Discounts on Recurring Orders
Prevail Protective Pull-on Underwear - Extra Absorbency - from Youth to XL
Prevail's products are constructed with a discreet core technology that allows for thinner, highly-absorbent material that enables the user to move more freely and confidently.
My Liberty absorbency rating: Total Capacity Rating Moderate (3 out of 6)
What you need to knowSold by the case and delivered to your home, discreetly packaged:
- For children, women and men
- From waist size 20” - 68”
- Youth/Small: 20”- 34” waist/hip
- Four packages of 22 units (88 units total)
- Medium: 24” – 46” waist/hip
- Four packages of 20 units each (80 units total)
- Large: 44: - 58” waist/hip
- Four packages of 28 units each (73 units total)
- Extra Large: 58: - 68” waist/hip
- Four packages of 14 units each (59 units total
- Available in white
The product: Prevail Protective Pull-on Underwear - Extra Absorbency - from Youth to XL
Every Prevail protective undergarment is designed for four things: comfort, absorbency, skin health, and discretion. Prevail underwear is specifically designed for those who need moderate to heavy leakage protection.
Only Prevail has MaxSorb Gel technology which actively locks up moisture to help keep you feeling cleaner, fresher, and drier.
Omni-Odour Guard to neutralizes odors before they begin, 360° Breathable Zones that allow air to circulate around the entire underwear and help prevent heat and moisture build up, cotton enhanced Dri-Fit™ cotton enhanced™ system to help keep skin dry and healthy by reducing friction, Comfort-Shape® Plus with gentle elastics that shape to your body and cloth like outer fabric for a more natural fit, Back label with size like real underwear.
The pull-on Prevail Protective Underwear go beyond protecting from leakage linked with moderate leakage associated with urge and mixed incontinence.
It has improved efficiency by reducing odours and promoting skin health. Advanced discreet core technology has exceptional leakage protection and comfort.
Features and Benefits
- Skin Smart Fabric: Hypoallergenic fabric that contains Aloe, Chamomile and Vitamin E for skin wellness
- Odour Guard: Helps prevent odours before they even start
- Back Label: Size printed on inside waistband
- Breathable Zones: Ventilated side areas to allow skin to breathe
- Cloth-Like Outer Fabric: Breathable outer fabric that is soft and comfortable
- QUICK WICK with MaxSoft: Soft material quickly wicks wetness away from skin
- Dri-Fit: a system that is a new level of protection and skin comfort to help maintain healthy skin
- Odor Guard®technology is proven to reduce the total amount of odor-causing ammonia formed during and after use.
Order now and get the peace of mind you deserve!
Read reviews from our own customers and verified buyers
At MyLiberty.Life, we are committed to helping you get what you need quickly and easily.
It seems no two manufacturers use the same language to describe their products. What's "moderate protection" to some is "heavy protection" to others.
To help you sort it out, we’ve developed a standardized Total Capacity Rating system that we use across all brands and incontinence products we sell.
At a glance, the rating shows a product’s ability to absorb and hold bladder and bowel leakage.
Typical Bladder Void Volume for Adults vs Kids
Let's talk specifics. Did you know that adults pass an average of 1 cup (8 ounces or 237 ml) of urine at a time?
Kids are different - there's a calculation based on their age. Look for the "Urine Output Calculation" section to learn more.
For adults, 1 cup is what's considered a 'full' pee (or, 'void' if you prefer).
When shopping for incontinence products, there are three ways of looking at a person's absorbency needs:
- How quickly does the product absorb?
- How much does it hold: drips, leaks, a full void, or multiple voids?
- How dry does it stay?
This is where it becomes critical for you to decide what you're looking for, based on your needs. Are you looking for protection against:
- Occasional drips over several hours? Or
- Small, unexpected leaks (like after a sneeze)? Or
- Slightly larger leaks - like after you lift something, or jump or skip - that leave you feeling wet?
- Or, unpredictable, full (and possibly repeat) voids where you need to change your clothes?
Understanding the protection you need - which can also change over time - is the key to picking the right product. Perhaps you need LIGHT protection during the day but MAXIMUM protection overnight. We've explained what each rating level means below:
Watch for the rating on every product listing on our site to make sure the products you choose are right for you.
1. SLIGHT or minimal bladder leakage
These are usually small pant or panty liners or guards that have a capacity to absorb and hold up to 8 ounces (1 cup or 237ml) of bladder leakage, equivalent to an average urine discharge but over several hours.
2. LIGHT bladder leakage
These are generally pads or guards that can be attached to the underwear that have a capacity to absorb and hold up to 16 ounces (2 cups or 474ml) of bladder or bowel leakage.
3. MODERATE bladder / bowel leakage
These are generally pull-up underwear or full-length pads held in place by waist straps or snug underwear. They have a capacity to absorb and hold up to 24 ounces (3 cups or 710ml) of bladder or bowel leakage.
4. HEAVY bladder / bowel leakage
These products have a capacity to absorb up to 30 ounces (3.75 cups or 887ml) of bladder or bowel leakage.
5. MAXIMUM bladder / bowel leakage
These products are generally adult briefs held in place with tape and are used by people with severe incontinence. They have a capacity to absorb up to 34 ounces (4.25 cups or 1 litre) of leakage.
6. MAXIMUM PLUS bladder / bowel leakage
These products are generally adult briefs held in place with tape and are used for severe, overnight incontinence. They have a capacity to absorb up to 40 ounces (5 cups or 1.2 litres) of leakage.
To read My Liberty's Total Capacity Rating Guide in PDF format, click the link below. Download, save and share with others:
Scheduled deliveries, at your convenience
Never worry about running out of critical incontinence supplies again. We offer an optional, subscription service so that you won't be caught short. Think of it as your personalized delivery service.
Save 5% on Subscription Orders
When you're ready to order a product by adding it to your shopping cart, you'll see a "Subscribe" option, allowing you to schedule future deliveries of that product when it suits you best e.g.: every 4 weeks? Or 6 weeks? Every two months? It's your call.
Once you place your order, we'll schedule your next delivery. Three days before that date, we'll remind you by email and invite you to make any changes. You can change the date, the size, the product, the quantity, it's all under your control.
We'll trigger the order and we'll ship the products off to you on time.
Subscription orders give you complete control (and savings!)
- Save money - get 5% off on your scheduled re-orders all year long
- You have complete control over the schedule
- You can easily cancel your subscription at any time
- You can pause or postpone your order at any time
- We'll email you a reminder 3 days before your next order so that you can make any changes (or leave it exactly as is)
- Your have your own secure, password protected online account to track past orders and download receipts
- You can make changes yourself to your order any time online, or call us and we'll take care of it for you
- You have full control over changing your order: change the product, size, quantity, frequency, or order date any time you want to
- Easy to enroll - just look for the Subscribe button as you browse
- You will also receive alerts if your credit card information changes or expires
- Easy to update your shipping or billing information
- Easy to update your credit card or PayPal information
- Cancel at any time without penalties or fees through your secure account on our website or call us and we'll take care of it right away
- Courtesy Alerts - we'll notify you when your order has shipped