Rip n Go Essentials Washable Bed Pads
Discounts on Recurring Orders
Rip n Go Essentials - protective bed pads
Detachable pad bed and bedding protection system
This system uses Velcro-like attachments that make changing the bed pad quick and easy while protecting both the mattress and the fitted sheet.
What you need to know
Sold as a single kit, delivered to your home
- Available in hospital bed, single, double and queen bed sizes
- Each kit contains 3 pieces: 1 fitted sheet and 2 detachable, absorbent, waterproof, washable pads
- All pieces are machine-washable and dryer save
- Available in beige
Rip n Go's absorbent, waterproof system is a great tool to help with bedding changes. Unlike traditional fitted waterproof mattress covers and underpads, these high quality detachable waterproof pads are secured on top of the fitted sheet; they will not wrinkle, move or come loose.
Think of these as offering protection that doesn't move when you do.
The waterproof, padded sheet system is secured with a soft, safe fastener on top of the fitted sheet while still being machine-washable and dryer-safe.
No need to lift the mattress or struggle with awkward ties or zips. Rip n Go's system will save you time and effort. Simply unstick the detachable pad and stick on the spare.
No more shifting bed pads or bed pads on the floor in the morning. No more disposable plastic stuck to your skin. No more bunched up material under your back.
A fitted sheet stays on the mattress and only a detachable, absorbent bed pad is quickly removed and changed when needed.
Enjoy a good night’s sleep that can only come with peace of mind. Know that your mattress and bottom sheet are protected with an absorbent, waterproof and securely fastened over-pad.
My Liberty is proud to offer Rip n Go's easy, practical, washable and reusable bed protection solution. Rip n Go is an innovative Canadian company dedicated to helping you solve bed wetting challenges founded by a drapery expert.
Features and Benefits
- Change your bedding in seconds with our detachable, waterproof over-pads; simply unstick, or rip the detachable pad off the bed, stick on the spare, and go right back to bed
- No more lifting the mattress with this system; instead, change the sheets using these detachable, absorbent and waterproof pads
- Provides an all-in-one fresh, clean, waterproof and comfortable surface to sleep on
- Pads held securely in place using use a Velcro-like fastener: no shifting, no bunching, no movement when you move
- Velcro-like fastener makes the pads easy to remove, allowing for quick bedding changes
- No straps, zippers or ties makes the set comfortable and safe
- High quality material and a clean and crisp design are aesthetically pleasing and comfortable
- Wash and reuse the pads; saves money and is ecofriendly
- Washer and dryer safe
- 400 + washes
- 35% cotton 65% polyester
- Waterproof layer 100% polyester with PVC
- Hospital Detachable Pads: 30" wide by 30" long or 76.2 cm wide by 76.2 cm long
- Hospital Fitted Sheet: 35" wide by 80" long by 10" high or 88.9 cm wide by 203.2 cm long by 25.4 cm high
- Single / Twin Detachable Pads: 30" wide by 30" long or 76.2 cm wide by 76.2 cm long
- Single / Twin Fitted Sheet: 40" wide by 75" long by 10" high or 101.16 cm wide by 190.5 cm long by 25.4 cm high
- Double Detachable Pads: 30" wide by 50" long or 76.2 cm wide by 127 cm long
- Double Fitted Sheet: 54" wide by 75" long by 12" high or 137.16 cm wide by 190.5 cm long by 30.48 cm high
- Queen Detachable Pads: 30" wide by 50" long or 76.2 cm wide by 127 cm long
- Queen Fitted Sheet: 60" wide by 80" long by 12" high or 154.4 cm wide by 203.2 cm long by 10.16 cm high
Accessories - Extra Pads
Need more pads between laundry washes? No problem - Rip n Go offers extra pads in 2 sizes, sold separately as 2 pad packs. Secured with a soft and safe fastener, the extra pads will last for 400+ washes and are washer and dryer safe. These extra pads are also available in beige and come in two sizes:
- Adult Extra Pads Small-Beige: 30" wide by 30" long or 76.2 cm wide by 76.2 cm long
- Adult Extra Pads Large-Beige: 30" wide by 50" long or 76.2 cm wide by 127 cm long
At MyLiberty.Life, we are committed to helping you get what you need quickly and easily.
It seems no two manufacturers use the same language to describe their products. What's "moderate protection" to some is "heavy protection" to others.
To help you sort it out, we’ve developed a standardized Total Capacity Rating system that we use across all brands and incontinence products we sell. At a glance, the rating shows a product’s ability to absorb and hold bladder and bowel leakage.
Let's talk specifics.
Did you know that adults pass an average of 1 cup (8 ounces or 237 ml) of urine at a time?
Kids are different - there's a calculation based on their age. Look for the "Urine Output Calculation" section to learn more.
For adults, 1 cup is what's considered a 'full' pee (or, 'void' if you prefer).
When shopping for incontinence products, there are three ways of looking at a person's absorbency needs:
- How quickly does the product absorb?
- How much does it hold: drips, leaks, a full void, or multiple voids?
- How dry does it stay?
This is where it becomes critical for you to decide what you're looking for, based on your needs. Are you looking for protection against:
- Occasional drips over several hours? Or
- Small, unexpected leaks (like after a sneeze)? Or
- Slightly larger leaks - like after you lift something, or jump or skip - that leave you feeling wet?
- Or, unpredictable, full (and possibly repeat) voids where you need to change your clothes?
Understanding the protection you need - which can also change over time - is the key to picking the right product. Perhaps you need LIGHT protection during the day but MAXIMUM protection overnight. We've explained what each rating level means below:
Watch for the rating on every product listing on our site to make sure the products you choose are right for you.
1. SLIGHT or minimal bladder leakage
These are usually small pant or panty liners or guards that have a capacity to absorb and hold up to 8 ounces (1 cup or 237ml) of bladder leakage, equivalent to an average urine discharge but over several hours.
2. LIGHT bladder leakage
These are generally pads or guards that can be attached to the underwear that have a capacity to absorb and hold up to 16 ounces (2 cups or 474ml) of bladder or bowel leakage.
3. MODERATE bladder / bowel leakage
These are generally pull-up underwear or full-length pads held in place by waist straps or snug underwear. They have a capacity to absorb and hold up to 24 ounces (3 cups or 710ml) of bladder or bowel leakage.
4. HEAVY bladder / bowel leakage
These products have a capacity to absorb up to 30 ounces (3.75 cups or 887ml) of bladder or bowel leakage.
5. MAXIMUM bladder / bowel leakage
These products are generally adult briefs held in place with tape and are used by people with severe incontinence. They have a capacity to absorb up to 34 ounces (4.25 cups or 1 litre) of leakage.
6. MAXIMUM PLUS bladder / bowel leakage
These products are generally adult briefs held in place with tape and are used for severe, overnight incontinence. They have a capacity to absorb up to 40 ounces (5 cups or 1.2 litres) of leakage.
Bed and Chair Pads
Bed and Chair Pads