 ounces (2 cups or 474ml) of bladder or bowel leakage.
3. MODERATE bladder / bowel leakage
These are generally pull-up underwear or full-length pads held in place by waist straps or snug underwear. They have a capacity to absorb and hold up to 24 ounces (3 cups or 710ml) of bladder or bowel leakage.
4. HEAVY bladder / bowel leakage
These products have a capacity to absorb up to 30 ounces (3.75 cups or 887ml) of bladder or bowel leakage.
5. MAXIMUM bladder / bowel leakage
These products are generally adult briefs held in place with tape and are used by people with severe incontinence. They have a capacity to absorb up to 34 ounces (4.25 cups or 1 litre) of leakage.
6. MAXIMUM PLUS bladder / bowel leakage
These products are generally adult briefs held in place with tape and are used for severe, overnight incontinence. They have a capacity to absorb up to 40 ounces (5 cups or 1.2 litres) of leakage.
To read My Liberty's Total Capacity Rating Guide in PDF format, click the link below. Download, save and share with others:
Choose your schedule and we'll automatically refill and deliver your order
Never worry about running out of critical bladder and bowel leak protection supplies again. We offer an optional, 'scheduled refill' service so that you won't be caught short.
When you're ready to order a product by adding it to your shopping cart, you'll see a "Subscribe" option, allowing you to schedule re-orders and automatic deliveries when it suits you best (e.g.: every four weeks or every two months).
Once you place your order, we'll automatically refill your order and ship the products off to you on time.
- Save money - get 5% off all automatic re-orders all year long
- Our service automatically refills on the schedule you choose
- Advance reminder email: we'll email you 3 days before your next re-order so that you can make any changes, or leave it exactly as is
- You can change your order at any time, increasing or decreasing the order size or delivery schedule anytime you need to
- Easy to enroll
- Easy to update your credit card or PayPal info
- Cancel at any time without penalties or fees through your secure account on our website or call us and we'll take care of it for you
- Courtesy Alerts - we'll notify you when your order has shipped
- You will also receive alerts if your credit card information changes or expires
Home delivery, discreet boxes. On your schedule.
Bed and Chair Pads
Bed and Chair Pads