Abena Abri-Flex Premium Protective Underwear
Discounts on Recurring Orders
Abena Abri-Flex Premium Protective Underwear for incontinence
"Everyone talks about the environment but we have made it our mission to walk the talk. Corporations across the globe are part of the problem, and we must become part of the solution." — Abena
My Liberty absorbency rating: Total Capacity Rating = Maximum Plus (6 out of 6)
What you need to know
Sold by the case and delivered to your home, discreetly packaged:
- Certified free of dangerous chemicals and all known allergens
- Unsurpassed quality
- Available for men, women and teen / kids sizes
- Fits waist / hip sizes starting from 17.5" / 44.5 cm up to 67" / 170cm
- Available in white
Sizes: Waist / Hip Fit
- Extra Small fits 17.5"-27.5" (44-70cm) waist / hip
- Junior XS2 fits 21"-31" (55-80cm) waist / hip
- Small fits 23.5”–33.5” (60 cm–85 cm) waist / hip
- Medium waist/hip 31.5”–47” (80 cm–119 cm) waist / hip
- Large fits 39”–57” (99 cm–145 cm) waist / hip
- XL fits 51”–67” (130cm-170cm) waist / hip
- 2XL fits 68"-80" (173cm-203cm) waist/hip
- XS1 Extra Small holds 1400 ml (1.4 litres or 47 ounces)
- Junior XS2 holds 1700 ml capacity (1.7 litres or 57 ounces)
- S1 Small holds holds 1400 ml (1.4 litres or 47 ounces)
- S2 Small holds holds 2100 ml (2.1 litres or 71 ounces)
- M0 Medium holds 900 ml (0.9 litres or 30 ounces)
- M1 Medium holds 1500 ml (1.5 litres or 51 ounces)
- M3 Medium holds 2200 ml (2.2 litres or 74 ounces)
- L0 Large holds 800 ml (0.8 litres or 27 ounces)
- L1 Large holds 1600 ml (1.6 litres or 54 ounces)
- L3 Large holds 2200 ml (2.2 litres or 74 ounces)
- XL1 Extra Large holds 1400 ml (1.4 litres or 47 ounces)
- XL2 Extra Large holds 1900 ml (1.9 litres or 64 ounces)
- XL3 Extra Large holds 2600 ml (2.6 litres or 88 ounces)
- 2XL1 Bariatric holds 1450 ml (1.45 litres or 49 ounces)
The product: Abena Abri-Flex Premium Protective Disposable Underwear
Truly individualized care means a wide, specialized product range with not only conventional products but also special, innovative solutions.
This philosophy is the cornerstone of Abena’s incontinence concept. To improve quality of life, their product range has been developed with constant focus on the end user’s daily need for leakage protection and optimum comfort.
Abena Abri-Flex Premium Protective Underwear can be worn just like normal underwear, supporting the wearer's feeling of freedom and security.
Abena protective incontinence underwear has more elastic threads than similar products to provide a firm and comfortable body fit that stays in place for active users.
Abena's Abri-Flex range offers a discreet pull-on pant with standard high-quality Abena features of softness, breathability and leakage security.
Features and benefits
- Discreet, modern pull-ups
- Secure fit for active users due to numerous lycra threads, offering a firm, flexible fit
- Super soft non-woven material ensures optimum comfort and the feeling of wearing normal underwear
- Efficient, thin 3D Dual Core for optimal protection and dryness
- Full absorption precisely where needed
- Unique TopDry system, providing a dry surface and rapid absorption
- Available in multiple sizes and absorbency levels to cover a wide
range of needs
- Fully breathable Air Plus performance for more comfort
- Odour reduction system ensures no loss of dignity
- Wetness indicator with graduating scale indicates capacity use
- Dermatologically tested; safe for sensitive skin
- Environmentally friendly, latex-free materials
Each case of:
- Junior XS2 contains 6 bags of 14 underwear or 84 underwear per case
- XS1 Extra Small contains 4 bags of 24 underwear or 96 underwear per case
- S2 Small, all Medium and all Large cases contain 6 bags of 14 underwear or 84 underwear per case
- XXL1 Bariatric contains 4 bags of 12 underwear or 48 underwear per case
Abena and the environment
- Abena cares for the environment, and tries to keep its waste to a minimum
- Abena's own production factory in Denmark recycles 95 % of all production waste
- 14001 certified (Environmental Management System)
- Abena is part of the UN Global Compact initiative
- Abena is PEFC™-certified
- Abena is the first and only producer of incontinence pads to be certified with FSC™ and the Nordic Eco-label
- Dermatologically tested products - safe to use on sensitive skin
- Oeko-Tex - Confidence in textiles
Watch a quick video from Abena providing you with the product demonstration (1:34)
Order now and get the peace of mind you deserve!
Read reviews from our own customers and verified buyers
At MyLiberty.Life, we are committed to helping you get what you need quickly and easily.
It seems no two manufacturers use the same language to describe their products. What's "moderate protection" to some is "heavy protection" to others.
To help you sort it out, we’ve developed a standardized Total Capacity Rating system that we use across all brands and incontinence products we sell.
At a glance, the rating shows a product’s ability to absorb and hold bladder and bowel leakage.
Typical Bladder Void Volume for Adults vs Kids
Let's talk specifics. Did you know that adults pass an average of 1 cup (8 ounces or 237 ml) of urine at a time?
Kids are different - there's a calculation based on their age. Look for the "Urine Output Calculation" section to learn more.
For adults, 1 cup is what's considered a 'full' pee (or, 'void' if you prefer).
When shopping for incontinence products, there are three ways of looking at a person's absorbency needs:
- How quickly does the product absorb?
- How much does it hold: drips, leaks, a full void, or multiple voids?
- How dry does it stay?
This is where it becomes critical for you to decide what you're looking for, based on your needs. Are you looking for protection against:
- Occasional drips over several hours? Or
- Small, unexpected leaks (like after a sneeze)? Or
- Slightly larger leaks - like after you lift something, or jump or skip - that leave you feeling wet?
- Or, unpredictable, full (and possibly repeat) voids where you need to change your clothes?
Understanding the protection you need - which can also change over time - is the key to picking the right product. Perhaps you need LIGHT protection during the day but MAXIMUM protection overnight. We've explained what each rating level means below:
Watch for the rating on every product listing on our site to make sure the products you choose are right for you.
1. SLIGHT or minimal bladder leakage
Slight protection refers to products including disposable panty liners, men's guards that adhere to your underwear, or some washable, absorbent underwear (3, 4 or 5 ounce capacity). They have the capacity to absorb and hold up to 8 ounces (1 cup or 237ml) of bladder leakage over the course of a day (think occasional drips).
2. LIGHT bladder leakage
Light protection products include more absorbent pads or liners that adhere to your underwear, higher capacity washable, absorbent underwear (10, 12 or 20 ounce capacity) and some protective underwear. These products can absorb and hold up to 16 ounces (2 cups or 474ml) of bladder leakage.
3. MODERATE bladder / bowel leakage
Moderate protection products include full-length pads held in place by adhesive strips and/or snug underwear, disposable protective pull-up underwear and some adult diapers. These products have the capacity to absorb and hold up to 24 ounces (3 cups or 710ml) of bladder or bowel leakage.
4. HEAVY bladder / bowel leakage
Heavy protection products include some disposable protective underwear and most adult diapers. They have the capacity to absorb up to 30 ounces (3.75 cups or 887ml) of bladder or bowel leakage.
5. MAXIMUM bladder / bowel leakage
Maximum protection products include some disposable protective underwear and most adult diapers. Adult diapers open at the sides and are held in place with tape and are ideal for those with severe daytime incontinence. They have a capacity to absorb up to 34 ounces (4.25 cups or 1 litre) of bladder or bowel leakage.
6. MAXIMUM PLUS bladder / bowel leakage
Maximum Plus protection products include specialized protective underwear and adult diapers and are offered by a limited number of brands. These products are ideal for for severe, overnight incontinence. They have a capacity to absorb up to 40 or more ounces (5 cups or 1.2 litres) of bladder and bowel leakage.
To read My Liberty's Total Capacity Rating Guide in PDF format, click the link below. Download, save and share with others:
Scheduled deliveries, at your convenience
Never worry about running out of critical incontinence supplies again. We offer an optional, subscription service so that you won't be caught short. Think of it as your personalized delivery service.
Save 5% on Subscription Orders
When you're ready to order a product by adding it to your shopping cart, you'll see a "Subscribe" option, allowing you to schedule future deliveries of that product when it suits you best e.g.: every 4 weeks? Or 6 weeks? Every two months? It's your call.
Once you place your order, we'll schedule your next delivery. Three days before that date, we'll remind you by email and invite you to make any changes. You can change the date, the size, the product, the quantity, it's all under your control.
We'll trigger the order and we'll ship the products off to you on time.
Subscription orders give you complete control (and savings!)
- Save money - get 5% off on your scheduled re-orders all year long
- You have complete control over the schedule
- You can easily cancel your subscription at any time
- You can pause or postpone your order at any time
- We'll email you a reminder 3 days before your next order so that you can make any changes (or leave it exactly as is)
- Your have your own secure, password protected online account to track past orders and download receipts
- You can make changes yourself to your order any time online, or call us and we'll take care of it for you
- You have full control over changing your order: change the product, size, quantity, frequency, or order date any time you want to
- Easy to enroll - just look for the Subscribe button as you browse
- You will also receive alerts if your credit card information changes or expires
- Easy to update your shipping or billing information
- Easy to update your credit card or PayPal information
- Cancel at any time without penalties or fees through your secure account on our website or call us and we'll take care of it right away
- Courtesy Alerts - we'll notify you when your order has shipped