TENA Heavy Protection Pads: Day Regular, Day Plus or Night Super
TENA 2-Piece Heavy Protection Pads: Pad and Optional Pant System
This line of TENA pads is designed for moderate to heavy bladder and/or bowel incontinence protection. As a 2-Piece system, these pads provide a more discreet, body-close fit when worn with TENA® Comfort Pants.
My Liberty absorbency rating: Total Capacity Rating from Moderate (3 out of 6) to Heavy (4 out of 6) to Maximum (5 out of 6)
Day Regular Pads
Day Plus Pads
What You Need to Know
Sold by the case and delivered to your home, discreetly packaged:
- For women or men
- 3 levels of absorbency to choose from: Day Regular (moderate), Day Plus (heavy) and Night/ Super (maximum)
- All Sales Final - please measure waist/hip carefully before ordering
Day Regular Pads: Moderate Absorbency
- 24" or 61cm pad length
- Absorbs up to 24 oz (710 ml) fluid
- Each case contains 2 bags of 40 pads each (80 pads total)
Day Plus Pads: Heavy Absorbency
- 24" or 61cm pad length
- Absorbs up to 34 oz (1005 ml)
- Each case contains 2 bags of 46 pads each (92 pads total)
Night Super Pads: Maximum Absorbency
- 28" or 71cm pad length
- Absorbs more than 34 oz (1005 ml)
- Each case contains 2 bags of 24 pads each (48 pads total)
Optional: Comfort PantsIf you prefer a more discreet, body-close fit, all 3 pads can be worn with TENA® Comfort Pants.
- Sold by the case
- Each case contains 2 packages of 12 pants each (24 pants total)
- S/M pants fits 20"-37"/51-94 cm waist
- L/XL pants fit 28"-52"/71-132 cm waist
- 2XL/3XL pants fit 38"-62"/97-157 cm waist
The Product: TENA 2-Piece Heavy Protection Pads: Pad and Optional Pant System
As a two-piece system these pads provide a more discreet body-close fit when worn with TENA Comfort Pants.
Features and Benefits
- Made with TENA's ConfioAir™ Breathable Technology, allowing humidity to evaporate to maintain skin natural moisture balance (5.5 pH is the natural balance)
- Pads are designed for moderate to heavy bladder and/or bowel incontinence protection.
- As a 2-Piece system, these pads provide a more discreet, body-close fit when worn with TENA® Comfort Pants
- Technology rapidly pulls fluid away from the skin and traps it into the lower storage core where it is gelled by super absorbent polymers for greater security and skin dryness
- Light and airy 2-Piece pad and pant system helps promote skin health
- Pad design is open on the sides, leaving more skin surface exposed to the air. Secure pad with breathable TENA® Reusable Pants
- Contoured core promotes improved comfort and leakage protection.
- Wetness indicator on back alerts caregivers that the pad has been soiled and needs to be checked
- Soft, nonwoven backsheet is gentle on skin and less noisy, providing improved comfort and greater dignity
- Oval-shaped elastics conform to your body hug the body, creating a comfortable seal for improved leakage protection
Optional TENA Comfort Pants support and hold TENA® Pads for a more snug fit These washable reusable pants ensure that the TENA Pads stay securely in place. The soft, elastic edges and latex-free material guarantee comfort and can be washed several times without losing their shape. Suitable for both men and women.
- Featuring a single colour waistband for easier identification and a more defined crotch to better hold the TENA® pads in place.
- Lightweight, airy fabric design allows air to come in contact with the skin.
- Seamless pants eliminate potential pressure points, enhancing wearer comfort
Order now and get the peace of mind you deserve!
Read reviews from our own customers and verified buyers
At MyLiberty.Life, we are committed to helping you get what you need quickly and easily.
It seems no two manufacturers use the same language to describe their products. What's "moderate protection" to some is "heavy protection" to others.
To help you sort it out, we’ve developed a standardized Total Capacity Rating system that we use across all brands and incontinence products we sell.
At a glance, the rating shows a product’s ability to absorb and hold bladder and bowel leakage.
Typical Bladder Void Volume for Adults vs Kids
Let's talk specifics. Did you know that adults pass an average of 1 cup (8 ounces or 237 ml) of urine at a time?
Kids are different - there's a calculation based on their age. Look for the "Urine Output Calculation" section to learn more.
For adults, 1 cup is what's considered a 'full' pee (or, 'void' if you prefer).
When shopping for incontinence products, there are three ways of looking at a person's absorbency needs:
- How quickly does the product absorb?
- How much does it hold: drips, leaks, a full void, or multiple voids?
- How dry does it stay?
This is where it becomes critical for you to decide what you're looking for, based on your needs. Are you looking for protection against:
- Occasional drips over several hours? Or
- Small, unexpected leaks (like after a sneeze)? Or
- Slightly larger leaks - like after you lift something, or jump or skip - that leave you feeling wet?
- Or, unpredictable, full (and possibly repeat) voids where you need to change your clothes?
Understanding the protection you need - which can also change over time - is the key to picking the right product. Perhaps you need LIGHT protection during the day but MAXIMUM protection overnight. We've explained what each rating level means below:
Watch for the rating on every product listing on our site to make sure the products you choose are right for you.
1. SLIGHT or minimal bladder leakage
Slight protection refers to products including disposable panty liners or men's shields that adhere to underwear. They have the capacity to absorb and hold up to 8 ounces (1 cup or 237ml) of bladder leakage over the course of a day (think occasional drips or dribbles).
2. LIGHT bladder leakage
Light protection products include more absorbent pads or liners that adhere to underwear and some disposable protective underwear. These products can absorb and hold up to 16 ounces (2 cups or 474ml) of bladder leakage.
3. MODERATE bladder / bowel leakage
Moderate protection products include full-length pads held in place by adhesive strips and/or snug underwear, disposable protective pull-up underwear and some adult diapers. Adult diapers open at the sides and are held in place with tape or 'tabs'. These products have the capacity to absorb and hold up to 24 ounces (3 cups or 710ml) of bladder or bowel leakage.
4. HEAVY bladder / bowel leakage
5. MAXIMUM bladder / bowel leakage
Maximum protection products include some disposable protective underwear and most adult diapers. These products are ideal for for severe, daytime incontinence. They have a capacity to absorb up to 34 ounces (4.25 cups or 1 litre) of bladder or bowel leakage.
6. MAXIMUM PLUS bladder / bowel leakage
Maximum Plus protection products include specialized disposable protective underwear and specialized adult diapers and are offered by a limited number of brands. These products are ideal for for severe, overnight incontinence. They have a capacity to absorb up to 40 or more ounces (5 cups or 1.2 litres) of bladder and bowel leakage.
To read My Liberty's Total Capacity Rating Guide in PDF format, click the link below. Download, save and share with others:
Scheduled deliveries, at your convenience
Never worry about running out of critical incontinence supplies again. We offer an optional, subscription service so that you won't be caught short. Think of it as your personalized delivery service.
Save 5% on Subscription Orders
When you're ready to order a product by adding it to your shopping cart, you'll see a "Subscribe" option, allowing you to schedule future deliveries when it suits you best e.g.: every 4 weeks? Or 6 weeks? Every two months? It's your call.
After each order, we'll schedule your next delivery so you don't have to. Three days before your next order date, we'll email you with the details in case you'd like to make changes.
Change the date, the size, the product, the quantity - it's all under your control.
"I am very happy with all the products that I receive from My Liberty. They are very friendly and always get back to me...If I send a message on the computer. Then they return the call and I get them just like they say."
E.H. from British Columbia
Subscription orders give you complete control (and savings!)
- Save money - get 5% off on your scheduled refill orders all year long
- Take complete control over your preferred schedule
- Easily cancel your subscription at any time, with no penalty
- Pause or postpone upcoming orders
- Receive friendly email reminders 3 days before your next order to make any changes (or leave things exactly as is)
- Use your own secure, password protected online account to see a history of previous orders
- Download receipts to secure medical expense tax credits on tax filings
- Make changes to your order any time online, or contact us and we'll take care of it for you
- Take full control over changes to your order: change the product, size, quantity, frequency, or upcoming order date
- Enroll with ease - look for the Subscribe button as you browse and choose your preferred frequency
- Receive alerts if your credit card information changes or expires
- Easily update your shipping or billing information
- Easily update your credit card or PayPal information
- Cancel at any time without penalties or fees through your secure account on our website or call us and we'll take care of it right away
- Courtesy Alerts - we'll notify you when your order has shipped
"I'm not sure if this is the right place to share this but I have experienced EXCEPTIONAL customer service with this company. They went above and beyond to try to help me find a solution for a challenging case of incontinence...Thank you so much for doing this for us, you really are an amazing example of what customer service should look like."
--N.C. from Ontario