Tranquility SmartCore Breathable Briefs
Discounts on Recurring Orders
Tranquility SmartCore Breathable Briefs
"Tranquility products are designed with premium technology to provide a better well-being for not only our product users, but the people who provide care to these users." — Tranquility Premium Protection
My Liberty absorbency rating: Total Capacity Rating from Moderate (3 out of 6) to Medium (4 out of 6) to Maximum (5 out of 6)
Large, XL, 2XL
What you need to know
Backed by the Peach Mat Guarantee of unsurpassed overall performance in the areas of skin dryness, odour reduction, urine pH neutralization and the inhibition of bacterial growth.
Sold by the case and delivered to your home, discreetly packaged:
- Each Small case contains 10 packages of 10 units each (100 briefs total)
- Each Medium case contains eight packages of 12 units each (96 briefs total)
- Each Large case contains eight packages of 12 units each (96 briefs total)
- Each XL case contains six packages of 12 units each (72 briefs total)
- Each XXL-Plus case contains four packages of eight units each (32 briefs total)
- Available in white for women and men.
Tranquility SmartCore Breathable Briefs are not widely available in retail stores and Tranquility is the only brand whose only purpose is to help people with incontinence. These disposable incontinence diapers combine the best and most technologically advanced features. Designed to maintain an ideal micro-climate—breathable sides eliminate heat and moisture build-up—to preserve your skin's health, the highly absorbent core remains effective for up to 6–8 hours. Micro-hook closure tabs grip the soft, cloth-like outer layer to securely fasten the brief and allow for multiple openings and closings.
Sizes and Capacity
- Small fits 24"-32" waist / hip and holds 22 ounces (650 ml)
- Medium fits 32"-44" waist / hip and holds 28 ounces (828 ml)
- Large fits 45"-58" waist / hip and holds 34 ounces (1005 ml)
- XL fits 56"-64" waist / hip and holds 34 ounces (1005 ml)
- 2XL fits 60"-80" waist / hip and holds 34 ounces (1005 ml)
Features and Benefits
- Backed by the Peach Mat Guarantee
- Breathable sides allow air to circulate around the body, promoting skin integrity
- Kufguards - inner leg cuffs for leakage and bowel containment
- Cloth-like backsheet; soft and rustle-free
- Wetness Indicator - yellow indicator lines turn to blue when moisture is present, eliminating unnecessary changes
- Features micro-hook closure; refastenable tabs grip the soft, cloth-like outer layer to securely fasten the brief
- Refastenable tapes allows multiple openings of the briefs
Order now and get the peace of mind you deserve!
At MyLiberty.Life, we are committed to helping you get what you need quickly and easily.
It seems no two manufacturers use the same language to describe their products. What's "moderate protection" to some is "heavy protection" to others.
To help you sort it out, we’ve developed a standardized Total Capacity Rating system that we use across all brands and incontinence products we sell. At a glance, the rating shows a product’s ability to absorb and hold bladder and bowel leakage.
Let's talk specifics.
Did you know that adults pass an average of 1 cup (8 ounces or 237 ml) of urine at a time?
Kids are different - there's a calculation based on their age. Look for the "Urine Output Calculation" section to learn more.
For adults, 1 cup is what's considered a 'full' pee (or, 'void' if you prefer).
When shopping for incontinence products, there are three ways of looking at a person's absorbency needs:
- How quickly does the product absorb?
- How much does it hold: drips, leaks, a full void, or multiple voids?
- How dry does it stay?
This is where it becomes critical for you to decide what you're looking for, based on your needs. Are you looking for protection against:
- Occasional drips over several hours? Or
- Small, unexpected leaks (like after a sneeze)? Or
- Slightly larger leaks - like after you lift something, or jump or skip - that leave you feeling wet?
- Or, unpredictable, full (and possibly repeat) voids where you need to change your clothes?
Understanding the protection you need - which can also change over time - is the key to picking the right product. Perhaps you need LIGHT protection during the day but MAXIMUM protection overnight. We've explained what each rating level means below:
Watch for the rating on every product listing on our site to make sure the products you choose are right for you.
1. SLIGHT or minimal bladder leakage
These are usually small pant or panty liners or guards that have a capacity to absorb and hold up to 8 ounces (1 cup or 237ml) of bladder leakage, equivalent to an average urine discharge but over several hours.
2. LIGHT bladder leakage
These are generally pads or guards that can be attached to the underwear that have a capacity to absorb and hold up to 16 ounces (2 cups or 474ml) of bladder or bowel leakage.
3. MODERATE bladder / bowel leakage
These are generally pull-up underwear or full-length pads held in place by waist straps or snug underwear. They have a capacity to absorb and hold up to 24 ounces (3 cups or 710ml) of bladder or bowel leakage.
4. HEAVY bladder / bowel leakage
These products have a capacity to absorb up to 30 ounces (3.75 cups or 887ml) of bladder or bowel leakage.
5. MAXIMUM bladder / bowel leakage
These products are generally adult briefs held in place with tape and are used by people with severe incontinence. They have a capacity to absorb up to 34 ounces (4.25 cups or 1 litre) of leakage.
6. MAXIMUM PLUS bladder / bowel leakage
These products are generally adult briefs held in place with tape and are used for severe, overnight incontinence. They have a capacity to absorb up to 40 ounces (5 cups or 1.2 litres) of leakage.
To read My Liberty's Total Capacity Rating Guide in PDF format, click the link below. Download, save and share with others: