TENA Pads and Comfort Pants
Discounts on Recurring Orders
TENA Pads and Comfort Pants
What You Need to Know
Sold by the case and delivered to your home, discreetly packaged:
- For women
- Four levels of absorbency to choose from: Day Light, Day Regular, Day Plus and Night Super
- Day Light: Holds 16 oz (474 ml)
- Six packages of 24 units each (144 units total)
- Day Regular: Holds 24 oz (710 ml)
- Two packages of 46 units each (92 units total)
- Day Plus: Holds 30 oz (887 ml)
- Two packages of 40 units each (80 units total)
- Night Super: Holds 34 oz (1 litre)
- Two packages of 24 units each (48 units total)
- Comfort Pants
S/M: 20"-37"/51-94 cm waist
L/XL: 28"-52"/71-132 cm waist
2XL/3XL: 38"-62"/97-157 cm waist
- Two packages of 12 units each (24 units total)
As a two-piece system these pads provide a more discreet body-close fit when worn with TENA Comfort Pants.
TENA® Day Light Pads are designed for light urine and/or fecal leakage protection. They provide a more discreet, body-close fit when worn with TENA® Comfort™ Pants. TENA® Day Light Pads feature an adhesive strip for secure use.
Day Plus Pads are designed for moderate to heavy bladder and/or bowel incontinence protection.
Night Super Pads are designed for moderate to heavy bladder and/or bowel incontinence protection overnight.
Comfort Pants support and hold TENA® Pads in place. These washable reusable pants ensure that the TENA Pads stay securely in place. The soft, elastic edges and latex-free material guarantee comfort and can be washed several times without losing their shape. Suitable for both men and women.
- Lightweight, airy fabric design allows air to come in contact with the skin.
- Soft, comfortable, breathable with a superior body-close fit.
- Washable and reusable
- Seamless pants eliminate potential pressure points, enhancing wearer comfort.
- DRY-FAST Dual Core™ with superabsorbent microbeads
- Light and airy, 2-piece Pad & Pant System should be secured with breathable TENA® Reusable Knit Pants
- Contoured core for comfort and protection
- Wetness indicator to alert caregivers
- Soft, nonwoven backsheet is gentle and discreet
- Oval-shaped elastics conform to your body
Order now and get the peace of mind you deserve!
At MyLiberty.Life, we are committed to helping you get what you need quickly and easily.
It seems no two manufacturers use the same language to describe their products. What's "moderate protection" to some is "heavy protection" to others.
To help you sort it out, we’ve developed a standardized Total Capacity Rating system that we use across all brands and incontinence products we sell. At a glance, the rating shows a product’s ability to absorb and hold bladder and bowel leakage.
Let's talk specifics.
Did you know that adults pass an average of 1 cup (8 ounces or 237 ml) of urine at a time?
Kids are different - there's a calculation based on their age. Look for the "Urine Output Calculation" section to learn more.
For adults, 1 cup is what's considered a 'full' pee (or, 'void' if you prefer).
When shopping for incontinence products, there are three ways of looking at a person's absorbency needs:
- How quickly does the product absorb?
- How much does it hold: drips, leaks, a full void, or multiple voids?
- How dry does it stay?
This is where it becomes critical for you to decide what you're looking for, based on your needs. Are you looking for protection against:
- Occasional drips over several hours? Or
- Small, unexpected leaks (like after a sneeze)? Or
- Slightly larger leaks - like after you lift something, or jump or skip - that leave you feeling wet?
- Or, unpredictable, full (and possibly repeat) voids where you need to change your clothes?
Understanding the protection you need - which can also change over time - is the key to picking the right product. Perhaps you need LIGHT protection during the day but MAXIMUM protection overnight. We've explained what each rating level means below:
Watch for the rating on every product listing on our site to make sure the products you choose are right for you.
1. SLIGHT or minimal bladder leakage
These are usually small pant or panty liners or guards that have a capacity to absorb and hold up to 8 ounces (1 cup or 237ml) of bladder leakage, equivalent to an average urine discharge but over several hours.
2. LIGHT bladder leakage
These are generally pads or guards that can be attached to the underwear that have a capacity to absorb and hold up to 16 ounces (2 cups or 474ml) of bladder or bowel leakage.
3. MODERATE bladder / bowel leakage
These are generally pull-up underwear or full-length pads held in place by waist straps or snug underwear. They have a capacity to absorb and hold up to 24 ounces (3 cups or 710ml) of bladder or bowel leakage.
4. HEAVY bladder / bowel leakage
These products have a capacity to absorb up to 30 ounces (3.75 cups or 887ml) of bladder or bowel leakage.
5. MAXIMUM bladder / bowel leakage
These products are generally adult briefs held in place with tape and are used by people with severe incontinence. They have a capacity to absorb up to 34 ounces (4.25 cups or 1 litre) of leakage.
6. MAXIMUM PLUS bladder / bowel leakage
These products are generally adult briefs held in place with tape and are used for severe, overnight incontinence. They have a capacity to absorb up to 40 ounces (5 cups or 1.2 litres) of leakage.
Bed and Chair Pads
Bed and Chair Pads