Can we request samples to confirm size, fit or comfort before purchasing a full case?
- Narrow down specific products and
- Confirm sizing (see below)
We are not able to provide samples of our washable underwear, underwear liners, swimwear or bed and chair pads.
Please understand that not all of our suppliers do provide samples, but we’ll do our best to secure the ones you are interested in.
Although we do not charge for the cost of samples, we ask that you pay shipping costs from Ottawa, Ontario.
Once we know which products you are interested in, and where you’re located in Canada, we will provide you with an estimate of the shipping cost in advance.
Once you approve the shipping costs, we'll email you your invoice that you can pay online, securely, at your convenience. After that, the samples will be on their way to you.
Depending on the delivery service used, the samples should arrive within a week to 10 days at the most.
Contact us anytime if you would like any assistance in narrowing down which products you're most interested in. We'd be happy to help.
Maximum of 1 order of the same samples
Please note that we generally do not allow users to repeat sample the same product more than once, and we reserve the right to remove samples you've tried previously from your order. This helps us ensure adequate samples are available from the manufacturers.
When you contact us, please tell us 4 things:
1) Waist / hip size (inches or cms) and weight (lbs or kgs, whatever you prefer). See the image below to know what and how to measure:
2) Are you looking for samples for urinary (bladder leak) or bowel (fecal) incontinence products, or both?
3) What is your mailing address, including postal code, in Canada?
4) Are you interested in a particular product or brand or would you like us to provide recommendations?