TENA Intimates Bladder Leakage Protection Pads for Women
Discounts on Recurring Orders
TENA Intimates Pads - Disposable Bladder Leak Protection Pads Designed for Women
TENA Intimates offers a line of panty liner pads with increasing levels of absorbency. From Very Light to Overnight:
- Very Light Liners Long
- Ultra Thin Light (regular or long)
- Moderate (regular, long or long thin)
- Maximum (previously Heavy) in long only
My Liberty absorbency rating: Total Capacity Rating from Slight (1 out of 6) to Heavy (4 out of 6)
Very Light and Ultra Thin Light Capacity
Intimates Moderate Capacity
Intimates Maximum / Heavy Capacity
Intimates Ultimate and Overnight
What You Need to Know
TENA Intimates Pads are sold by the case and delivered to your home:
- Designed for women
- Very Light panty liners available in Long size only
- Ultra Thin Light and Moderate pads available in 2 sizes: Regular vs Long
- Maximum (previously Heavy) pads available in Long only
- Ultimate and Overnight pads in Regular only
- All Sales Final - please measure waist/hip carefully before ordering
100% breathable TENA Intimates Pads help protect sensitive intimate skin.
- Very Light Long 8" or 20 cm
- Ultra Thin Light Regular 9" or 23cm
- Ultra Thin Light Long 10" or 25cm
- Moderate Thin Long 13" or 33cm
- Moderate Regular 11" or 28cm
- Moderate Long 12" or 30cm
- Maximum Heavy Long 15" or 38cm
- Overnight 16" or 41cm
- Ultimate 16" or 41cm
What's the difference between Intimates Pads?
Pads increase in capacity depending on the absorbency level you need
LIGHT Bladder Leak Protection: TENA Intimates Very Light Panty Liners or Ultra Thin Light Pads
- Protects against everyday light bladder leakage, drips and dribbles
- Uncontrollable urine leakage of a few drops, especially when laughing, coughing, sneezing or straining
- Minor leakage during or after pregnancy
- Soft, printed topsheet and longer length
- Soft and gentle on the skin
- Absorbs liquid quickly to help keep skin dry
- Dermatologically tested
MODERATE Bladder Leak Protection: TENA Intimates Moderate
- Uncontrollable urine leakage of more than a few drops when laughing, coughing, sneezing or straining
- Moderate amounts of continuous bladder leakage
HEAVY Bladder Leak Protection: TENA Intimates Maximum / Heavy and
- Continuous bladder leakage of more than a few drops
- Heavy leakage after a sudden urge to urinate
OVERNIGHT Leak Protection: TENA Intimates Ultimate and Overnight
- Heavy leakage with sudden urge to urinate
- Overnight leakage protection at night or when lying down
The Product: TENA INTIMATES™ Pads Bladder Leak protection designed for Women
TENA Intimates Pads are bladder leak protection pads designed for women.
They offer TENA's exclusive patented soft top layer that quickly wicks away liquid to keep skin protected. The topsheet is softer than ever for more comfort and less skin irritation. The pads offer soft foam side barriers for comfortable leakage protection.
TENA Intimates pads offer improved skin protection over previous generations of TENA pads, with the same great quality and superior healthy skin feel you can expect from TENA.
Individually wrapped, these pads fit easily into your purse, gym bag or backpack. Don't miss a beat of your active, on-the-go life.
Note that the Ultra Thin and Moderate pads are offered in standard vs Long lengths. Long pads simply provide a little extra coverage whether you're dancing, driving or doing nothing at all.
Features and Benefits
- Exclusive patented soft top layer quickly wicks away liquid to keep skin protected
- New cotton-like soft topsheet pulls in liquid to keep you dry; 2X softer than earlier generations of pads for more comfort and less skin irritation
- Soft foam side barriers for comfortable leakage protection
- Soft, quick-dry topsheet pulls in liquid fast to keep you dry
- Softer and more pliable core for better fit
- Dry-Fast Core with Super Absorbent Polymers wicks away and helps trap in liquid quickly for effective leakage protection
- Cusiony side gathers provide a fit that conforms to your body
- Advanced odour protection pH-balanced to fight odours
- Adhesive strip to fix securely in your underwear
- Individually wrapped; convenient and discreet
Sold by the Case: Case Quantities
- Very Light Liners long: 4 bags of 50 pads or 200 pads per case
- Ultra Thin Light: 3 bags of 60 pads or 180 pads per case
- Ultra Thin Light Long: 6 bags of 24 pads or 144 pads per case
- Moderate: 6 bags of 20 pads or 120 pads per case
- Moderate Thin Long: 4 bags of 32 pads or 128 pads per case
- Moderate Long: 3 bags of 60 pads or 180 pads per case
- Maximum Long option 1: 6 bags of 12 pads or 72 pads per case
- Maximum Long option 2: 3 bags of 39 pads or 117 pads per case
- Ultimate: 4 bags of 10 pads or 40 pads per case
- Overnight: 3 bags of 28 pads or 84 pads per case
Order now and get the peace of mind you deserve!
Read reviews from our own customers and verified buyers
At MyLiberty.Life, we are committed to helping you get what you need quickly and easily.
It seems no two manufacturers use the same language to describe their products. What's "moderate protection" to some is "heavy protection" to others.
To help you sort it out, we’ve developed a standardized Total Capacity Rating system that we use across all brands and incontinence products we sell.
At a glance, the rating shows a product’s ability to absorb and hold bladder and bowel leakage.
Typical Bladder Void Volume for Adults vs Kids
Let's talk specifics. Did you know that adults pass an average of 1 cup (8 ounces or 237 ml) of urine at a time?
Kids are different - there's a calculation based on their age. Look for the "Urine Output Calculation" section to learn more.
For adults, 1 cup is what's considered a 'full' pee (or, 'void' if you prefer).
When shopping for incontinence products, there are three ways of looking at a person's absorbency needs:
- How quickly does the product absorb?
- How much does it hold: drips, leaks, a full void, or multiple voids?
- How dry does it stay?
This is where it becomes critical for you to decide what you're looking for, based on your needs. Are you looking for protection against:
- Occasional drips over several hours? Or
- Small, unexpected leaks (like after a sneeze)? Or
- Slightly larger leaks - like after you lift something, or jump or skip - that leave you feeling wet?
- Or, unpredictable, full (and possibly repeat) voids where you need to change your clothes?
Understanding the protection you need - which can also change over time - is the key to picking the right product. Perhaps you need LIGHT protection during the day but MAXIMUM protection overnight. We've explained what each rating level means below:
Watch for the rating on every product listing on our site to make sure the products you choose are right for you.
1. SLIGHT or minimal bladder leakage
Slight protection refers to products including disposable panty liners or men's shields that adhere to underwear. They have the capacity to absorb and hold up to 8 ounces (1 cup or 237ml) of bladder leakage over the course of a day (think occasional drips or dribbles).
2. LIGHT bladder leakage
Light protection products include more absorbent pads or liners that adhere to underwear and some disposable protective underwear. These products can absorb and hold up to 16 ounces (2 cups or 474ml) of bladder leakage.
3. MODERATE bladder / bowel leakage
Moderate protection products include full-length pads held in place by adhesive strips and/or snug underwear, disposable protective pull-up underwear and some adult diapers. Adult diapers open at the sides and are held in place with tape or 'tabs'. These products have the capacity to absorb and hold up to 24 ounces (3 cups or 710ml) of bladder or bowel leakage.
4. HEAVY bladder / bowel leakage
5. MAXIMUM bladder / bowel leakage
Maximum protection products include some disposable protective underwear and most adult diapers. These products are ideal for for severe, daytime incontinence. They have a capacity to absorb up to 34 ounces (4.25 cups or 1 litre) of bladder or bowel leakage.
6. MAXIMUM PLUS bladder / bowel leakage
Maximum Plus protection products include specialized disposable protective underwear and specialized adult diapers and are offered by a limited number of brands. These products are ideal for for severe, overnight incontinence. They have a capacity to absorb up to 40 or more ounces (5 cups or 1.2 litres) of bladder and bowel leakage.
To read My Liberty's Total Capacity Rating Guide in PDF format, click the link below. Download, save and share with others:
Scheduled deliveries, at your convenience
Never worry about running out of critical incontinence supplies again. We offer an optional, subscription service so that you won't be caught short. Think of it as your personalized delivery service.
Save 5% on Subscription Orders
When you're ready to order a product by adding it to your shopping cart, you'll see a "Subscribe" option, allowing you to schedule future deliveries when it suits you best e.g.: every 4 weeks? Or 6 weeks? Every two months? It's your call.
After each order, we'll schedule your next delivery so you don't have to. Three days before your next order date, we'll email you with the details in case you'd like to make changes.
Change the date, the size, the product, the quantity - it's all under your control.
"I am very happy with all the products that I receive from My Liberty. They are very friendly and always get back to me...If I send a message on the computer. Then they return the call and I get them just like they say."
E.H. from British Columbia
Subscription orders give you complete control (and savings!)
- Save money - get 5% off on your scheduled refill orders all year long
- Take complete control over your preferred schedule
- Easily cancel your subscription at any time, with no penalty
- Pause or postpone upcoming orders
- Receive friendly email reminders 3 days before your next order to make any changes (or leave things exactly as is)
- Use your own secure, password protected online account to see a history of previous orders
- Download receipts to secure medical expense tax credits on tax filings
- Make changes to your order any time online, or contact us and we'll take care of it for you
- Take full control over changes to your order: change the product, size, quantity, frequency, or upcoming order date
- Enroll with ease - look for the Subscribe button as you browse and choose your preferred frequency
- Receive alerts if your credit card information changes or expires
- Easily update your shipping or billing information
- Easily update your credit card or PayPal information
- Cancel at any time without penalties or fees through your secure account on our website or call us and we'll take care of it right away
- Courtesy Alerts - we'll notify you when your order has shipped
"I'm not sure if this is the right place to share this but I have experienced EXCEPTIONAL customer service with this company. They went above and beyond to try to help me find a solution for a challenging case of incontinence...Thank you so much for doing this for us, you really are an amazing example of what customer service should look like."
--N.C. from Ontario