Wearever Men's Briefs - 20 oz. washable
Discounts on Recurring Orders
Wearever Canada Washable Men's Briefs Maximum Absorbency: Absorbs up to 20 ounces
"Canada's favourite washable leak control underwear. Wearever underwear is real underwear with an absorbent pad that is sewn in for leak protection. For mild leakage, wash and wear up to 200 times, saving you money and the environment" — Wearever Canada
My Liberty absorbency rating: Total Capacity Rating Light (2 out of 6)
What you need to know
Stock levels are low but are being replenished. There may be a 3 - 6 week delay in receiving your order.
Sold individually by the pair. Delivered to your home, discreetly packaged
- Fits 30" - 48" (76-122cm) waist - aim for a snug fit
- All Sales Final - please measure waist carefully before ordering
- Designed for 'drip and dribble' bladder leaks over several hours. If more protection is needed, please see our disposable underwear collection
- Sewn-in, super absorbent pad traps up to 590MLl (20oz) of liquid
- Available in White and Grey
- Fully functional fly
- Special orders available in sizes 4XL and 5XL - additional costs and shipping times apply
The product: Wearever Canada Washable Men's Briefs (20 oz capacity)
The absorbency - up to 20 oz over a day - is a first for washable underwear. The Wearever Men's Briefs 20 oz offers trusted all-day protection, comfort and ease of wear.
Lab tested to absorb up to 20 oz. (590 mL) of liquid,
This classic brief is ideal for men dealing with more moderate incontinence.
This style competes directly with light protection disposable briefs and underwear but is made of a comfortable cotton/poly blend that is easy wearing with a fully functional fly.
Designed for leaking and piddles, not for full voids.
Don't guess at the waist size! Measure first, then order. All Sales Final.
Features and benefits
- Real underwear with an absorbent pad that is sewn in for leak protection
- Classic brief style comes with a fully functional fly
- Sewn-in, super absorbent Unique-Dri™ pad traps 20 oz or 591ml over a day
- Made with Agion™ antimicrobial fibers that reduce bacteria causing odours
- Waterproof outer layer prevents leakage for double protection
- Gusset measures 5"
- Machine washable and dryer safe
- Please DO NOT use fabric softener or dryer sheets with these products as they will interfere with absorbency
- Wash and wear up to 200 times
- Save up to $700/year vs disposables, and reduce landfill waste
Waist Size Range Chart
- Small fits 30" - 32" (76-81cm) waist
- Medium fit 33" - 36" (84-91cm) waist
- Large fits 37" - 40" (94-102cm) -waist
- XL fits 41" - 43" (104-109cm) waist
- 2XL fits 44" - 45" (112-114cm) waist
- 3XL fits 46" - 48" waist (117-122cm) waist
Special order sizes: minimum order of 6 pairs
- 4XL: fits waist 49-52”
- 5LX: fits waist 53-55”
- Minimum quantity: 6 pairs
- Longer delivery time and additional handling fee of $4 per pair
Contact MyLiberty Customer Service to place any special orders.
Washing and Product Use Instructions
- Wash before wearing to activate absorbency
- Machine wash or hand wash
- Dry on medium or hang to dry
- If stains or odour occur, soak in cold water overnight
- Do not use bleach
- Do not use fabric softener
50% Cotton, 50% Polyester Body. 85% Rayon, 15%Polyester Pad. 100% Polyester Liner.
Order now and get the peace of mind you deserve.
Read reviews from our own customers and verified buyers
At MyLiberty.Life, we are committed to helping you get what you need quickly and easily.
It seems no two manufacturers use the same language to describe their products. What's "moderate protection" to some is "heavy protection" to others.
To help you sort it out, we’ve developed a standardized Total Capacity Rating system that we use across all brands and incontinence products we sell.
At a glance, the rating shows a product’s ability to absorb and hold bladder and bowel leakage.
Typical Bladder Void Volume for Adults vs Kids
Let's talk specifics. Did you know that adults pass an average of 1 cup (8 ounces or 237 ml) of urine at a time?
Kids are different - there's a calculation based on their age. Look for the "Urine Output Calculation" section to learn more.
For adults, 1 cup is what's considered a 'full' pee (or, 'void' if you prefer).
When shopping for incontinence products, there are three ways of looking at a person's absorbency needs:
- How quickly does the product absorb?
- How much does it hold: drips, leaks, a full void, or multiple voids?
- How dry does it stay?
This is where it becomes critical for you to decide what you're looking for, based on your needs. Are you looking for protection against:
- Occasional drips over several hours? Or
- Small, unexpected leaks (like after a sneeze)? Or
- Slightly larger leaks - like after you lift something, or jump or skip - that leave you feeling wet?
- Or, unpredictable, full (and possibly repeat) voids where you need to change your clothes?
Understanding the protection you need - which can also change over time - is the key to picking the right product. Perhaps you need LIGHT protection during the day but MAXIMUM protection overnight. We've explained what each rating level means below:
Watch for the rating on every product listing on our site to make sure the products you choose are right for you.
1. SLIGHT or minimal bladder leakage
Slight protection refers to products including disposable panty liners, men's guards that adhere to your underwear, or some washable, absorbent underwear (3, 4 or 5 ounce capacity). They have the capacity to absorb and hold up to 8 ounces (1 cup or 237ml) of bladder leakage over the course of a day (think occasional drips).
2. LIGHT bladder leakage
Light protection products include more absorbent pads or liners that adhere to your underwear, higher capacity washable, absorbent underwear (10, 12 or 20 ounce capacity) and some protective underwear. These products can absorb and hold up to 16 ounces (2 cups or 474ml) of bladder leakage.
3. MODERATE bladder / bowel leakage
Moderate protection products include full-length pads held in place by adhesive strips and/or snug underwear, disposable protective pull-up underwear and some adult diapers. These products have the capacity to absorb and hold up to 24 ounces (3 cups or 710ml) of bladder or bowel leakage.
4. HEAVY bladder / bowel leakage
Heavy protection products include some disposable protective underwear and most adult diapers. They have the capacity to absorb up to 30 ounces (3.75 cups or 887ml) of bladder or bowel leakage.
5. MAXIMUM bladder / bowel leakage
Maximum protection products include some disposable protective underwear and most adult diapers. Adult diapers open at the sides and are held in place with tape and are ideal for those with severe daytime incontinence. They have a capacity to absorb up to 34 ounces (4.25 cups or 1 litre) of bladder or bowel leakage.
6. MAXIMUM PLUS bladder / bowel leakage
Maximum Plus protection products include specialized protective underwear and adult diapers and are offered by a limited number of brands. These products are ideal for for severe, overnight incontinence. They have a capacity to absorb up to 40 or more ounces (5 cups or 1.2 litres) of bladder and bowel leakage.
To read My Liberty's Total Capacity Rating Guide in PDF format, click the link below. Download, save and share with others:
Scheduled deliveries, at your convenience
Never worry about running out of critical incontinence supplies again. We offer an optional, subscription service so that you won't be caught short. Think of it as your personalized delivery service.
Save 5% on Subscription Orders
When you're ready to order a product by adding it to your shopping cart, you'll see a "Subscribe" option, allowing you to schedule future deliveries of that product when it suits you best e.g.: every 4 weeks? Or 6 weeks? Every two months? It's your call.
Once you place your order, we'll schedule your next delivery. Three days before that date, we'll remind you by email and invite you to make any changes. You can change the date, the size, the product, the quantity, it's all under your control.
We'll trigger the order and we'll ship the products off to you on time.
Subscription orders give you complete control (and savings!)
- Save money - get 5% off on your scheduled re-orders all year long
- You have complete control over the schedule
- You can easily cancel your subscription at any time
- You can pause or postpone your order at any time
- We'll email you a reminder 3 days before your next order so that you can make any changes (or leave it exactly as is)
- Your have your own secure, password protected online account to track past orders and download receipts
- You can make changes yourself to your order any time online, or call us and we'll take care of it for you
- You have full control over changing your order: change the product, size, quantity, frequency, or order date any time you want to
- Easy to enroll - just look for the Subscribe button as you browse
- You will also receive alerts if your credit card information changes or expires
- Easy to update your shipping or billing information
- Easy to update your credit card or PayPal information
- Cancel at any time without penalties or fees through your secure account on our website or call us and we'll take care of it right away
- Courtesy Alerts - we'll notify you when your order has shipped