Tranquility All-Through-the-Night (ATN) Briefs
Discounts on Recurring Orders
Tranquility All-Through-the-Night (ATN) Briefs
"Tranquility products are designed with premium technology to provide a better well-being for not only our product users, but the people who provide care to these users." — Tranquility Premium Protection
My Liberty absorbency rating: Total Capacity Rating from Moderate (3 out of 6) to Heavy (4 out of 6) to Maximum (5 out of 6)
Extra Small, Small
What you need to know
Sold by the case and delivered to your home, discreetly packaged:
- Each case of X-Small contains 10 packages of 10 units each (100 briefs total)
- Each case of Small contains 10 packages of 10 units each (100 briefs total)
- Each case of Medium contains 8 packages of 12 briefs (96 briefs total)
- Each case of Large contains 8 packages of 12 units each (96 briefs total)
- Each case of XL contains 8 packages of 12 units each (96 briefs total)
- Available in white for youth, women and men.
Tranquility All-Through-the-Night (ATN) Briefs (diapers) are not widely available in retail stores and Tranquility is the only brand whose only purpose is to help people with incontinence. With this product, you get maximum capacity in a disposable incontinence brief. You can sleep through the night without changing, worrying about leakage or compromising your skin health. Sized to fit from X-Small to X-Large.
Size and Capacity
- X-Small fits 18"-26" waist / hip and holds 18.5 ounces (547 ml)
- Small fits 24"-32" waist / hip and holds 22.2 ounces (657 ml)
- Medium fits 32"-44" waist / hip and holds 27.5 ounces (812 ml)
- Large fits 45"-58" waist / hip and holds 33 ounces (975 ml)
- X-Large fits 56"-64" waist / hip and holds 34 ounces (1005 ml)
Features and Benefits
A full-fit poly-backed brief with expanded surface area providing longer wear-time by absorbing multiple voids.
- Extraordinary fluid retention for peace of mind
- Wetness indicator
- Kufguards® (innner leg cuffs) for leakage protection and bowel containment
- Refastenable tape tabs for ease of use
- Soft Lycra® leg gathers for comfort
- Latex free
- Printed size indication
- Backed by the Peach Mat Guarantee of unsurpassed overall performance in the areas of skin dryness, odour reduction, urine pH neutralization and the Inhibition of bacterial growth
Order now and get the peace of mind you deserve!
At MyLiberty.Life, we are committed to helping you get what you need quickly and easily.
It seems no two manufacturers use the same language to describe their products. What's "moderate protection" to some is "heavy protection" to others.
To help you sort it out, we’ve developed a standardized Total Capacity Rating system that we use across all brands and incontinence products we sell. At a glance, the rating shows a product’s ability to absorb and hold bladder and bowel leakage.
Let's talk specifics.
Did you know that adults pass an average of 1 cup (8 ounces or 237 ml) of urine at a time?
Kids are different - there's a calculation based on their age. Look for the "Urine Output Calculation" section to learn more.
For adults, 1 cup is what's considered a 'full' pee (or, 'void' if you prefer).
When shopping for incontinence products, there are three ways of looking at a person's absorbency needs:
- How quickly does the product absorb?
- How much does it hold: drips, leaks, a full void, or multiple voids?
- How dry does it stay?
This is where it becomes critical for you to decide what you're looking for, based on your needs. Are you looking for protection against:
- Occasional drips over several hours? Or
- Small, unexpected leaks (like after a sneeze)? Or
- Slightly larger leaks - like after you lift something, or jump or skip - that leave you feeling wet?
- Or, unpredictable, full (and possibly repeat) voids where you need to change your clothes?
Understanding the protection you need - which can also change over time - is the key to picking the right product. Perhaps you need LIGHT protection during the day but MAXIMUM protection overnight. We've explained what each rating level means below:
Watch for the rating on every product listing on our site to make sure the products you choose are right for you.
1. SLIGHT or minimal bladder leakage
These are usually small pant or panty liners or guards that have a capacity to absorb and hold up to 8 ounces (1 cup or 237ml) of bladder leakage, equivalent to an average urine discharge but over several hours.
2. LIGHT bladder leakage
These are generally pads or guards that can be attached to the underwear that have a capacity to absorb and hold up to 16 ounces (2 cups or 474ml) of bladder or bowel leakage.
3. MODERATE bladder / bowel leakage
These are generally pull-up underwear or full-length pads held in place by waist straps or snug underwear. They have a capacity to absorb and hold up to 24 ounces (3 cups or 710ml) of bladder or bowel leakage.
4. HEAVY bladder / bowel leakage
These products have a capacity to absorb up to 30 ounces (3.75 cups or 887ml) of bladder or bowel leakage.
5. MAXIMUM bladder / bowel leakage
These products are generally adult briefs held in place with tape and are used by people with severe incontinence. They have a capacity to absorb up to 34 ounces (4.25 cups or 1 litre) of leakage.
6. MAXIMUM PLUS bladder / bowel leakage
These products are generally adult briefs held in place with tape and are used for severe, overnight incontinence. They have a capacity to absorb up to 40 ounces (5 cups or 1.2 litres) of leakage.