TENA ProSkin Super Incontinence Brief
TENA ProSkin Super Incontinence Brief, previously TENA Super Absorbency Adult Diapers
Protection against heavy incontinence has never been so easy. Wearing ProSkin Super Briefs offers the utmost protection, and promotes confidence.
My Liberty absorbency rating: Total Capacity Rating: Heavy (4 out of 6)
What You Need to Know
Sold by the case and delivered to your home, discreetly packaged:
- For women and men
All Sales Final - please measure waist/hip carefully before ordering
The Product: TENA ProSkin Super Incontinence Brief
Nighttime checking and changing can disrupt already fragmented sleep. TENA Super Briefs have our highest level of absorbency for maximum incontinence protection, nighttime or extended wear.
Featuring TENA's new ConfioAir Fully Breathable Technology, InstaDri Skin-Caring System technology for dryness and odour control technology.
Comfortable and discreet, TENA Super Briefs have a soft cloth-like feel.
TENA Super Absorbency Briefs (adult diapers) offer comfortable, curved-elastic incontinence protection. The brief improves your skin's surface dryness and promotes healthier skin.
Super Briefs transfer fluids to the dual core, a technology that will wick fluid away from your skin while improving fluid absorption through the strategic placement of super absorbent polymers. Maximum absorbency for nighttime or extended protection.
Features and benefits
- ConfioAir 100% breathable technology keeps skin comfortable and DRY with 100% breathable sides AND core to help promote better skin health
- Readjustable hook fastening tabs that can be repeatedly adjusted to ensure secure protection and high comfort
- InstaDri Skin-Caring System target absorption zone quickly wicks away moisture from the skin and odour control technology locks away liquid to help reduce odour
- Wetness indicator so there is no need to open the product to find out if it needs changing. The wetness indicator on the outside turns from yellow to blue to show when it needs to be changed.
- Higher absorbency than TENA Ultra Absorbency for superior protection
- Skin caring system to improve surface dryness and promote healthy skin while reducing leakage
- Blue target absorption zone provides extra protection where needed the most to quickly lock in liquids and odour, promoting drier, healthier skin with dignity and discretion.
- Soft nonwoven backsheet is gentle against the skin and less noisy, providing improved comfort and dignity
- Moisture-proof lining protects clothing and linen against wetness and is colour coded for correct product selection
- Strategic placement of super absorbent Polymer improves fluid absorption
- Curved leg elastics provide a better fit, enhanced leakage protection and more comfort
- The wetness indicator alerts caregivers that the brief has been soiled and needs to be checked
- Hook fasteners promote easy handling and unlimited refastenability
- Medium fits 34-47" or 86-119 cm waist/hip
- Regular fits 40-50" or 102-127cm
- Large fits 48" to 59" or 122-150cm waist/hip
- XL fits 60-64" or 152-163cm
Case Quantities: each case of
- Medium, Regular and Large contains 2 bags of 28 briefs or 56 adult diapers per case
- XL contains 4 bags of 15 briefs or 60 adult diapers per case
Order now and get the peace of mind you deserve
Read reviews from our own customers and verified buyers
Reviews of Canada's best selection of of washable and disposable incontinence - or bladder leak - protection products for men, women, teens & kids, special needs children and babies & toddlers.
Across Canada, My Liberty provides home delivery of absorbent underwear, briefs (or adult diapers), swimwear, pads (underwear liners or guards), bed and chair pads and skincare.
At MyLiberty.Life, we are committed to helping you get what you need quickly and easily.
It seems no two manufacturers use the same language to describe their products. What's "moderate protection" to some is "heavy protection" to others.
To help you sort it out, we’ve developed a standardized Total Capacity Rating system that we use across all brands and incontinence products we sell.
At a glance, the rating shows a product’s ability to absorb and hold bladder and bowel leakage.
Typical Bladder Void Volume for Adults vs Kids
Let's talk specifics. Did you know that adults pass an average of 1 cup (8 ounces or 237 ml) of urine at a time?
Kids are different - there's a calculation based on their age. Look for the "Urine Output Calculation" section to learn more.
For adults, 1 cup is what's considered a 'full' pee (or, 'void' if you prefer).
When shopping for incontinence products, there are three ways of looking at a person's absorbency needs:
- How quickly does the product absorb?
- How much does it hold: drips, leaks, a full void, or multiple voids?
- How dry does it stay?
This is where it becomes critical for you to decide what you're looking for, based on your needs. Are you looking for protection against:
- Occasional drips over several hours? Or
- Small, unexpected leaks (like after a sneeze)? Or
- Slightly larger leaks - like after you lift something, or jump or skip - that leave you feeling wet?
- Or, unpredictable, full (and possibly repeat) voids where you need to change your clothes?
Understanding the protection you need - which can also change over time - is the key to picking the right product. Perhaps you need LIGHT protection during the day but MAXIMUM protection overnight. We've explained what each rating level means below:
Watch for the rating on every product listing on our site to make sure the products you choose are right for you.
1. SLIGHT or minimal bladder leakage
Slight protection refers to products including disposable panty liners or men's shields that adhere to underwear. They have the capacity to absorb and hold up to 8 ounces (1 cup or 237ml) of bladder leakage over the course of a day (think occasional drips or dribbles).
Shop now for our
SLIGHT protection products!
2. LIGHT bladder leakage
Light protection products include more absorbent pads or liners that adhere to underwear and some disposable protective underwear. These products can absorb and hold up to 16 ounces (2 cups or 474ml) of bladder leakage.
Shop now for our
LIGHT protection products!
3. MODERATE bladder / bowel leakage
Moderate protection products include full-length pads held in place by adhesive strips and/or snug underwear, disposable protective pull-up underwear and some adult diapers. Adult diapers open at the sides and are held in place with tape or 'tabs'. These products have the capacity to absorb and hold up to 24 ounces (3 cups or 710ml) of bladder or bowel leakage.
Shop now for our
MODERATE protection products!
4. HEAVY bladder / bowel leakage
Heavy protection products include some disposable protective underwear and most adult diapers. They have the capacity to absorb up to 30 ounces (3.75 cups or 887ml) of bladder or bowel leakage.
Shop now for our
HEAVY protection products!
5. MAXIMUM bladder / bowel leakage
Maximum protection products include some disposable protective underwear and most adult diapers. These products are ideal for for severe, daytime incontinence. They have a capacity to absorb up to 34 ounces (4.25 cups or 1 litre) of bladder or bowel leakage.
Shop now for our
MAXIMUM protection products!
6. MAXIMUM PLUS bladder / bowel leakage
Maximum Plus protection products include specialized disposable protective underwear and specialized adult diapers and are offered by a limited number of brands. These products are ideal for for severe, overnight incontinence. They have a capacity to absorb up to 40 or more ounces (5 cups or 1.2 litres) of bladder and bowel leakage.
Shop now for our
MAXIMUM PLUS protection products!
To read My Liberty's Total Capacity Rating Guide in PDF format, click the link below. Download, save and share with others:
MyLiberty's Total Capacity Rating Guide - How to Choose the Right Products (PDF).
Scheduled deliveries, at your convenience
Never worry about running out of critical incontinence supplies again. We offer an optional, subscription service so that you won't be caught short. Think of it as your personalized delivery service.
Save 5% on Subscription Orders
When you're ready to order a product by adding it to your shopping cart, you'll see a "Subscribe" option, allowing you to schedule future deliveries when it suits you best e.g.: every 4 weeks? Or 6 weeks? Every two months? It's your call.
After each order, we'll schedule your next delivery so you don't have to. Three days before your next order date, we'll email you with the details in case you'd like to make changes.
Change the date, the size, the product, the quantity - it's all under your control.
"I am very happy with all the products that I receive from My Liberty. They are very friendly and always get back to me...If I send a message on the computer. Then they return the call and I get them just like they say."
E.H. from British Columbia
Subscription orders give you complete control (and savings!)
- Save money - get 5% off on your scheduled refill orders all year long
- Take complete control over your preferred schedule
- Easily cancel your subscription at any time, with no penalty
- Pause or postpone upcoming orders
- Receive friendly email reminders 3 days before your next order to make any changes (or leave things exactly as is)
- Use your own secure, password protected online account to see a history of previous orders
- Download receipts to secure medical expense tax credits on tax filings
- Make changes to your order any time online, or contact us and we'll take care of it for you
- Take full control over changes to your order: change the product, size, quantity, frequency, or upcoming order date
- Enroll with ease - look for the Subscribe button as you browse and choose your preferred frequency
- Receive alerts if your credit card information changes or expires
- Easily update your shipping or billing information
- Easily update your credit card or PayPal information
- Cancel at any time without penalties or fees through your secure account on our website or call us and we'll take care of it right away
- Courtesy Alerts - we'll notify you when your order has shipped
"I'm not sure if this is the right place to share this but I have experienced EXCEPTIONAL customer service with this company. They went above and beyond to try to help me find a solution for a challenging case of incontinence...Thank you so much for doing this for us, you really are an amazing example of what customer service should look like."
--N.C. from Ontario