MoliCare Premium Brief Elastic Adult Diapers
Discounts on Recurring Orders
MoliCare Premium Brief, Elastic - Adult Diapers in 6 Drop and 8 Drop absorbency levels
Clinical research supports that MoliCare incontinence products provide optimal leakage protection and maintain healthy skin.
HARTMANN has worked with healthcare professionals to explore the benefits of MoliCare’s unique design in clinical studies. Preventing Incontinence Associated Dermatitis (IAD) protects the well-being of the consumer and avoids unnecessary caregiver effort and time.
My Liberty absorbency rating: Total Capacity Rating Moderate (3 out of 6)
What you need to know
Sold by the case and delivered to your home, discreetly packaged:
- For Men or Women
- Fits waist / hip sizes from 24” – 35” (70-90 cm) to 55” – 69” (140-175 cm)
- Available in white
- All Sales Final - please measure waist/hip carefully before ordering
The product: MoliCare Premium Elastic Brief - 6 Drops vs 8 Drops absorbency Adult Diapers
All-round protection is provided by fast absorption, anti-leakage system and quick dry system.
The two elasticated side panels and re-closable tapes of MoliCare Premium Elastic offer advantages for the patient and for the caregiver.
For the patient, MoliCare Premium Elastic is comfortable to wear with an adjusted fit as the elasticated side panels adapt to the body’s shape and movement.
Reduced handling whilst changing the product helps to preserve the patient's dignity. The caregiver benefits from reduced body stress as MoliCare Premium Elastic is easier and faster to apply and helps with more ergonomic handling.
Simple to wear or apply. A curly fiber layer provides a highly antibacterial and pH 5.5 neutral effect to maintain healthy skin.
Features and Benefits
Suitable for active persons and patients confined to bed, providing secure protection and wearing comfort for severe cases of incontinence.
- Adjusted fit and elasticated side panels in the hip area ensure better adaptation to the body’s shape and movement, delivering improved comfort for the patient
- Ergonomic use: Approximately 20% faster application as well as an easier and more ergonomic handling for caregivers
- Re-closable tapes - 2 re-closable tapes (one for each side) for easy handling and secure closing
- Active skin protection; skin-friendly, pH 5.5 ensures maximum skin compatibility; keeps skin dry with a 3-layer absorbent core and advanced dry technology
- Soft textile-like backsheet is comfortable to the touch and reduces rustling
- Hypoallergenic and dermatologically tested materials used have extremely low potential to trigger allergic reactions
- Odour neutralizer neutralises unpleasant odours, for enhanced well-being
- Anti-leakage system ensures greater leakage protection for more security
Sizing for 6 Drops and 8 Drops Absorbency Levels
- Small 24” – 35” (70-90 cm)
- Medium 33.5” – 47” (85-120 cm)
- Large 45” – 57” (115-145 cm)
- XL 55” – 69” (140-175 cm)
Case Quantities 6 Drops
Each case of
- Small, Medium and Large contains 3 bags of 30 briefs (90 adult diapers per case)
- XL contains 4 bags of 14 briefs each (56 adult diapers per case)
Case Quantities 8 Drops
Each case of
- Small and Medium contains 3 bags of 26 briefs (78 adult diapers per case)
- Large contains 3 bags of 24 briefs (72 adult diapers per case)
- XL contains 4 bags of 14 briefs each (56 adult diapers per case)
MoliCare Premium Elastic: How to apply MoliCare Elastic slip (4:14)
Order now and get the peace of mind you deserve!
Read reviews from our own customers and verified buyers
At MyLiberty.Life, we are committed to helping you get what you need quickly and easily.
It seems no two manufacturers use the same language to describe their products. What's "moderate protection" to some is "heavy protection" to others.
To help you sort it out, we’ve developed a standardized Total Capacity Rating system that we use across all brands and incontinence products we sell.
At a glance, the rating shows a product’s ability to absorb and hold bladder and bowel leakage.
Typical Bladder Void Volume for Adults vs Kids
Let's talk specifics. Did you know that adults pass an average of 1 cup (8 ounces or 237 ml) of urine at a time?
Kids are different - there's a calculation based on their age. Look for the "Urine Output Calculation" section to learn more.
For adults, 1 cup is what's considered a 'full' pee (or, 'void' if you prefer).
When shopping for incontinence products, there are three ways of looking at a person's absorbency needs:
- How quickly does the product absorb?
- How much does it hold: drips, leaks, a full void, or multiple voids?
- How dry does it stay?
This is where it becomes critical for you to decide what you're looking for, based on your needs. Are you looking for protection against:
- Occasional drips over several hours? Or
- Small, unexpected leaks (like after a sneeze)? Or
- Slightly larger leaks - like after you lift something, or jump or skip - that leave you feeling wet?
- Or, unpredictable, full (and possibly repeat) voids where you need to change your clothes?
Understanding the protection you need - which can also change over time - is the key to picking the right product. Perhaps you need LIGHT protection during the day but MAXIMUM protection overnight. We've explained what each rating level means below:
Watch for the rating on every product listing on our site to make sure the products you choose are right for you.
1. SLIGHT or minimal bladder leakage
Slight protection refers to products including disposable panty liners or men's shields that adhere to underwear. They have the capacity to absorb and hold up to 8 ounces (1 cup or 237ml) of bladder leakage over the course of a day (think occasional drips or dribbles).
2. LIGHT bladder leakage
Light protection products include more absorbent pads or liners that adhere to underwear and some disposable protective underwear. These products can absorb and hold up to 16 ounces (2 cups or 474ml) of bladder leakage.
3. MODERATE bladder / bowel leakage
Moderate protection products include full-length pads held in place by adhesive strips and/or snug underwear, disposable protective pull-up underwear and some adult diapers. Adult diapers open at the sides and are held in place with tape or 'tabs'. These products have the capacity to absorb and hold up to 24 ounces (3 cups or 710ml) of bladder or bowel leakage.
4. HEAVY bladder / bowel leakage
5. MAXIMUM bladder / bowel leakage
Maximum protection products include some disposable protective underwear and most adult diapers. These products are ideal for for severe, daytime incontinence. They have a capacity to absorb up to 34 ounces (4.25 cups or 1 litre) of bladder or bowel leakage.
6. MAXIMUM PLUS bladder / bowel leakage
Maximum Plus protection products include specialized disposable protective underwear and specialized adult diapers and are offered by a limited number of brands. These products are ideal for for severe, overnight incontinence. They have a capacity to absorb up to 40 or more ounces (5 cups or 1.2 litres) of bladder and bowel leakage.
To read My Liberty's Total Capacity Rating Guide in PDF format, click the link below. Download, save and share with others:
Scheduled deliveries, at your convenience
Never worry about running out of critical incontinence supplies again. We offer an optional, subscription service so that you won't be caught short. Think of it as your personalized delivery service.
Save 5% on Subscription Orders
When you're ready to order a product by adding it to your shopping cart, you'll see a "Subscribe" option, allowing you to schedule future deliveries when it suits you best e.g.: every 4 weeks? Or 6 weeks? Every two months? It's your call.
After each order, we'll schedule your next delivery so you don't have to. Three days before your next order date, we'll email you with the details in case you'd like to make changes.
Change the date, the size, the product, the quantity - it's all under your control.
"I am very happy with all the products that I receive from My Liberty. They are very friendly and always get back to me...If I send a message on the computer. Then they return the call and I get them just like they say."
E.H. from British Columbia
Subscription orders give you complete control (and savings!)
- Save money - get 5% off on your scheduled refill orders all year long
- Take complete control over your preferred schedule
- Easily cancel your subscription at any time, with no penalty
- Pause or postpone upcoming orders
- Receive friendly email reminders 3 days before your next order to make any changes (or leave things exactly as is)
- Use your own secure, password protected online account to see a history of previous orders
- Download receipts to secure medical expense tax credits on tax filings
- Make changes to your order any time online, or contact us and we'll take care of it for you
- Take full control over changes to your order: change the product, size, quantity, frequency, or upcoming order date
- Enroll with ease - look for the Subscribe button as you browse and choose your preferred frequency
- Receive alerts if your credit card information changes or expires
- Easily update your shipping or billing information
- Easily update your credit card or PayPal information
- Cancel at any time without penalties or fees through your secure account on our website or call us and we'll take care of it right away
- Courtesy Alerts - we'll notify you when your order has shipped
"I'm not sure if this is the right place to share this but I have experienced EXCEPTIONAL customer service with this company. They went above and beyond to try to help me find a solution for a challenging case of incontinence...Thank you so much for doing this for us, you really are an amazing example of what customer service should look like."
--N.C. from Ontario