Abena Abri-Flex Special, Premium Protective Underwear
Discounts on Recurring Orders
Abena Abri-Flex Special, Premium Protective Disposable Underwear for incontinence
"Everyone talks about the environment but we have made it our mission to walk the talk. Corporations across the globe are part of the problem, and we must become part of the solution." — Abena
My Liberty absorbency rating: Total Capacity Rating = Maximum Plus (6 out of 6)
What you need to know
Sold by the case and delivered to your home, discreetly packaged:
- Available in white for both men and women in waist/hip sizes from 23.5" to 53"
Sizes: Waist / Hip Fit
- Small/Medium fits 23.5"–43" (59cm-109cm) waist/hips
- Medium/Large fits 31.5"-53" (80cm-135cm) waist/hips
- Both sizes hold up to 1700 ml (1.7 litres or 57 ounces)
Please note we also carry Abena's Abri-Flex Protective Underwear, offering a range of capacity from 47 to 54 ounces.
The product: Abena Abri-Flex Special Protective Disposable Underwear for incontinence
Abri-Flex disposable incontinence underwear has more elastic threads that provide a firm and comfortable body fit that stays in place for active users.
Abena's Abri-Flex range offers a discreet pull-on pant with standard high-quality Abena features of softness, breathability and leakage security.
Abri-Flex Special Protective Underwear has all of the premium features of the regular Protective Underwear, plus unique elastics in both the leg and crotch areas, providing an ultimate solution for you if you have a problem either fitting a conventional pull-on or using one during intense physical activity.
Features and benefits
- Fully breathable Air Plus performance for more comfort
- Super-soft non-woven material ensures optimum comfort—they feel like regular underwear
- Unique elastic configuration in both legs and the crotch area that provides an extra flexible, but firm, fit
- Unique Top-Dry system, providing a dry surface and rapid absorption.
- Secure, modern fit with high barriers
- Latex-free materials
- Odour reduction system ensures no loss of dignity
- High number of elastic polyurethane fibres for a tight, comfortable fit
- Discreet, modern pull-ups
- Secure fit for active users due to numerous lycra threads
- High number of threads offer a firm, flexible fit.
- Super soft non-woven material ensures optimum comfort and the feeling of wearing normal underwear
- Efficient, thin 3D Dual Core for optimal protection and dryness
- Full absorption precisely where needed
- Available in multiple sizes and absorbency levels to cover a wide range of needs
- Each case of Small/Medium contains 6 bags of 20 underwear or 120 in total
- Each case of Medium/Large contains 6 bags of 18 underwear or 108 in total
Abena and the environment
- Abena cares for the environment, and tries to keep its waste to a minimum
- Abena's own production factory in Denmark recycles 95 % of all production waste
- 14001 certified (Environmental Management System)
- Abena is part of the UN Global Compact initiative
- Abena is PEFC™-certified
- Abena is the first and only producer of incontinence pads to be certified with FSC™ and the Nordic Eco-label
- Dermatologically tested products - safe to use on sensitive skin
- Oeko-Tex - Confidence in textiles
Here's a quick Abri-Flex product demonstration video from Abena (1:34)
Order now and get the peace of mind you deserve!
Read reviews from our own customers and verified buyers
At MyLiberty.Life, we are committed to helping you get what you need quickly and easily.
It seems no two manufacturers use the same language to describe their products. What's "moderate protection" to some is "heavy protection" to others.
To help you sort it out, we’ve developed a standardized Total Capacity Rating system that we use across all brands and incontinence products we sell.
At a glance, the rating shows a product’s ability to absorb and hold bladder and bowel leakage.
Typical Bladder Void Volume for Adults vs Kids
Let's talk specifics. Did you know that adults pass an average of 1 cup (8 ounces or 237 ml) of urine at a time?
Kids are different - there's a calculation based on their age. Look for the "Urine Output Calculation" section to learn more.
For adults, 1 cup is what's considered a 'full' pee (or, 'void' if you prefer).
When shopping for incontinence products, there are three ways of looking at a person's absorbency needs:
- How quickly does the product absorb?
- How much does it hold: drips, leaks, a full void, or multiple voids?
- How dry does it stay?
This is where it becomes critical for you to decide what you're looking for, based on your needs. Are you looking for protection against:
- Occasional drips over several hours? Or
- Small, unexpected leaks (like after a sneeze)? Or
- Slightly larger leaks - like after you lift something, or jump or skip - that leave you feeling wet?
- Or, unpredictable, full (and possibly repeat) voids where you need to change your clothes?
Understanding the protection you need - which can also change over time - is the key to picking the right product. Perhaps you need LIGHT protection during the day but MAXIMUM protection overnight. We've explained what each rating level means below:
Watch for the rating on every product listing on our site to make sure the products you choose are right for you.
1. SLIGHT or minimal bladder leakage
Slight protection refers to products including disposable panty liners, men's guards that adhere to your underwear, or some washable, absorbent underwear (3, 4 or 5 ounce capacity). They have the capacity to absorb and hold up to 8 ounces (1 cup or 237ml) of bladder leakage over the course of a day (think occasional drips).
2. LIGHT bladder leakage
Light protection products include more absorbent pads or liners that adhere to your underwear, higher capacity washable, absorbent underwear (10, 12 or 20 ounce capacity) and some protective underwear. These products can absorb and hold up to 16 ounces (2 cups or 474ml) of bladder leakage.
3. MODERATE bladder / bowel leakage
Moderate protection products include full-length pads held in place by adhesive strips and/or snug underwear, disposable protective pull-up underwear and some adult diapers. These products have the capacity to absorb and hold up to 24 ounces (3 cups or 710ml) of bladder or bowel leakage.
4. HEAVY bladder / bowel leakage
Heavy protection products include some disposable protective underwear and most adult diapers. They have the capacity to absorb up to 30 ounces (3.75 cups or 887ml) of bladder or bowel leakage.
5. MAXIMUM bladder / bowel leakage
Maximum protection products include some disposable protective underwear and most adult diapers. Adult diapers open at the sides and are held in place with tape and are ideal for those with severe daytime incontinence. They have a capacity to absorb up to 34 ounces (4.25 cups or 1 litre) of bladder or bowel leakage.
6. MAXIMUM PLUS bladder / bowel leakage
Maximum Plus protection products include specialized protective underwear and adult diapers and are offered by a limited number of brands. These products are ideal for for severe, overnight incontinence. They have a capacity to absorb up to 40 or more ounces (5 cups or 1.2 litres) of bladder and bowel leakage.
To read My Liberty's Total Capacity Rating Guide in PDF format, click the link below. Download, save and share with others:
Scheduled deliveries, at your convenience
Never worry about running out of critical incontinence supplies again. We offer an optional, subscription service so that you won't be caught short. Think of it as your personalized delivery service.
Save 5% on Subscription Orders
When you're ready to order a product by adding it to your shopping cart, you'll see a "Subscribe" option, allowing you to schedule future deliveries of that product when it suits you best e.g.: every 4 weeks? Or 6 weeks? Every two months? It's your call.
Once you place your order, we'll schedule your next delivery. Three days before that date, we'll remind you by email and invite you to make any changes. You can change the date, the size, the product, the quantity, it's all under your control.
We'll trigger the order and we'll ship the products off to you on time.
Subscription orders give you complete control (and savings!)
- Save money - get 5% off on your scheduled re-orders all year long
- You have complete control over the schedule
- You can easily cancel your subscription at any time
- You can pause or postpone your order at any time
- We'll email you a reminder 3 days before your next order so that you can make any changes (or leave it exactly as is)
- Your have your own secure, password protected online account to track past orders and download receipts
- You can make changes yourself to your order any time online, or call us and we'll take care of it for you
- You have full control over changing your order: change the product, size, quantity, frequency, or order date any time you want to
- Easy to enroll - just look for the Subscribe button as you browse
- You will also receive alerts if your credit card information changes or expires
- Easy to update your shipping or billing information
- Easy to update your credit card or PayPal information
- Cancel at any time without penalties or fees through your secure account on our website or call us and we'll take care of it right away
- Courtesy Alerts - we'll notify you when your order has shipped