SOSecure Containment Swim Brief for Children
Discounts on Recurring Orders
SOSecure Containment Swim Brief for Children
"Perfect for what we needed!" - L.P. from B.C
What You Need To Know
- All Sales Final - please measure waist/hip carefully before ordering
Use the pool with confidence!
This swim brief can be hidden under your child's own bathing suit, or worn as is with one of several fun patterns on the tab closures, the SOSecure Containment Swim Brief for Kids is designed to give your child the confidence and comfort he or she needs - and deserves - in the pool or in the lake.
The design allows for some growing room, so please order the correct size based on the chart below, not any larger. It is important to wear the brief as snug as possible using the adjustable tab closures.
Although the SOS brief was made specifically for swimming, it also makes a great cover for disposable or cloth diapers.
- High tech stretch polyurethane fabric with soft fleece lining
- Elastic waist & legs for added security
- Fully adjustable sizing that allows for growth
- Snug fitting with stretch fabric and hook & loop closures
- Opens up flat, for ease in dressing
- Washable and long lasting
NOTE: PLEASE ORDER BY WAIST/HIP MEASUREMENT, WHICHEVER IS LARGER
The SOSecure Swim brief garment comes in a plain Navy Blue, or if you'd like, you or your child can choose from a different tab closure designs.
The are 7 different optional tab closure design patterns: Monkeys, Owls, Critters, Farm, Chicklets, Flowers, and CAMO.
If you do decide to chose a pattern tab, please pick a second pattern as a backup, just in case we are out of stock of your first selection.
When ready to order, during your Shopping Cart check out, please note your choice in the Special Instructions area: Plain Navy or your 1st and 2nd tab closure pattern choices.
Choosing the right size / style
The difference in the Youth / Teen / Adult version and Child style SOS briefs is mainly in the rise (crotch depth), which dictates how high the garment sits at the waistline.
First, measure your child's hip, waist and Rise, (see instructions below) and then choose which style is closest to your child's measurement. Youth styles are similar to adult, but with a slightly shorter rise. They are intended for young adults, teens, or adults with shorter stature.
For Teens and Children with waist/hip measurement less than 36”, review the Youth / Teen / Adult version versus the Child Style charts to decide which is best.
SOS Children's Swim Brief Size Chart
|(Please refer to actual measurements below)|
|Age, Size||Child Waist/Hip||Child Rise*|
|2-3, XS||17-19 in.||19.5 in.|
|43-49 cm||49.5 cm|
|4-5, S||20-21 in.||20.25 in.|
|50-54 cm||51.5 cm|
|6-7. M||22-24 in.||21 in.|
|55-61 cm||53.5 cm|
|8-9, L||25-27 in.||21 in.|
|62-69 cm||56 cm|
|10-12, XL||28-30 in.||23 in.|
|70-76 cm||58.5 cm|
|2XL||31-33 in.||23 in.|
|78-83 cm||58.5 cm|
|3XL||34-36 in.||23 in.|
|83-91 cm||58.5 cm|
*To measure Rise
begin about 1 inch below the belly button, measure down through legs, and up to the position on the back that matches the starting position on the front.
Please see the images above to see exactly how to measure rise.
(Note: Maximum waist/hip measurement for Child style is 36” or 91 cm). For Teens, or children larger than the above chart or taller than 5', you may wish to order the Youth / Teen / Adult version.
Note: If you have a child with Special Needs who is creative about undressing themselves, please contact us. We are able to work with our supplier for custom-sewn swim diapers that closes in the back, rather than the front.
These can be helpful to keep busy hands from ripping off the garment. The regular front-closing style is very securely closed with hook & hoop (velcro) but sometimes "out of sight, out of mind" is just an added bonus.
Watch "Get Back Into The Pool With SOSecure Swim Brief" demonstration video (33 seconds)
Read reviews from our own customers and verified buyers
At MyLiberty.Life, we are committed to helping you get what you need quickly and easily.
It seems no two manufacturers use the same language to describe their products. What's "moderate protection" to some is "heavy protection" to others.
To help you sort it out, we’ve developed a standardized Total Capacity Rating system that we use across all brands and incontinence products we sell.
At a glance, the rating shows a product’s ability to absorb and hold bladder and bowel leakage.
Typical Bladder Void Volume for Adults vs Kids
Let's talk specifics. Did you know that adults pass an average of 1 cup (8 ounces or 237 ml) of urine at a time?
Kids are different - there's a calculation based on their age. Look for the "Urine Output Calculation" section to learn more.
For adults, 1 cup is what's considered a 'full' pee (or, 'void' if you prefer).
When shopping for incontinence products, there are three ways of looking at a person's absorbency needs:
- How quickly does the product absorb?
- How much does it hold: drips, leaks, a full void, or multiple voids?
- How dry does it stay?
This is where it becomes critical for you to decide what you're looking for, based on your needs. Are you looking for protection against:
- Occasional drips over several hours? Or
- Small, unexpected leaks (like after a sneeze)? Or
- Slightly larger leaks - like after you lift something, or jump or skip - that leave you feeling wet?
- Or, unpredictable, full (and possibly repeat) voids where you need to change your clothes?
Understanding the protection you need - which can also change over time - is the key to picking the right product. Perhaps you need LIGHT protection during the day but MAXIMUM protection overnight. We've explained what each rating level means below:
Watch for the rating on every product listing on our site to make sure the products you choose are right for you.
1. SLIGHT or minimal bladder leakage
Slight protection refers to products including disposable panty liners or men's shields that adhere to underwear. They have the capacity to absorb and hold up to 8 ounces (1 cup or 237ml) of bladder leakage over the course of a day (think occasional drips or dribbles).
2. LIGHT bladder leakage
Light protection products include more absorbent pads or liners that adhere to underwear and some disposable protective underwear. These products can absorb and hold up to 16 ounces (2 cups or 474ml) of bladder leakage.
3. MODERATE bladder / bowel leakage
Moderate protection products include full-length pads held in place by adhesive strips and/or snug underwear, disposable protective pull-up underwear and some adult diapers. Adult diapers open at the sides and are held in place with tape or 'tabs'. These products have the capacity to absorb and hold up to 24 ounces (3 cups or 710ml) of bladder or bowel leakage.
4. HEAVY bladder / bowel leakage
5. MAXIMUM bladder / bowel leakage
Maximum protection products include some disposable protective underwear and most adult diapers. These products are ideal for for severe, daytime incontinence. They have a capacity to absorb up to 34 ounces (4.25 cups or 1 litre) of bladder or bowel leakage.
6. MAXIMUM PLUS bladder / bowel leakage
Maximum Plus protection products include specialized disposable protective underwear and specialized adult diapers and are offered by a limited number of brands. These products are ideal for for severe, overnight incontinence. They have a capacity to absorb up to 40 or more ounces (5 cups or 1.2 litres) of bladder and bowel leakage.
To read My Liberty's Total Capacity Rating Guide in PDF format, click the link below. Download, save and share with others:
Scheduled deliveries, at your convenience
Never worry about running out of critical incontinence supplies again. We offer an optional, subscription service so that you won't be caught short. Think of it as your personalized delivery service.
Save 5% on Subscription Orders
When you're ready to order a product by adding it to your shopping cart, you'll see a "Subscribe" option, allowing you to schedule future deliveries when it suits you best e.g.: every 4 weeks? Or 6 weeks? Every two months? It's your call.
After each order, we'll schedule your next delivery so you don't have to. Three days before your next order date, we'll email you with the details in case you'd like to make changes.
Change the date, the size, the product, the quantity - it's all under your control.
"I am very happy with all the products that I receive from My Liberty. They are very friendly and always get back to me...If I send a message on the computer. Then they return the call and I get them just like they say."
E.H. from British Columbia
Subscription orders give you complete control (and savings!)
- Save money - get 5% off on your scheduled refill orders all year long
- Take complete control over your preferred schedule
- Easily cancel your subscription at any time, with no penalty
- Pause or postpone upcoming orders
- Receive friendly email reminders 3 days before your next order to make any changes (or leave things exactly as is)
- Use your own secure, password protected online account to see a history of previous orders
- Download receipts to secure medical expense tax credits on tax filings
- Make changes to your order any time online, or contact us and we'll take care of it for you
- Take full control over changes to your order: change the product, size, quantity, frequency, or upcoming order date
- Enroll with ease - look for the Subscribe button as you browse and choose your preferred frequency
- Receive alerts if your credit card information changes or expires
- Easily update your shipping or billing information
- Easily update your credit card or PayPal information
- Cancel at any time without penalties or fees through your secure account on our website or call us and we'll take care of it right away
- Courtesy Alerts - we'll notify you when your order has shipped
"I'm not sure if this is the right place to share this but I have experienced EXCEPTIONAL customer service with this company. They went above and beyond to try to help me find a solution for a challenging case of incontinence...Thank you so much for doing this for us, you really are an amazing example of what customer service should look like."
--N.C. from Ontario