Discounts on Recurring Orders
Prevail Bladder Control Pads for Women
Prevail Bladder Control Pads offer discreet, comfortable and reliable protection for bladder leaks.
My Liberty absorbency rating: Total Capacity Rating Moderate (3 out of 6) to Heavy (4 out of 6)
What You Need to Know
Sold by the case and delivered to your home, discreetly packaged:
- Designed for women
- Available in several lengths and increasing absorbency
All Sales Final - please confirm preferred absorbency and length before ordering
The Product: Prevail Bladder Control Pads for Women
Women's bodies go through a lot - from pregnancy to menopause, the bladder deals with plenty of stress. The result? Leakage.
Fortunately, there are many ways to manage bladder leaks. Prevail pads protect against light leakage. Best of all, they are individually wrapped for on-the-go freshness and leakage defense whenever it’s needed.
Prevail offers MaxSorb Gel which quickly locks up wetness to help you feel cleaner, fresher and drier.
Prevail Bladder Controls Pads offer discreet, comfortable and reliable protection for bladder leaks.
If you're currently using feminine hygiene to manage bladder leaks, you’re not alone. But if you upgrade to protective hygiene you’ll be amazed at how much simpler managing leaks becomes when you're armed with the best solution.
Prevail products are designed specifically for daily use, like deodorant, so they fit right into your regular hygiene routine.
Why not jus use maxi pads?
Maxi pads are made to handle menstrual flow, not urine. Prevail liners and pads absorb and lock away urine. Plus, they neutralize odors rather than masking them with a fragrance, like some maxi pads.
Don’t let bladder leaks hold you back. Live every day feeling confident with Prevail Bladder Control Pads.
Available in moderate, maximum, ultimate and overnight absorbency levels, so you can choose the one that best fits your needs.
- Moderate Regular length 9.25" or 24cm
- Moderate Long 11" or 28cm
- Maximum Regular length 11" or 28cm
- Maximum Long 13" or 33cm
- Ultimate Regular length 16" or 41cm
- Overnight Regular length 16" or 41cm
Features and Benefits
- Discreet protection that keeps you feeling cleaner, fresher, and drier
- MaxSorb Gel Technology which quickly locks up wetness to keep you feeling dry
- Omni-Odor Guard™, a dual action system to help prevent and neutralize odors before they start
- 100% Breathable to help you stay cool and comfortable
- Dri-Fit cotton enhanced system has a soft and smooth topsheet that helps keep skin dry and healthy by reducing friction
- Contoured shape designed for women
- Individually wrapped for your convenience
Each case of:
- Moderate Regular contains 9 bags of 20 pads or 180 per case
- Moderate Long contains 9 bags of 16 pads or 144 pads per case
- Moderate Long Jumbo Pack contains 4 bags of 54 pads or 216 per case
- Maximum Regular contains 4 bags of 48 pads or 192 per case
- Maximum Long Jumbo Pack contains 4 bags of 39 pads or 156 per case
- Ultimate Regular contains 4 bags of 33 pads or 132 per case
- Overnight Regular contains 4 bags of 30 pads or 120 per case
Order now and get the peace of mind you deserve!
Read reviews from our own customers and verified buyers
At MyLiberty.Life, we are committed to helping you get what you need quickly and easily.
It seems no two manufacturers use the same language to describe their products. What's "moderate protection" to some is "heavy protection" to others.
To help you sort it out, we’ve developed a standardized Total Capacity Rating system that we use across all brands and incontinence products we sell.
At a glance, the rating shows a product’s ability to absorb and hold bladder and bowel leakage.
Typical Bladder Void Volume for Adults vs Kids
Let's talk specifics. Did you know that adults pass an average of 1 cup (8 ounces or 237 ml) of urine at a time?
Kids are different - there's a calculation based on their age. Look for the "Urine Output Calculation" section to learn more.
For adults, 1 cup is what's considered a 'full' pee (or, 'void' if you prefer).
When shopping for incontinence products, there are three ways of looking at a person's absorbency needs:
- How quickly does the product absorb?
- How much does it hold: drips, leaks, a full void, or multiple voids?
- How dry does it stay?
This is where it becomes critical for you to decide what you're looking for, based on your needs. Are you looking for protection against:
- Occasional drips over several hours? Or
- Small, unexpected leaks (like after a sneeze)? Or
- Slightly larger leaks - like after you lift something, or jump or skip - that leave you feeling wet?
- Or, unpredictable, full (and possibly repeat) voids where you need to change your clothes?
Understanding the protection you need - which can also change over time - is the key to picking the right product. Perhaps you need LIGHT protection during the day but MAXIMUM protection overnight. We've explained what each rating level means below:
Watch for the rating on every product listing on our site to make sure the products you choose are right for you.
1. SLIGHT or minimal bladder leakage
Slight protection refers to products including disposable panty liners or men's shields that adhere to underwear. They have the capacity to absorb and hold up to 8 ounces (1 cup or 237ml) of bladder leakage over the course of a day (think occasional drips or dribbles).
2. LIGHT bladder leakage
Light protection products include more absorbent pads or liners that adhere to underwear and some disposable protective underwear. These products can absorb and hold up to 16 ounces (2 cups or 474ml) of bladder leakage.
3. MODERATE bladder / bowel leakage
Moderate protection products include full-length pads held in place by adhesive strips and/or snug underwear, disposable protective pull-up underwear and some adult diapers. Adult diapers open at the sides and are held in place with tape or 'tabs'. These products have the capacity to absorb and hold up to 24 ounces (3 cups or 710ml) of bladder or bowel leakage.
4. HEAVY bladder / bowel leakage
5. MAXIMUM bladder / bowel leakage
Maximum protection products include some disposable protective underwear and most adult diapers. These products are ideal for for severe, daytime incontinence. They have a capacity to absorb up to 34 ounces (4.25 cups or 1 litre) of bladder or bowel leakage.
6. MAXIMUM PLUS bladder / bowel leakage
Maximum Plus protection products include specialized disposable protective underwear and specialized adult diapers and are offered by a limited number of brands. These products are ideal for for severe, overnight incontinence. They have a capacity to absorb up to 40 or more ounces (5 cups or 1.2 litres) of bladder and bowel leakage.
To read My Liberty's Total Capacity Rating Guide in PDF format, click the link below. Download, save and share with others:
Scheduled deliveries, at your convenience
Never worry about running out of critical incontinence supplies again. We offer an optional, subscription service so that you won't be caught short. Think of it as your personalized delivery service.
Save 5% on Subscription Orders
When you're ready to order a product by adding it to your shopping cart, you'll see a "Subscribe" option, allowing you to schedule future deliveries when it suits you best e.g.: every 4 weeks? Or 6 weeks? Every two months? It's your call.
After each order, we'll schedule your next delivery so you don't have to. Three days before your next order date, we'll email you with the details in case you'd like to make changes.
Change the date, the size, the product, the quantity - it's all under your control.
"I am very happy with all the products that I receive from My Liberty. They are very friendly and always get back to me...If I send a message on the computer. Then they return the call and I get them just like they say."
E.H. from British Columbia
Subscription orders give you complete control (and savings!)
- Save money - get 5% off on your scheduled refill orders all year long
- Take complete control over your preferred schedule
- Easily cancel your subscription at any time, with no penalty
- Pause or postpone upcoming orders
- Receive friendly email reminders 3 days before your next order to make any changes (or leave things exactly as is)
- Use your own secure, password protected online account to see a history of previous orders
- Download receipts to secure medical expense tax credits on tax filings
- Make changes to your order any time online, or contact us and we'll take care of it for you
- Take full control over changes to your order: change the product, size, quantity, frequency, or upcoming order date
- Enroll with ease - look for the Subscribe button as you browse and choose your preferred frequency
- Receive alerts if your credit card information changes or expires
- Easily update your shipping or billing information
- Easily update your credit card or PayPal information
- Cancel at any time without penalties or fees through your secure account on our website or call us and we'll take care of it right away
- Courtesy Alerts - we'll notify you when your order has shipped
"I'm not sure if this is the right place to share this but I have experienced EXCEPTIONAL customer service with this company. They went above and beyond to try to help me find a solution for a challenging case of incontinence...Thank you so much for doing this for us, you really are an amazing example of what customer service should look like."
--N.C. from Ontario