Abena Abri-Flex Special Protective Underwear
Discounts on Recurring Orders
Abena Abri-Flex Special Protective Underwear for incontinence
"Everyone talks about the environment but we have made it our mission to walk the talk. Corporations across the globe are part of the problem, and we must become part of the solution." — Abena
My Liberty absorbency rating: Total Capacity Rating = Maximum Plus (6 out of 6)
What you need to know
Sold by the case and delivered to your home, discreetly packaged:
- Each case of Small/Medium contains 6 packages of 20 underwear or 120 in total
- Each case of Medium/Large contains 6 packages of 18 underwear or 108 in total
- Available in white for both men and women in waist/hip sizes up to 67"
Sizes, fit and capacity
- Small/Medium fits 23.5"–43" (59cm-109cm) waist/hips
- Medium/Large fits 31.5"-53" (80cm-135cm) waist/hips
- Both sizes hold up to 57 ounces (1700 ml or 1.7 litres)
Abri-Flex incontinence underwear has elastic threads that provide a firm and comfortable body fit that stays in place for active users. Abena's Abri-Flex range offers a discreet pull-on pant with standard high-quality Abena features of softness, breathability and leakage security.
Abri-Flex Special Protective Underwear has all of the premium features of the regular Protective Underwear, plus unique elastics in both the leg and crotch areas, providing an ultimate solution for you if you have a problem either fitting a conventional pull-on or using one during intense physical activity.
Features and benefits
- Fully breathable Air Plus performance for more comfort.
- Super-soft non-woven material ensures optimum comfort—they feel like regular underwear.
- Unique elastic configuration in both legs and the crotch area that provides an extra flexible, but firm, fit.
- Unique Top-Dry system, providing a dry surface and rapid absorption.
- Secure, modern fit with high barriers.
- Latex-free materials.
- Odour reduction system ensures no loss of dignity.
- High number of elastic polyurethane fibres for a tight, comfortable fit.
Here's a quick Abri-Flex product demonstration video from Abena (1:34)
Order now and get the peace of mind you deserve!
At MyLiberty.Life, we are committed to helping you get what you need quickly and easily.
It seems no two manufacturers use the same language to describe their products. What's "moderate protection" to some is "heavy protection" to others.
To help you sort it out, we’ve developed a standardized Total Capacity Rating system that we use across all brands and incontinence products we sell. At a glance, the rating shows a product’s ability to absorb and hold bladder and bowel leakage.
Let's talk specifics.
Did you know that adults pass an average of 1 cup (8 ounces or 237 ml) of urine at a time?
Kids are different - there's a calculation based on their age. Look for the "Urine Output Calculation" section to learn more.
For adults, 1 cup is what's considered a 'full' pee (or, 'void' if you prefer).
When shopping for incontinence products, there are three ways of looking at a person's absorbency needs:
- How quickly does the product absorb?
- How much does it hold: drips, leaks, a full void, or multiple voids?
- How dry does it stay?
This is where it becomes critical for you to decide what you're looking for, based on your needs. Are you looking for protection against:
- Occasional drips over several hours? Or
- Small, unexpected leaks (like after a sneeze)? Or
- Slightly larger leaks - like after you lift something, or jump or skip - that leave you feeling wet?
- Or, unpredictable, full (and possibly repeat) voids where you need to change your clothes?
Understanding the protection you need - which can also change over time - is the key to picking the right product. Perhaps you need LIGHT protection during the day but MAXIMUM protection overnight. We've explained what each rating level means below:
Watch for the rating on every product listing on our site to make sure the products you choose are right for you.
1. SLIGHT or minimal bladder leakage
These are usually small pant or panty liners or guards that have a capacity to absorb and hold up to 8 ounces (1 cup or 237ml) of bladder leakage, equivalent to an average urine discharge but over several hours.
2. LIGHT bladder leakage
These are generally pads or guards that can be attached to the underwear that have a capacity to absorb and hold up to 16 ounces (2 cups or 474ml) of bladder or bowel leakage.
3. MODERATE bladder / bowel leakage
These are generally pull-up underwear or full-length pads held in place by waist straps or snug underwear. They have a capacity to absorb and hold up to 24 ounces (3 cups or 710ml) of bladder or bowel leakage.
4. HEAVY bladder / bowel leakage
These products have a capacity to absorb up to 30 ounces (3.75 cups or 887ml) of bladder or bowel leakage.
5. MAXIMUM bladder / bowel leakage
These products are generally adult briefs held in place with tape and are used by people with severe incontinence. They have a capacity to absorb up to 34 ounces (4.25 cups or 1 litre) of leakage.
6. MAXIMUM PLUS bladder / bowel leakage
These products are generally adult briefs held in place with tape and are used for severe, overnight incontinence. They have a capacity to absorb up to 40 ounces (5 cups or 1.2 litres) of leakage.