Abena Abri-Form Premium Adult Briefs - Completely Breathable
Discounts on Recurring Orders
Abena Abri-Form Premium Adult Briefs / Adult Diapers - Completely Breathable
“The most absorbent incontinence care products on the market..” — Abena
My Liberty absorbency rating: Total Capacity Rating = Maximum Plus (6 out of 6)
What you need to know
Sold by the case and delivered to your home, discreetly packaged
- Certified free of dangerous chemicals and all known allergens
- Unsurpassed quality
- Available in white, designed for male or female use
- Full range of sizes available - from Junior/XS to XL
- Fits waist / hip sizes from 19.5" to 67" (49.43 cm to 170 cm)
- Depending on size, absorbs from 1500 ml to 4000 ml or 51 oz to 135 oz
- Depending on size, case quantities range from 56-128 diapers per case
Sizes: Waist / Hip Fit
- Junior/Extra Small fits 19.5"-24" (49.53 cm–70 cm) waist / hip
- Small fits 23.5”–33.5” (60 cm–85 cm) waist / hip
- Medium 27.5”–43” (70 cm–109 cm) waist / hip
- Large fits 39”–60” (99 cm–152 cm) waist / hip
- XL fits 43”–67” (109cm-170cm) waist / hip
The product: Abena Abri-Form Premium Adult Briefs / Diapers - Completely Breathable
Truly individualized care means a wide, specialized product range with not only conventional products but also special, innovative solutions.
This philosophy is the cornerstone of Abena’s incontinence concept. To improve quality of life, their product range has been developed with constant focus on the end user’s daily need for leakage protection and optimum comfort.
Abri-Form is Abena's complete range of all-in-one, unisex briefs, or adult diapers, for moderate to heavy incontinence. The Premium range offers full high-end quality and and uncompromising selection of special sizes and top-of-the-line functionality.
Abena’s youth diapers offer a narrower core and a smaller leg cut, which makes them a perfect choice as incontinence diapers for teenagers.
Abena specializes in addressing individual needs with this wide range of products:
- Junior holds 1500 ml (1.5 litres) or 51 ounces
- Extra Small holds 1400 ml (1.4 litres) or 47 ounces
- S2 Small holds 1800 ml (1.8 litres) or 61 ounces
- S4 Small holds 2200 ml (2.2 litres) or 74 ounces
- M0 Medium holds 1500 ml (1.5 litres) or 51 ounces
- M1 Medium holds 2000 ml (2 litres) or 68 ounces
- M2 Medium holds 2600 ml (2.6 litres) or 88 ounces
- M3 Medium holds 2900 ml (2.9 litres) or 98 ounces
- M4 Medium holds 3600 ml (3.6 litres) or 122 ounces
- L0 Medium holds 2000 ml (2 litres) or 68 ounces
- L1 Large holds 2500 ml (2.5 litres) or 85 ounces
- L2 Large holds 3100 ml (3.1 litres) or 105 ounces
- L3 Large holds 3400 ml (3.4 litres) or 115 ounces
- L4 Large holds 4000 ml (4 litres) or 135 ounces
- XL2 Extra Large holds 3400 ml (3.4 litres) or 115 ounces
- XL4 Extra Large holds 4000 ml (4 litres) or 135 ounces
Features and benefits
- Full breathability
- Optimal leakage protection provided by soft and reliable leakage barriers
extended right to the edge
- Unique Top Dry system provides rapid absorption and a dry surface
- Excellent absorption for maximum comfort
- Soft and noiseless - no rustling!
- Flexible tape equipped with adhesive and hooks to allow for re-positioning
- Available in multiple sizes and absorbency levels
- Abri-Form Junior for quick and uncontrolled urination
- Dermatologically tested products - safe to use on sensitive skin
Each case of:
- Junior/Extra Small contains 4 bags of 32 diapers or 128 diapers per case
- S2 Small contains 3 bags of 28 diapers or 84 diapers per case
- S4 Small contains 3 bags of 22 diapers or 66 diapers per case
- MO & M1 Medium contain 4 bags of 14 diapers or 56 diapers per case
- M2 Medium contains 4 bags of 24 diapers or 96 diapers per case
- M3 Medium contains 4 bags of 22 diapers or 88 diapers per case
- M4 Medium contains 4 bags of 14 diapers or 56 diapers per case
- L0 & L1 Large contains 4 bags of 26 diapers or 104 diapers per case
- L2 Large contains 4 bags of 22 diapers or 88 diapers per case
- L3 Large contains 4 bags of 20 diapers or 80 diapers per case
- L4 Large contains 4 bags of 12 diapers or 48 diapers per case
- XL2 Extra Large contains 4 bags of 20 diapers or 80 diapers per case
- XL4 Extra Large contains 4 bags of 12 diapers or 48 diapers per case
Abena and the environment
- Abena cares for the environment, and tries to keep its waste to a minimum
- Abena's own production factory in Denmark recycles 95 % of all production waste
- 14001 certified (Environmental Management System)
- Abena is part of the UN Global Compact initiative
- Abena is PEFC™-certified
- Abena is the first and only producer of incontinence pads to be certified with FSC™ and the Nordic Eco-label
- Dermatologically tested products - safe to use on sensitive skin
- Oeko-Tex - Confidence in textiles
Abena Abri-Form Premium Brief product demonstration (2:40)
Watch and learn more about Abena (39 seconds)
Order now and get the peace of mind you deserve!
Read reviews from our own customers and verified buyers
At MyLiberty.Life, we are committed to helping you get what you need quickly and easily.
It seems no two manufacturers use the same language to describe their products. What's "moderate protection" to some is "heavy protection" to others.
To help you sort it out, we’ve developed a standardized Total Capacity Rating system that we use across all brands and incontinence products we sell.
At a glance, the rating shows a product’s ability to absorb and hold bladder and bowel leakage.
Typical Bladder Void Volume for Adults vs Kids
Let's talk specifics. Did you know that adults pass an average of 1 cup (8 ounces or 237 ml) of urine at a time?
Kids are different - there's a calculation based on their age. Look for the "Urine Output Calculation" section to learn more.
For adults, 1 cup is what's considered a 'full' pee (or, 'void' if you prefer).
When shopping for incontinence products, there are three ways of looking at a person's absorbency needs:
- How quickly does the product absorb?
- How much does it hold: drips, leaks, a full void, or multiple voids?
- How dry does it stay?
This is where it becomes critical for you to decide what you're looking for, based on your needs. Are you looking for protection against:
- Occasional drips over several hours? Or
- Small, unexpected leaks (like after a sneeze)? Or
- Slightly larger leaks - like after you lift something, or jump or skip - that leave you feeling wet?
- Or, unpredictable, full (and possibly repeat) voids where you need to change your clothes?
Understanding the protection you need - which can also change over time - is the key to picking the right product. Perhaps you need LIGHT protection during the day but MAXIMUM protection overnight. We've explained what each rating level means below:
Watch for the rating on every product listing on our site to make sure the products you choose are right for you.
1. SLIGHT or minimal bladder leakage
Slight protection refers to products including disposable panty liners or men's shields that adhere to underwear. They have the capacity to absorb and hold up to 8 ounces (1 cup or 237ml) of bladder leakage over the course of a day (think occasional drips or dribbles).
2. LIGHT bladder leakage
Light protection products include more absorbent pads or liners that adhere to underwear and some disposable protective underwear. These products can absorb and hold up to 16 ounces (2 cups or 474ml) of bladder leakage.
3. MODERATE bladder / bowel leakage
Moderate protection products include full-length pads held in place by adhesive strips and/or snug underwear, disposable protective pull-up underwear and some adult diapers. Adult diapers open at the sides and are held in place with tape or 'tabs'. These products have the capacity to absorb and hold up to 24 ounces (3 cups or 710ml) of bladder or bowel leakage.
4. HEAVY bladder / bowel leakage
5. MAXIMUM bladder / bowel leakage
Maximum protection products include some disposable protective underwear and most adult diapers. These products are ideal for for severe, daytime incontinence. They have a capacity to absorb up to 34 ounces (4.25 cups or 1 litre) of bladder or bowel leakage.
6. MAXIMUM PLUS bladder / bowel leakage
Maximum Plus protection products include specialized disposable protective underwear and specialized adult diapers and are offered by a limited number of brands. These products are ideal for for severe, overnight incontinence. They have a capacity to absorb up to 40 or more ounces (5 cups or 1.2 litres) of bladder and bowel leakage.
To read My Liberty's Total Capacity Rating Guide in PDF format, click the link below. Download, save and share with others:
Scheduled deliveries, at your convenience
Never worry about running out of critical incontinence supplies again. We offer an optional, subscription service so that you won't be caught short. Think of it as your personalized delivery service.
Save 5% on Subscription Orders
When you're ready to order a product by adding it to your shopping cart, you'll see a "Subscribe" option, allowing you to schedule future deliveries when it suits you best e.g.: every 4 weeks? Or 6 weeks? Every two months? It's your call.
After each order, we'll schedule your next delivery so you don't have to. Three days before your next order date, we'll email you with the details in case you'd like to make changes.
Change the date, the size, the product, the quantity - it's all under your control.
"I am very happy with all the products that I receive from My Liberty. They are very friendly and always get back to me...If I send a message on the computer. Then they return the call and I get them just like they say."
E.H. from British Columbia
Subscription orders give you complete control (and savings!)
- Save money - get 5% off on your scheduled refill orders all year long
- Take complete control over your preferred schedule
- Easily cancel your subscription at any time, with no penalty
- Pause or postpone upcoming orders
- Receive friendly email reminders 3 days before your next order to make any changes (or leave things exactly as is)
- Use your own secure, password protected online account to see a history of previous orders
- Download receipts to secure medical expense tax credits on tax filings
- Make changes to your order any time online, or contact us and we'll take care of it for you
- Take full control over changes to your order: change the product, size, quantity, frequency, or upcoming order date
- Enroll with ease - look for the Subscribe button as you browse and choose your preferred frequency
- Receive alerts if your credit card information changes or expires
- Easily update your shipping or billing information
- Easily update your credit card or PayPal information
- Cancel at any time without penalties or fees through your secure account on our website or call us and we'll take care of it right away
- Courtesy Alerts - we'll notify you when your order has shipped
"I'm not sure if this is the right place to share this but I have experienced EXCEPTIONAL customer service with this company. They went above and beyond to try to help me find a solution for a challenging case of incontinence...Thank you so much for doing this for us, you really are an amazing example of what customer service should look like."
--N.C. from Ontario