Tranquility SlimLine Original Briefs
Tranquility SlimLine Original Briefs - Adult Diapers in Junior through XL+ Bariatric
"Tranquility products are designed with premium technology to provide a better well-being for not only our product users, but the people who provide care to these users." — Tranquility Premium Protection
My Liberty absorbency rating: Total Capacity Rating from Light (2 out of 6) to Moderate (3 out of 6) to Maximum (5 out of 6)
Junior, Youth, Small
Medium, Large, XL
What you need to know
Sold by the case and delivered to your home, discreetly packaged:
- Available in white for children, youth / teens, women and men
- Fits waist / hip from sizes from 18" to 64"
- Available in 6 sizes: Junior, Extra Small, Small, Medium, Large and XL
- Capacity ranges from 10.2 ounces (302 ml) up to 23.7 ounces (702 ml)
- All Sales Final - please measure waist/hip carefully before ordering
The product: Tranquility SlimLine Original Briefs or Adult Diapers
Tranquility SlimLine Original Briefs offer a classic full fit poly-backed or plastic backed diaper with a slimmer profile making it ideal for every day use.
Tranquility SlimLine Original Briefs are not widely available in retail stores and Tranquility is the only brand whose only purpose is to help people with incontinence.
These disposable adult diapers conform to your body for a comfortable fit while providing superior absorbency.
The peach core contains super-absorbent polymers which guarantee skin dryness, bacteria control, odour reduction and urine pH neutralization. This gives you the confidence and enhanced self-esteem you need to pursue your regular daily activities.
Backed by the Peach Mat Guarantee of unsurpassed overall performance in the areas of skin dryness, odour reduction, urine pH neutralization and the inhibition of bacterial growth.
Please note that MyLiberty also carries Tranquility's Slimline Breathable Sides Brief, offering the same capacity as the Original Slimline in Medium through XL.
If you are looking for a smaller size, the Original Slimline is the way to go.
Size and Capacity
- Junior fits 28-42 lbs and holds 10.2 ounces (302 ml)
- X-Small fits 18"-26" waist / hip and holds 10.9 ounces (322 ml)
- Small fits 24"-32" waist / hip and holds 12.7 ounces (374 ml)
- Medium fits 32"-44" waist / hip and holds 20.4 ounces (602 ml)
- Large fits 45"-58" waist / hip and holds 21.4 ounces (632 ml)
- X-Large fits 56"-64" waist / hip and holds 23.7 ounces (702 ml)
Features and Benefits
- Wetness indicator turns from yellow to blue when moisture is present, eliminating unnecessary changes and reducing costs.
- Kufguards or inner leg cuffs and soft, elastic leg gathers contain leaks
- Junior, Youth (XS) and Small sizes feature a cloth-like backing and micro-hook closure tabs
- Medium, Large and XL are plastic backed; poly backing with refastenable tape tabs
- Printed size identification
- Helps maintain normal toileting patterns
- Reduced laundry load
Each case of:
- Junior and Youth / XS contains 10 bags of 12 adult diapers or 120 per case
- Small contains 10 bags of 10 adult diapers or 100 per case
- Medium contains 8 bags of 12 adult diapers or 96 per case
- Large contains 8 bags of 12 adult diapers or 96 per case
- XL contains 6 bags of 12 adult diapers or 72 per case
Order now and get the peace of mind you deserve!
Read reviews from our own customers and verified buyers
At MyLiberty.Life, we are committed to helping you get what you need quickly and easily.
It seems no two manufacturers use the same language to describe their products. What's "moderate protection" to some is "heavy protection" to others.
To help you sort it out, we’ve developed a standardized Total Capacity Rating system that we use across all brands and incontinence products we sell.
At a glance, the rating shows a product’s ability to absorb and hold bladder and bowel leakage.
Typical Bladder Void Volume for Adults vs Kids
Let's talk specifics. Did you know that adults pass an average of 1 cup (8 ounces or 237 ml) of urine at a time?
Kids are different - there's a calculation based on their age. Look for the "Urine Output Calculation" section to learn more.
For adults, 1 cup is what's considered a 'full' pee (or, 'void' if you prefer).
When shopping for incontinence products, there are three ways of looking at a person's absorbency needs:
- How quickly does the product absorb?
- How much does it hold: drips, leaks, a full void, or multiple voids?
- How dry does it stay?
This is where it becomes critical for you to decide what you're looking for, based on your needs. Are you looking for protection against:
- Occasional drips over several hours? Or
- Small, unexpected leaks (like after a sneeze)? Or
- Slightly larger leaks - like after you lift something, or jump or skip - that leave you feeling wet?
- Or, unpredictable, full (and possibly repeat) voids where you need to change your clothes?
Understanding the protection you need - which can also change over time - is the key to picking the right product. Perhaps you need LIGHT protection during the day but MAXIMUM protection overnight. We've explained what each rating level means below:
Watch for the rating on every product listing on our site to make sure the products you choose are right for you.
1. SLIGHT or minimal bladder leakage
Slight protection refers to products including disposable panty liners or men's shields that adhere to underwear. They have the capacity to absorb and hold up to 8 ounces (1 cup or 237ml) of bladder leakage over the course of a day (think occasional drips or dribbles).
2. LIGHT bladder leakage
Light protection products include more absorbent pads or liners that adhere to underwear and some disposable protective underwear. These products can absorb and hold up to 16 ounces (2 cups or 474ml) of bladder leakage.
3. MODERATE bladder / bowel leakage
Moderate protection products include full-length pads held in place by adhesive strips and/or snug underwear, disposable protective pull-up underwear and some adult diapers. Adult diapers open at the sides and are held in place with tape or 'tabs'. These products have the capacity to absorb and hold up to 24 ounces (3 cups or 710ml) of bladder or bowel leakage.
4. HEAVY bladder / bowel leakage
5. MAXIMUM bladder / bowel leakage
Maximum protection products include some disposable protective underwear and most adult diapers. These products are ideal for for severe, daytime incontinence. They have a capacity to absorb up to 34 ounces (4.25 cups or 1 litre) of bladder or bowel leakage.
6. MAXIMUM PLUS bladder / bowel leakage
Maximum Plus protection products include specialized disposable protective underwear and specialized adult diapers and are offered by a limited number of brands. These products are ideal for for severe, overnight incontinence. They have a capacity to absorb up to 40 or more ounces (5 cups or 1.2 litres) of bladder and bowel leakage.
To read My Liberty's Total Capacity Rating Guide in PDF format, click the link below. Download, save and share with others:
Scheduled deliveries, at your convenience
Never worry about running out of critical incontinence supplies again. We offer an optional, subscription service so that you won't be caught short. Think of it as your personalized delivery service.
Save 5% on Subscription Orders
When you're ready to order a product by adding it to your shopping cart, you'll see a "Subscribe" option, allowing you to schedule future deliveries when it suits you best e.g.: every 4 weeks? Or 6 weeks? Every two months? It's your call.
After each order, we'll schedule your next delivery so you don't have to. Three days before your next order date, we'll email you with the details in case you'd like to make changes.
Change the date, the size, the product, the quantity - it's all under your control.
"I am very happy with all the products that I receive from My Liberty. They are very friendly and always get back to me...If I send a message on the computer. Then they return the call and I get them just like they say."
E.H. from British Columbia
Subscription orders give you complete control (and savings!)
- Save money - get 5% off on your scheduled refill orders all year long
- Take complete control over your preferred schedule
- Easily cancel your subscription at any time, with no penalty
- Pause or postpone upcoming orders
- Receive friendly email reminders 3 days before your next order to make any changes (or leave things exactly as is)
- Use your own secure, password protected online account to see a history of previous orders
- Download receipts to secure medical expense tax credits on tax filings
- Make changes to your order any time online, or contact us and we'll take care of it for you
- Take full control over changes to your order: change the product, size, quantity, frequency, or upcoming order date
- Enroll with ease - look for the Subscribe button as you browse and choose your preferred frequency
- Receive alerts if your credit card information changes or expires
- Easily update your shipping or billing information
- Easily update your credit card or PayPal information
- Cancel at any time without penalties or fees through your secure account on our website or call us and we'll take care of it right away
- Courtesy Alerts - we'll notify you when your order has shipped
"I'm not sure if this is the right place to share this but I have experienced EXCEPTIONAL customer service with this company. They went above and beyond to try to help me find a solution for a challenging case of incontinence...Thank you so much for doing this for us, you really are an amazing example of what customer service should look like."
--N.C. from Ontario