TENA Intimates Pads for Women
Discounts on Recurring Orders
TENA Intimates: Women's Bladder Leak Protection Pads
TENA Intimates is a line of pads that offers increasing levels of absorbency:
- Ultra Thin Light
My Liberty absorbency rating: Total Capacity Rating from Slight (1 out of 6) to Heavy (4 out of 6)
Ultra Thin Light Capacity Rating
Intimates Moderate Capacity
Intimates Heavy Capacity Rating
Intimates Ultimate and Overnight
What You Need to Know
TENA Intimates are sold by the case and delivered to your home, discreetly packaged:
- Designed for women
- Ultra Thin Light and Moderate available in 2 sizes: standard vs Long
- Heavy is available in Long only
- Ultimate and Overnight in standard only
- Ultra Thin Light 9" or 23cm
- Ultra Thin Light Long 10" or 25cm
- Moderate 11" or 28cm
- Moderate Long 12" or 30cm
- Heavy Long 15" or 38cm
- Overnight 16" or 41cm
- Ultimate 16" or 41cm
What's the difference between Intimates Pads? Length and thus absorbency:
Intimates Ultra Thin Light Pads Bladder Leakage Protection
- Uncontrollable urine leakage of a few drops, especially when laughing, coughing, sneezing or straining
- Minor leakage during or after pregnancy
Intimates Moderate Bladder Leakage Protection
- Uncontrollable urine leakage of more than a few drops when laughing, coughing, sneezing or straining
- Moderate amounts of continuous bladder leakage
Intimates Heavy Bladder Leakage Protection
- Continuous bladder leakage of more than a few drops
- Heavy leakage after a sudden urge to urinate
Intimates Ultimate Bladder Leakage Protection
- Heavy leakage with sudden urge to urinate
- Leakage protection at night or when lying down
The Product: TENA INTIMATES™ Pads
TENA Intimates offer TENA's exclusive patented soft top layer that quickly wicks away liquid to keep skin protected. The topsheet is softer than ever for more comfort and less skin irritation. The pads offer soft foam side barriers for comfortable leakage protection.
TENA Intimates pads offer users improved skin protection over previous generations of TENA pads, with the same great quality and superior healthy skin feel you can expect from TENA.
Individually wrapped, these pads fit easily into your purse, gym bag or backpack. Don't miss a beat of your active, on-the-go life.
Note that the Ultra Thin and Moderate pads are offered in standard vs Long lengths. Long pads simply provide a little extra coverage whether you're dancing, driving or doing nothing at all.
Features and Benefits
- Exclusive patented technology with a soft top layer that quickly wicks liquid away to keep skin protected
- New cotton-like soft topsheet pulls in liquid to keep you dry; 2X softer than earlier generations of pads for more comfort and less skin irritation
- Soft foam side barriers for comfortable leakage protection
- Softer and more pliable core for better fit
- Super absorbent core wicks and locks in liquid quickly
- Advanced odour protection ph-balanced to fight odours
- Cushiony side gathers provide a fit that conforms to your body
- Adhesive strip to fix securely in your underwear
- Individually wrapped for convenient, discreet portability.
Sold by the Case: Case Quantities
- Ultra Thin Light: 3 bags of 60 pads (180 pads total)
- Ultra Thin Light Long: 6 bags of 24 pads (144 pads total)
- Moderate: 6 bags of 20 pads (120 pads total)
- Moderate Long: 3 bags of 60 pads (180 pads total)
- Heavy Long option 1: 6 bags of 12 pads (72 pads total)
- Heavy Long option 2: 3 bags of 39 pads (117 pads total)
- Ultimate: 4 bags of 10 pads (40 pads total)
- Overnight: 3 bags of 28 pads (84 pads total)
Order now and get the peace of mind you deserve!
Read reviews from our own customers and verified buyers
At MyLiberty.Life, we are committed to helping you get what you need quickly and easily.
It seems no two manufacturers use the same language to describe their products. What's "moderate protection" to some is "heavy protection" to others.
To help you sort it out, we’ve developed a standardized Total Capacity Rating system that we use across all brands and incontinence products we sell. At a glance, the rating shows a product’s ability to absorb and hold bladder and bowel leakage.
Let's talk specifics.
Did you know that adults pass an average of 1 cup (8 ounces or 237 ml) of urine at a time?
Kids are different - there's a calculation based on their age. Look for the "Urine Output Calculation" section to learn more.
For adults, 1 cup is what's considered a 'full' pee (or, 'void' if you prefer).
When shopping for incontinence products, there are three ways of looking at a person's absorbency needs:
- How quickly does the product absorb?
- How much does it hold: drips, leaks, a full void, or multiple voids?
- How dry does it stay?
This is where it becomes critical for you to decide what you're looking for, based on your needs. Are you looking for protection against:
- Occasional drips over several hours? Or
- Small, unexpected leaks (like after a sneeze)? Or
- Slightly larger leaks - like after you lift something, or jump or skip - that leave you feeling wet?
- Or, unpredictable, full (and possibly repeat) voids where you need to change your clothes?
Understanding the protection you need - which can also change over time - is the key to picking the right product. Perhaps you need LIGHT protection during the day but MAXIMUM protection overnight. We've explained what each rating level means below:
Watch for the rating on every product listing on our site to make sure the products you choose are right for you.
1. SLIGHT or minimal bladder leakage
These are usually small pant or panty liners or guards that have a capacity to absorb and hold up to 8 ounces (1 cup or 237ml) of bladder leakage, equivalent to an average urine discharge but over several hours.
2. LIGHT bladder leakage
These are generally pads or guards that can be attached to the underwear that have a capacity to absorb and hold up to 16 ounces (2 cups or 474ml) of bladder or bowel leakage.
3. MODERATE bladder / bowel leakage
These are generally pull-up underwear or full-length pads held in place by waist straps or snug underwear. They have a capacity to absorb and hold up to 24 ounces (3 cups or 710ml) of bladder or bowel leakage.
4. HEAVY bladder / bowel leakage
These products have a capacity to absorb up to 30 ounces (3.75 cups or 887ml) of bladder or bowel leakage.
5. MAXIMUM bladder / bowel leakage
These products are generally adult briefs held in place with tape and are used by people with severe incontinence. They have a capacity to absorb up to 34 ounces (4.25 cups or 1 litre) of leakage.
6. MAXIMUM PLUS bladder / bowel leakage
These products are generally adult briefs held in place with tape and are used for severe, overnight incontinence. They have a capacity to absorb up to 40 ounces (5 cups or 1.2 litres) of leakage.
To read My Liberty's Total Capacity Rating Guide in PDF format, click the link below. Download, save and share with others:
Choose your schedule and we'll automatically refill and deliver your order
Never worry about running out of critical bladder and bowel leak protection supplies again. We offer an optional, 'scheduled refill' service so that you won't be caught short.
When you're ready to order a product by adding it to your shopping cart, you'll see a "Subscribe" option, allowing you to schedule re-orders and automatic deliveries when it suits you best (e.g.: every four weeks or every two months).
Once you place your order, we'll automatically refill your order and ship the products off to you on time.
- Save money - get 5% off all automatic re-orders all year long
- Our service automatically refills on the schedule you choose
- Advance reminder email: we'll email you 3 days before your next re-order so that you can make any changes, or leave it exactly as is
- You can change your order at any time, increasing or decreasing the order size or delivery schedule anytime you need to
- Easy to enroll
- Easy to update your credit card or PayPal info
- Cancel at any time without penalties or fees through your secure account on our website or call us and we'll take care of it for you
- Courtesy Alerts - we'll notify you when your order has shipped
- You will also receive alerts if your credit card information changes or expires