Abena Abri-Form Comfort Adult Briefs - Plastic Backed
Discounts on Recurring Orders
Abena Abri-Form Comfort Adult Briefs, Plastic Backed
"Everyone talks about the environment but we have made it our mission to walk the talk. Corporations across the globe are part of the problem, and we must become part of the solution." — Abena
My Liberty absorbency rating: Total Capacity Rating = Maximum Plus (6 out of 6)
What you need to know
Sold by the case and delivered to your home, discreetly packaged:
- Each case of Medium contains 3 packages of 14 each or 42 briefs / diapers total
- Each case of Large contains 3 packages of 12 each or 36 briefs / diapers total
- Available in waist/hip sizes from 27.5” / 87cm to 60” / 152cm
- Available for both men and women in white
- M4 - Medium fits 27.5”–43” (87cm–109cm) waist/hip
- L4 - Large fits 39”–60” (99cm–152cm) waist/hip
- Medium holds 121 ounces (3600 ml or 3.6 litres)
- Large holds 135 ounces (4000 ml or 4 litres)
Abri-Form is a complete range of all-in-one briefs for moderate to heavy incontinence. These briefs give optimum leakage security in highly demanding situations.
Features and benefits
- Plastic exterior contains leaks.
- Large protection zones that extend to the sides in both front and back.
- Superior absorbency, even in the side wings.
- Urine and odour is locked away into gel that is dry on the surface.
- pH neutral to help reduce skin breakdown and keep skin healthy.
- Superior leak control means an uninterrupted night’s sleep.
- Can be adjusted and refastened for comfort and control.
- Extraordinary capacity with Medium and Large sizes holding 121 ounces (3.6 litres) and 135 (4 litres) each
Here's a quick video outlining how to put the brief on to get a proper fit (1:34)
Order now and get the peace of mind you deserve!
At MyLiberty.Life, we are committed to helping you get what you need quickly and easily.
It seems no two manufacturers use the same language to describe their products. What's "moderate protection" to some is "heavy protection" to others.
To help you sort it out, we’ve developed a standardized Total Capacity Rating system that we use across all brands and incontinence products we sell. At a glance, the rating shows a product’s ability to absorb and hold bladder and bowel leakage.
Let's talk specifics.
Did you know that adults pass an average of 1 cup (8 ounces or 237 ml) of urine at a time?
Kids are different - there's a calculation based on their age. Look for the "Urine Output Calculation" section to learn more.
For adults, 1 cup is what's considered a 'full' pee (or, 'void' if you prefer).
When shopping for incontinence products, there are three ways of looking at a person's absorbency needs:
- How quickly does the product absorb?
- How much does it hold: drips, leaks, a full void, or multiple voids?
- How dry does it stay?
This is where it becomes critical for you to decide what you're looking for, based on your needs. Are you looking for protection against:
- Occasional drips over several hours? Or
- Small, unexpected leaks (like after a sneeze)? Or
- Slightly larger leaks - like after you lift something, or jump or skip - that leave you feeling wet?
- Or, unpredictable, full (and possibly repeat) voids where you need to change your clothes?
Understanding the protection you need - which can also change over time - is the key to picking the right product. Perhaps you need LIGHT protection during the day but MAXIMUM protection overnight. We've explained what each rating level means below:
Watch for the rating on every product listing on our site to make sure the products you choose are right for you.
1. SLIGHT or minimal bladder leakage
These are usually small pant or panty liners or guards that have a capacity to absorb and hold up to 8 ounces (1 cup or 237ml) of bladder leakage, equivalent to an average urine discharge but over several hours.
2. LIGHT bladder leakage
These are generally pads or guards that can be attached to the underwear that have a capacity to absorb and hold up to 16 ounces (2 cups or 474ml) of bladder or bowel leakage.
3. MODERATE bladder / bowel leakage
These are generally pull-up underwear or full-length pads held in place by waist straps or snug underwear. They have a capacity to absorb and hold up to 24 ounces (3 cups or 710ml) of bladder or bowel leakage.
4. HEAVY bladder / bowel leakage
These products have a capacity to absorb up to 30 ounces (3.75 cups or 887ml) of bladder or bowel leakage.
5. MAXIMUM bladder / bowel leakage
These products are generally adult briefs held in place with tape and are used by people with severe incontinence. They have a capacity to absorb up to 34 ounces (4.25 cups or 1 litre) of leakage.
6. MAXIMUM PLUS bladder / bowel leakage
These products are generally adult briefs held in place with tape and are used for severe, overnight incontinence. They have a capacity to absorb up to 40 ounces (5 cups or 1.2 litres) of leakage.