MoliCare Premium Slip (formerly Soft Cloth Brief) Adult Diapers
Discounts on Recurring Orders
MoliCare Premium Slip formerly Premium Soft Cloth Brief - Adult Diapers in 3 Absorbency Levels: Extra Plus, Super Plus and Maxi
My Liberty absorbency rating: Total Capacity Rating Maximum (5 out of 6)
MoliCare Premium Slip adult diapers, formerly Molicare Soft Cloth Briefs in Extra, Super or Maxi absorbency levels are a modern all-in-one incontinence brief.
Offering a three-layer anatomically shaped absorbent core, quick dry distribution layer, soft and curved anti-leak cuffs, elastic threads in the crotch area, textile back sheet, wetness indicator, breathable side panels in the hip area and reclosable hook & loop tapes.
Thanks to a special designed absorbent core, MoliCare® Premium Slip offers maximum leakage protection through high absorbent and holding capacity.
MoliCare® Premium Slip has a high retention capacity, supports therefore skin health and provides a high wearing comfort.
What you need to know
- Available for both men and women in a range of waist sizes from 15.7” to 69" (40-175 cm)
- Available in white
- Sold by the case and delivered to your home, discreetly packaged
- 3 levels of absorbency and protection available: Extra Plus, Super Plus and Maxi
The product: MoliCare Premium Slip, formerly Molicare Soft Cloth Brief
Premium unisex breathable brief or adult diaper for superior management of moderate to maximum incontinence.
Ideal for use with people who are highly dependent or restless. Improves skin condition and reduces redness. Suitable for urinary and fecal incontinence as well as for overnight protection.
Extra Plus MoliCare Premium Slip (formerly Soft Cloth Brief, Extra)
1. MoliCare Premium Slip Extra Plus are suitable for people with middle urinary and fecal incontinence and also for highly dependent, bedridden residents/patients; highly effective Active Skin Protection features help to maintain healthy skin conditions and to avoid skin irritations from the outset. Each case of:
- Extra Small contains 4 bags of 30 adult diapers each (120 per case)
- Small, Medium and Large contains 3 bags of 30 adult diapers each (90 per case)
- Extra Large (XL) contains 4 bags of 14 adult diapers (56 per case)
- Each unit holds 34 ounces (1 litre)
Super Plus MoliCare Premium Slip (formerly Soft Cloth Brief, Super)
2. MoliCare Premium Super Plus are suitable for people with severe urinary and fecal incontinence and also for highly dependent, bedridden residents/patients; highly effective Active Skin Protection features help to maintain healthy skin conditions and to avoid skin irritations from the outset. Each case of:
- Small, Medium and Large contains 3 packages of 30 adult diapers each (90 per case).
- Extra Large (XL) contains 4 bags of 14 adult diapers (56 per case)
- Each unit holds 34 fluid ounces (1 litre)
Maxi MoliCare Premium Slip (formerly Soft Cloth Brief, Maxi) with poly exterior
3. Molicare Premium Maxi: due to its very high absorbency MoliCare Slip maxi is suitable for cases of severe and severest urinary and fecal incontinence as well as for highly dependent patients, and also for the overnight usage. MoliCare Slip maxi also provides maximum protection to mobile patients. Each case of:
- Small, Medium and Large contains 4 bags of 14 adult diapers each (56 per case)
- Each unit holds 40 fluid ounces (1.2 litres)
Size Ranges for MoliCare Premium Slip Adult Diapers (formerly Molicare Soft Cloth Brief)
- XS 15.7” – 24” (40-60 cm) - available in Extra Plus level only
- Small 24” – 35” (60-90 cm)
- Medium 35” – 47” (90-120 cm)
- Large 47” – 59” (120-150 cm)
- XL 59” – 69” (150-175 cm)
Features and Benefits
- Modern all-in-one incontinence brief or adult diaper
- 3 layer, anatomically shaped absorbent core
- Quick dry distribution layer
- Soft and curved anti-leak cuffs
- Elastic threads in the crotch area
- Textile back sheet, wetness indicator
- Breathable side panels in the hip area
- Re-closable hook & loop tapes
- Absorbent core offers maximum leakage protection through high absorbent and holding capacity
- High retention capacity
- Supports therefore skin health
- Provides a high wearing comfort
Order now and get the peace of mind you deserve!
Watch MoliCare Premium Slip (formerly Soft Cloth Brief) adult diapers product overview (2 minutes, 27 seconds) video:
Read reviews from our own customers and verified buyers
At MyLiberty.Life, we are committed to helping you get what you need quickly and easily.
It seems no two manufacturers use the same language to describe their products. What's "moderate protection" to some is "heavy protection" to others.
To help you sort it out, we’ve developed a standardized Total Capacity Rating system that we use across all brands and incontinence products we sell.
At a glance, the rating shows a product’s ability to absorb and hold bladder and bowel leakage.
Typical Bladder Void Volume for Adults vs Kids
Let's talk specifics. Did you know that adults pass an average of 1 cup (8 ounces or 237 ml) of urine at a time?
Kids are different - there's a calculation based on their age. Look for the "Urine Output Calculation" section to learn more.
For adults, 1 cup is what's considered a 'full' pee (or, 'void' if you prefer).
When shopping for incontinence products, there are three ways of looking at a person's absorbency needs:
- How quickly does the product absorb?
- How much does it hold: drips, leaks, a full void, or multiple voids?
- How dry does it stay?
This is where it becomes critical for you to decide what you're looking for, based on your needs. Are you looking for protection against:
- Occasional drips over several hours? Or
- Small, unexpected leaks (like after a sneeze)? Or
- Slightly larger leaks - like after you lift something, or jump or skip - that leave you feeling wet?
- Or, unpredictable, full (and possibly repeat) voids where you need to change your clothes?
Understanding the protection you need - which can also change over time - is the key to picking the right product. Perhaps you need LIGHT protection during the day but MAXIMUM protection overnight. We've explained what each rating level means below:
Watch for the rating on every product listing on our site to make sure the products you choose are right for you.
1. SLIGHT or minimal bladder leakage
Slight protection refers to products including disposable panty liners, men's guards that adhere to your underwear, or some washable, absorbent underwear (3, 4 or 5 ounce capacity). They have the capacity to absorb and hold up to 8 ounces (1 cup or 237ml) of bladder leakage over the course of a day (think occasional drips).
2. LIGHT bladder leakage
Light protection products include more absorbent pads or liners that adhere to your underwear, higher capacity washable, absorbent underwear (10, 12 or 20 ounce capacity) and some protective underwear. These products can absorb and hold up to 16 ounces (2 cups or 474ml) of bladder leakage.
3. MODERATE bladder / bowel leakage
Moderate protection products include full-length pads held in place by adhesive strips and/or snug underwear, disposable protective pull-up underwear and some adult diapers. These products have the capacity to absorb and hold up to 24 ounces (3 cups or 710ml) of bladder or bowel leakage.
4. HEAVY bladder / bowel leakage
Heavy protection products include some disposable protective underwear and most adult diapers. They have the capacity to absorb up to 30 ounces (3.75 cups or 887ml) of bladder or bowel leakage.
5. MAXIMUM bladder / bowel leakage
Maximum protection products include some disposable protective underwear and most adult diapers. Adult diapers open at the sides and are held in place with tape and are ideal for those with severe daytime incontinence. They have a capacity to absorb up to 34 ounces (4.25 cups or 1 litre) of bladder or bowel leakage.
6. MAXIMUM PLUS bladder / bowel leakage
Maximum Plus protection products include specialized protective underwear and adult diapers and are offered by a limited number of brands. These products are ideal for for severe, overnight incontinence. They have a capacity to absorb up to 40 or more ounces (5 cups or 1.2 litres) of bladder and bowel leakage.
To read My Liberty's Total Capacity Rating Guide in PDF format, click the link below. Download, save and share with others:
Scheduled deliveries, at your convenience
Never worry about running out of critical incontinence supplies again. We offer an optional, subscription service so that you won't be caught short. Think of it as your personalized delivery service.
Save 5% on Subscription Orders
When you're ready to order a product by adding it to your shopping cart, you'll see a "Subscribe" option, allowing you to schedule future deliveries of that product when it suits you best e.g.: every 4 weeks? Or 6 weeks? Every two months? It's your call.
Once you place your order, we'll schedule your next delivery. Three days before that date, we'll remind you by email and invite you to make any changes. You can change the date, the size, the product, the quantity, it's all under your control.
We'll trigger the order and we'll ship the products off to you on time.
Subscription orders give you complete control (and savings!)
- Save money - get 5% off on your scheduled re-orders all year long
- You have complete control over the schedule
- You can easily cancel your subscription at any time
- You can pause or postpone your order at any time
- We'll email you a reminder 3 days before your next order so that you can make any changes (or leave it exactly as is)
- Your have your own secure, password protected online account to track past orders and download receipts
- You can make changes yourself to your order any time online, or call us and we'll take care of it for you
- You have full control over changing your order: change the product, size, quantity, frequency, or order date any time you want to
- Easy to enroll - just look for the Subscribe button as you browse
- You will also receive alerts if your credit card information changes or expires
- Easy to update your shipping or billing information
- Easy to update your credit card or PayPal information
- Cancel at any time without penalties or fees through your secure account on our website or call us and we'll take care of it right away
- Courtesy Alerts - we'll notify you when your order has shipped