SleepOvers Youth Pants: Overnight Protection
My Liberty absorbency rating: Total Capacity Rating from Moderate (3 out of 6) to Heavy (4 out of 6)
What You Need To Know
Sold by the case and delivered to your home:
- For children and teens from 38-140 pounds or 17-65 kgs
- Disposable protective underwear designed for the needs of older kids
- All Sales Final - please measure waist/hip carefully before ordering
The Product: SleepOvers Youth Pants: Overnight Protection from the makers of Prevail
SleepOvers Youth Pants from Prevail are designed to meet the needs of older children with nighttime incontinence episodes.
Super absorbent leakage protection keeps kids and beds dry.
- Small/Medium fits 38-65 lbs or 17-29 kgs
- Large/XL fits 60-125 lbs or 27-56 kg
- Extra Large fits: 85-140 lbs or 38-65 kgs
Features and Benefits
- Hypoallergenic: minimizes the likelihood of an allergic response by reducing or eliminating potentially irritating substances
- Stretchy side panels are easy to grab, pull and attach for an adjustable fit that is secure and comfortable
- Cloth-like outer fabric: breathable outer fabric that is soft and comfortable
- QUICK WICK with MaxSoft: Soft material quickly wicks wetness away from skin
- Fabric contains Vitamin E and Aloe for skin wellness
- Dri-Guard: Super absorbent core helps stop leaks before they start
- Unisex: fits boys and girls
- Only available in XL size: Comfort Shape Plus and Odour Guard features
- XL only: Comfort Shape Plus:150% more elastic strands from top to bottom for an even more body hugging fit
- XL only: Odor Guard*: Helps prevent odours before they even start
Each case of:
- Small/Medium contains 4 bags of 15 underwear or 60 underwear per case
- Large/XL contains 4 bags of 12 underwear or 48 underwear per case
- Extra Large contains 4 bags of 22 underwear or 88 underwear per case
Order now and get the peace of mind you and your child deserve!
Read reviews from our own customers and verified buyers
At MyLiberty.Life, we are committed to helping you get what you need quickly and easily.
It seems no two manufacturers use the same language to describe their products. What's "moderate protection" to some is "heavy protection" to others.
To help you sort it out, we’ve developed a standardized Total Capacity Rating system that we use across all brands and incontinence products we sell.
At a glance, the rating shows a product’s ability to absorb and hold bladder and bowel leakage.
Typical Bladder Void Volume for Adults vs Kids
Let's talk specifics. Did you know that adults pass an average of 1 cup (8 ounces or 237 ml) of urine at a time?
Kids are different - there's a calculation based on their age. Look for the "Urine Output Calculation" section to learn more.
For adults, 1 cup is what's considered a 'full' pee (or, 'void' if you prefer).
When shopping for incontinence products, there are three ways of looking at a person's absorbency needs:
- How quickly does the product absorb?
- How much does it hold: drips, leaks, a full void, or multiple voids?
- How dry does it stay?
This is where it becomes critical for you to decide what you're looking for, based on your needs. Are you looking for protection against:
- Occasional drips over several hours? Or
- Small, unexpected leaks (like after a sneeze)? Or
- Slightly larger leaks - like after you lift something, or jump or skip - that leave you feeling wet?
- Or, unpredictable, full (and possibly repeat) voids where you need to change your clothes?
Understanding the protection you need - which can also change over time - is the key to picking the right product. Perhaps you need LIGHT protection during the day but MAXIMUM protection overnight. We've explained what each rating level means below:
Watch for the rating on every product listing on our site to make sure the products you choose are right for you.
1. SLIGHT or minimal bladder leakage
Slight protection refers to products including disposable panty liners or men's shields that adhere to underwear. They have the capacity to absorb and hold up to 8 ounces (1 cup or 237ml) of bladder leakage over the course of a day (think occasional drips or dribbles).
2. LIGHT bladder leakage
Light protection products include more absorbent pads or liners that adhere to underwear and some disposable protective underwear. These products can absorb and hold up to 16 ounces (2 cups or 474ml) of bladder leakage.
3. MODERATE bladder / bowel leakage
Moderate protection products include full-length pads held in place by adhesive strips and/or snug underwear, disposable protective pull-up underwear and some adult diapers. Adult diapers open at the sides and are held in place with tape or 'tabs'. These products have the capacity to absorb and hold up to 24 ounces (3 cups or 710ml) of bladder or bowel leakage.
4. HEAVY bladder / bowel leakage
5. MAXIMUM bladder / bowel leakage
Maximum protection products include some disposable protective underwear and most adult diapers. These products are ideal for for severe, daytime incontinence. They have a capacity to absorb up to 34 ounces (4.25 cups or 1 litre) of bladder or bowel leakage.
6. MAXIMUM PLUS bladder / bowel leakage
Maximum Plus protection products include specialized disposable protective underwear and specialized adult diapers and are offered by a limited number of brands. These products are ideal for for severe, overnight incontinence. They have a capacity to absorb up to 40 or more ounces (5 cups or 1.2 litres) of bladder and bowel leakage.
To read My Liberty's Total Capacity Rating Guide in PDF format, click the link below. Download, sa