Tranquility Disposable Bed & Chair Pads
Discounts on Recurring Orders
Tranquility Peach Sheet Disposable Underpads in 2 Sizes
"Tranquility products are designed with premium technology to provide a better well-being for not only our product users, but the people who provide care to these users." — Tranquility Premium Protection
My Liberty absorbency rating: Total Capacity Rating = Maximum (5 out of 6)
What you need to know
Sold by the case and delivered to your home, discreetly packaged:
- Available in two sizes; one with adhesive tapes, one without adhesive tapes
- Each case of Peach Sheet with tapes contains 8 bags of 12 underpads each (72 per case); pad dimensions 21.5″ X 32.5″
- Each case of Heavy Duty (no tapes) contains 6 bags of 10 underpads each (60 per case)
- Available in Peach
- Capacity: absorb up to 34 ounces (1005 ml or 1 litre)
The product: Tranquility Peach Sheet Disposable Underpads for incontinence
Tranquility Peach Sheet Underpads are not widely available in retail stores. This is the ultimate capacity in a disposable incontinence underpad.
The Peach Mat core absorbs more than one litre of fluid and offers exceptional skin dryness, odour elimination, bacterial control and pH neutralization to help ensure healthy skin. Four adhesive tape tabs secure the positioning of nearly five square feet of protection to wheelchairs, bedding and furniture.
The unique design also offers a moisture-proof back sheet to help contain fluids. This extra protection pad is ideal for those who are at risk of skin breakdown due to fragile skin or high levels of urine loss.
Option 1: Peach Sheet Underpad with Tapes
Poly-backed underpad has four adhesive tapes to secure it to wheelchairs, bedding and furniture.
Peach Sheet Underpads provide superior absorbent capacity– able to contain well over one quart of fluid.
Four adhesive tape tabs secure the positioning of nearly 5 square feet of protection to wheelchairs, bedding and furniture. It is ideal for those who are at risk of skin breakdown due to fragile skin or high levels of urine loss. Latex-Free.
This poly-backed underpad has four adhesive tapes to secure it wheelchairs, bedding and furniture. Latex tree. Pad dimensions 21.5″ X 32.5″ with 34 oz / 1005 ml capacity.
Option 2: Heavy-Duty resists tearing
Strong cloth-like backsheet resists tearing as an individual moves on the underpad.
The Heavy-Duty Underpad provides 7.5 square feet (30″x 36″) of protection and can absorb up to one quart of fluid. The extra-strong, cloth-like backsheet is slip resistant and extra strong to resist tearing as an individual moves on the underpad. Latex-free.
Rapid absorption with a strong, cloth-like backsheet resists teaching as an individual moves on the underpad. The product's outer layer is soft and rustle-free.
Features and Benefits
- Backed by the Peach Mat Guarantee: The promise of unsurpassed overall performance in the areas of skin dryness, odor reduction, urine pH neutralization and inhibition of bacterial growth
- Cloth-like backsheet outer layer is soft and rustle free
- Reduces laundry load
- Latex-free product to ensure against skin reactions.
- Peach Sheet underpad with tapes measures 21.5”x32.5" or 1.8'x2.7' or 55 x 83 cm
- Heavy-Duty underpad measures 30"x36" or 2.5'x3.0' or 76 cm x 91 cm
Order now and get the peace of mind you deserve!
Read reviews from our own customers and verified buyers
At MyLiberty.Life, we are committed to helping you get what you need quickly and easily.
It seems no two manufacturers use the same language to describe their products. What's "moderate protection" to some is "heavy protection" to others.
To help you sort it out, we’ve developed a standardized Total Capacity Rating system that we use across all brands and incontinence products we sell.
At a glance, the rating shows a product’s ability to absorb and hold bladder and bowel leakage.
Typical Bladder Void Volume for Adults vs Kids
Let's talk specifics. Did you know that adults pass an average of 1 cup (8 ounces or 237 ml) of urine at a time?
Kids are different - there's a calculation based on their age. Look for the "Urine Output Calculation" section to learn more.
For adults, 1 cup is what's considered a 'full' pee (or, 'void' if you prefer).
When shopping for incontinence products, there are three ways of looking at a person's absorbency needs:
- How quickly does the product absorb?
- How much does it hold: drips, leaks, a full void, or multiple voids?
- How dry does it stay?
This is where it becomes critical for you to decide what you're looking for, based on your needs. Are you looking for protection against:
- Occasional drips over several hours? Or
- Small, unexpected leaks (like after a sneeze)? Or
- Slightly larger leaks - like after you lift something, or jump or skip - that leave you feeling wet?
- Or, unpredictable, full (and possibly repeat) voids where you need to change your clothes?
Understanding the protection you need - which can also change over time - is the key to picking the right product. Perhaps you need LIGHT protection during the day but MAXIMUM protection overnight. We've explained what each rating level means below:
Watch for the rating on every product listing on our site to make sure the products you choose are right for you.
1. SLIGHT or minimal bladder leakage
Slight protection refers to products including disposable panty liners, men's guards that adhere to your underwear, or some washable, absorbent underwear (3, 4 or 5 ounce capacity). They have the capacity to absorb and hold up to 8 ounces (1 cup or 237ml) of bladder leakage over the course of a day (think occasional drips).
2. LIGHT bladder leakage
Light protection products include more absorbent pads or liners that adhere to your underwear, higher capacity washable, absorbent underwear (10, 12 or 20 ounce capacity) and some protective underwear. These products can absorb and hold up to 16 ounces (2 cups or 474ml) of bladder leakage.
3. MODERATE bladder / bowel leakage
Moderate protection products include full-length pads held in place by adhesive strips and/or snug underwear, disposable protective pull-up underwear and some adult diapers. These products have the capacity to absorb and hold up to 24 ounces (3 cups or 710ml) of bladder or bowel leakage.
4. HEAVY bladder / bowel leakage
Heavy protection products include some disposable protective underwear and most adult diapers. They have the capacity to absorb up to 30 ounces (3.75 cups or 887ml) of bladder or bowel leakage.
5. MAXIMUM bladder / bowel leakage
Maximum protection products include some disposable protective underwear and most adult diapers. Adult diapers open at the sides and are held in place with tape and are ideal for those with severe daytime incontinence. They have a capacity to absorb up to 34 ounces (4.25 cups or 1 litre) of bladder or bowel leakage.
6. MAXIMUM PLUS bladder / bowel leakage
Maximum Plus protection products include specialized protective underwear and adult diapers and are offered by a limited number of brands. These products are ideal for for severe, overnight incontinence. They have a capacity to absorb up to 40 or more ounces (5 cups or 1.2 litres) of bladder and bowel leakage.
To read My Liberty's Total Capacity Rating Guide in PDF format, click the link below. Download, save and share with others:
Scheduled deliveries, at your convenience
Never worry about running out of critical incontinence supplies again. We offer an optional, subscription service so that you won't be caught short. Think of it as your personalized delivery service.
Save 5% on Subscription Orders
When you're ready to order a product by adding it to your shopping cart, you'll see a "Subscribe" option, allowing you to schedule future deliveries of that product when it suits you best e.g.: every 4 weeks? Or 6 weeks? Every two months? It's your call.
Once you place your order, we'll schedule your next delivery. Three days before that date, we'll remind you by email and invite you to make any changes. You can change the date, the size, the product, the quantity, it's all under your control.
We'll trigger the order and we'll ship the products off to you on time.
Subscription orders give you complete control (and savings!)
- Save money - get 5% off on your scheduled re-orders all year long
- You have complete control over the schedule
- You can easily cancel your subscription at any time
- You can pause or postpone your order at any time
- We'll email you a reminder 3 days before your next order so that you can make any changes (or leave it exactly as is)
- Your have your own secure, password protected online account to track past orders and download receipts
- You can make changes yourself to your order any time online, or call us and we'll take care of it for you
- You have full control over changing your order: change the product, size, quantity, frequency, or order date any time you want to
- Easy to enroll - just look for the Subscribe button as you browse
- You will also receive alerts if your credit card information changes or expires
- Easy to update your shipping or billing information
- Easy to update your credit card or PayPal information
- Cancel at any time without penalties or fees through your secure account on our website or call us and we'll take care of it right away
- Courtesy Alerts - we'll notify you when your order has shipped