TENA Super Plus Incontinence Underwear for Women
TENA Women Super Plus Incontinence Underwear
"After suffering bladder issues and some leaks, this product is very useful. At night time it's very absorbent. They feel like normal underwear; they're so cottony and discreet...they don't leak at all. Good underwear and discreet." - I.R. from Ontario
My Liberty absorbency rating: Total Capacity Rating: Moderate (3 out of 6)
What You Need to Know
Sold by the case and delivered to your home, discreetly packaged:
- For women
- Available in white
- Fits waist sizes from 29" to 60"
- For moderate to heavy bladder control protection up to 34 oz (887 ml) fluid
All Sales Final - please measure waist/hip carefully before ordering
The Product: TENA Women Super Plus Incontinence Underwear
TENA Women’s Super Plus incontinence underwear is specially designed for the needs of women for a body-close, comfortable fit.
New soft, tri-laminate material looks and feels even more like real underwear with Super Plus absorbency for moderate to heavy bladder leakage protection.
The efficient, highly absorbent target zone with super absorbent polymers ensures protection where it’s needed most, while Advanced Odour Protection technology helps control odors.
The comfortable waist band is soft and stretchable with cottony-soft material offering maximum comfort and discretion.
Offering triple protection against bladder leaks, urine odor, and wetness and Super Plus absorbency for moderate to heavy bladder leakage.
This underwear can be easily pulled on and off and has tear-away sides for efficient removal. New look. Same TENA protection.
Features and Benefits
- Anatomically Designed with extra protection where needed most to quickly lock in liquids and odour
- Super-absorbent polymers locks away moisture and odour for effective advanced leakage protection during the day and night
- Body-hugging fabric for a better fit and secure protection that stays in place
- Modern design and soft, tri-laminate material for maximum comfort and discretion to fit and feel like everyday underwear
- Soft, tri-laminate material with cottony feel
- Looks and feels even more like real underwear
- Increased absorbency and shaped for extra protection and comfort
- Heavy protection underwear with Super Absorbent Polymers for advanced leakage protection during the day and night
- Fit and core width between the legs allows fluid to move away from the body, across core enhancing leakage protection
- Body-hugging fabric for secure protection that stays in place
- Advanced odour protection pH-balanced to fight odours
- Efficient, highly absorbent core positioned and designed for women
- Soft and cottony material for maximum comfort and discretion
- Snug, body-close fit
- Increased discretion and comfort
- Soft, cloth-like material feels as comfortable as underwear
- Pulls on and off like underwear
- Small/Medium fits 29"-40" or 74-102 cm waist/hip
- Large fits 37"-50" or 94-124 cm waist/hip
- XL fits 48" - 64" or 122-163 cm waist/hip
- Each case of Small/Medium contains 4 bags of 18 (72 underwear per case)
- Each case of Large contains 4 bags of 16 (64 underwear per case)
- Each case of XL contains 4 bags of 14 (56 underwear per case)
Order now and get the peace of mind you deserve
Read reviews from our own customers and verified buyers
Reviews of Canada's best selection of of washable and disposable incontinence - or bladder leak - protection products for men, women, teens & kids, special needs children and babies & toddlers.
Across Canada, My Liberty provides home delivery of absorbent underwear, briefs (or adult diapers), swimwear, pads (underwear liners or guards), bed and chair pads and skincare.
At MyLiberty.Life, we are committed to helping you get what you need quickly and easily.
It seems no two manufacturers use the same language to describe their products. What's "moderate protection" to some is "heavy protection" to others.
To help you sort it out, we’ve developed a standardized Total Capacity Rating system that we use across all brands and incontinence products we sell.
At a glance, the rating shows a product’s ability to absorb and hold bladder and bowel leakage.
Typical Bladder Void Volume for Adults vs Kids
Let's talk specifics. Did you know that adults pass an average of 1 cup (8 ounces or 237 ml) of urine at a time?
Kids are different - there's a calculation based on their age. Look for the "Urine Output Calculation" section to learn more.
For adults, 1 cup is what's considered a 'full' pee (or, 'void' if you prefer).
When shopping for incontinence products, there are three ways of looking at a person's absorbency needs:
- How quickly does the product absorb?
- How much does it hold: drips, leaks, a full void, or multiple voids?
- How dry does it stay?
This is where it becomes critical for you to decide what you're looking for, based on your needs. Are you looking for protection against:
- Occasional drips over several hours? Or
- Small, unexpected leaks (like after a sneeze)? Or
- Slightly larger leaks - like after you lift something, or jump or skip - that leave you feeling wet?
- Or, unpredictable, full (and possibly repeat) voids where you need to change your clothes?
Understanding the protection you need - which can also change over time - is the key to picking the right product. Perhaps you need LIGHT protection during the day but MAXIMUM protection overnight. We've explained what each rating level means below:
Watch for the rating on every product listing on our site to make sure the products you choose are right for you.
1. SLIGHT or minimal bladder leakage
Slight protection refers to products including disposable panty liners or men's shields that adhere to underwear. They have the capacity to absorb and hold up to 8 ounces (1 cup or 237ml) of bladder leakage over the course of a day (think occasional drips or dribbles).
Shop now for our
SLIGHT protection products!
2. LIGHT bladder leakage
Light protection products include more absorbent pads or liners that adhere to underwear and some disposable protective underwear. These products can absorb and hold up to 16 ounces (2 cups or 474ml) of bladder leakage.
Shop now for our
LIGHT protection products!
3. MODERATE bladder / bowel leakage
Moderate protection products include full-length pads held in place by adhesive strips and/or snug underwear, disposable protective pull-up underwear and some adult diapers. Adult diapers open at the sides and are held in place with tape or 'tabs'. These products have the capacity to absorb and hold up to 24 ounces (3 cups or 710ml) of bladder or bowel leakage.
Shop now for our
MODERATE protection products!
4. HEAVY bladder / bowel leakage
Heavy protection products include some disposable protective underwear and most adult diapers. They have the capacity to absorb up to 30 ounces (3.75 cups or 887ml) of bladder or bowel leakage.
Shop now for our
HEAVY protection products!
5. MAXIMUM bladder / bowel leakage
Maximum protection products include some disposable protective underwear and most adult diapers. These products are ideal for for severe, daytime incontinence. They have a capacity to absorb up to 34 ounces (4.25 cups or 1 litre) of bladder or bowel leakage.
Shop now for our
MAXIMUM protection products!
6. MAXIMUM PLUS bladder / bowel leakage
Maximum Plus protection products include specialized disposable protective underwear and specialized adult diapers and are offered by a limited number of brands. These products are ideal for for severe, overnight incontinence. They have a capacity to absorb up to 40 or more ounces (5 cups or 1.2 litres) of bladder and bowel leakage.
Shop now for our
MAXIMUM PLUS protection products!
To read My Liberty's Total Capacity Rating Guide in PDF format, click the link below. Download, save and share with others:
MyLiberty's Total Capacity Rating Guide - How to Choose the Right Products (PDF).
Scheduled deliveries, at your convenience
Never worry about running out of critical incontinence supplies again. We offer an optional, subscription service so that you won't be caught short. Think of it as your personalized delivery service.
Save 5% on Subscription Orders
When you're ready to order a product by adding it to your shopping cart, you'll see a "Subscribe" option, allowing you to schedule future deliveries when it suits you best e.g.: every 4 weeks? Or 6 weeks? Every two months? It's your call.
After each order, we'll schedule your next delivery so you don't have to. Three days before your next order date, we'll email you with the details in case you'd like to make changes.
Change the date, the size, the product, the quantity - it's all under your control.
"I am very happy with all the products that I receive from My Liberty. They are very friendly and always get back to me...If I send a message on the computer. Then they return the call and I get them just like they say."
E.H. from British Columbia
Subscription orders give you complete control (and savings!)
- Save money - get 5% off on your scheduled refill orders all year long
- Take complete control over your preferred schedule
- Easily cancel your subscription at any time, with no penalty
- Pause or postpone upcoming orders
- Receive friendly email reminders 3 days before your next order to make any changes (or leave things exactly as is)
- Use your own secure, password protected online account to see a history of previous orders
- Download receipts to secure medical expense tax credits on tax filings
- Make changes to your order any time online, or contact us and we'll take care of it for you
- Take full control over changes to your order: change the product, size, quantity, frequency, or upcoming order date
- Enroll with ease - look for the Subscribe button as you browse and choose your preferred frequency
- Receive alerts if your credit card information changes or expires
- Easily update your shipping or billing information
- Easily update your credit card or PayPal information
- Cancel at any time without penalties or fees through your secure account on our website or call us and we'll take care of it right away
- Courtesy Alerts - we'll notify you when your order has shipped
"I'm not sure if this is the right place to share this but I have experienced EXCEPTIONAL customer service with this company. They went above and beyond to try to help me find a solution for a challenging case of incontinence...Thank you so much for doing this for us, you really are an amazing example of what customer service should look like."
--N.C. from Ontario