TENA ProSkin Super Incontinence Brief, previously TENA Super Absorbency Adult Diapers
Protection against heavy incontinence has never been so easy. Wearing ProSkin Super Briefs offers the utmost protection, and promotes confidence.
My Liberty absorbency rating: Total Capacity Rating: Heavy (4 out of 6)
What You Need to Know
Sold by the case and delivered to your home, discreetly packaged:
- For women and men
All Sales Final - please measure waist/hip carefully before ordering
The Product: TENA ProSkin Super Incontinence Brief
Nighttime checking and changing can disrupt already fragmented sleep. TENA Super Briefs have our highest level of absorbency for maximum incontinence protection, nighttime or extended wear.
Featuring TENA's new ConfioAir Fully Breathable Technology, InstaDri Skin-Caring System technology for dryness and odour control technology.
Comfortable and discreet, TENA Super Briefs have a soft cloth-like feel.
TENA Super Absorbency Briefs (adult diapers) offer comfortable, curved-elastic incontinence protection. The brief improves your skin's surface dryness and promotes healthier skin.
Super Briefs transfer fluids to the dual core, a technology that will wick fluid away from your skin while improving fluid absorption through the strategic placement of super absorbent polymers. Maximum absorbency for nighttime or extended protection.
Features and benefits
- ConfioAir 100% breathable technology keeps skin comfortable and DRY with 100% breathable sides AND core to help promote better skin health
- Readjustable hook fastening tabs that can be repeatedly adjusted to ensure secure protection and high comfort
- InstaDri Skin-Caring System target absorption zone quickly wicks away moisture from the skin and odour control technology locks away liquid to help reduce odour
- Wetness indicator so there is no need to open the product to find out if it needs changing. The wetness indicator on the outside turns from yellow to blue to show when it needs to be changed.
- Higher absorbency than TENA Ultra Absorbency for superior protection
- Skin caring system to improve surface dryness and promote healthy skin while reducing leakage
- Blue target absorption zone provides extra protection where needed the most to quickly lock in liquids and odour, promoting drier, healthier skin with dignity and discretion.
- Soft nonwoven backsheet is gentle against the skin and less noisy, providing improved comfort and dignity
- Moisture-proof lining protects clothing and linen against wetness and is colour coded for correct product selection
- Strategic placement of super absorbent Polymer improves fluid absorption
- Curved leg elastics provide a better fit, enhanced leakage protection and more comfort
- The wetness indicator alerts caregivers that the brief has been soiled and needs to be checked
- Hook fasteners promote easy handling and unlimited refastenability
- Medium fits 34-47" or 86-119 cm waist/hip
- Regular fits 40-50" or 102-127cm
- Large fits 48" to 59" or 122-150cm waist/hip
- XL fits 60-64" or 152-163cm
Case Quantities: each case of
- Medium, Regular and Large contains 2 bags of 28 briefs or 56 adult diapers per case
- XL contains 4 bags of 15 briefs or 60 adult diapers per case
Order now and get the peace of mind you deserve
Read reviews from our own customers and verified buyers
At MyLiberty.Life, we are committed to helping you get what you need quickly and easily.
It seems no two manufacturers use the same language to describe their products. What's "moderate protection" to some is "heavy protection" to others.
To help you sort it out, we’ve developed a standardized Total Capacity Rating system that we use across all brands and incontinence products we sell.
At a glance, the rating shows a product’s ability to absorb and hold bladder and bowel leakage.
Typical Bladder Void Volume for Adults vs Kids
Let's talk specifics. Did you know that adults pass an average of 1 cup (8 ounces or 237 ml) of urine at a time?
Kids are different - there's a calculation based on their age. Look for the "Urine Output Calculation" section to learn more.
For adults, 1 cup is what's considered a 'full' pee (or, 'void' if you prefer).
When shopping for incontinence products, there are three ways of looking at a person's absorbency needs:
- How quickly does the pr