Prevail Specialty Sized Bariatric Briefs
Prevail Specialty Sized Briefs - Bariatric Adult Diapers
"Prevail® stands for hope, for trust, for dignity. Discover how we are helping people take control of their lives." — Prevail®
My Liberty absorbency rating: Total Capacity Rating Heavy (4 out of 6)
What you need to know
Sold by the case and delivered to your home, discreetly packaged:
Bariatric A (women and men)
Fits 62"–73” (157–185 cm) waist/hips
Each case contains 4 bags of 14 briefs each (56 total)
Available in green
Bariatric B (women and men)
Fits up to 100" (254 cm) waist/hips
Each case contains four bags of 10 briefs each (40 total)
Available in white
- All Sales Final - please measure waist/hip carefully before ordering
The Product: Prevail Bariatric Briefs
Prevail Bariatric A and Bariatric B Sized Briefs are specially designed to fit the largest of wearers comfortably.
They offer ultimate absorbency, which is ideal for heavy bladder leakage.
Get the exceptional protection and comfort of Prevail in a brief specially sized for the largest wearers. Bariatric A fits 62 to 73 inch waist and Bariatric B stretches up to 100 inch waist.
Supports skin health and wellness: 360° Breathable Zones™ allow air to circulate around the entire brief and help prevent heat and moisture build up.
Prevail's Dri-Fit™ system provides a new level of protection and skin comfort to help maintain healthy skin.
Provides exceptional protection and comfort with Direct Lock Panels, offering an adjustable fit. Easy-Lock Fastener® Strips grip and hold without being sticky for a secure fit with less chance of irritating the skin. Odour Guard helps stop odors before they start.
These briefs also have Cloth-Like Outer Fabric that is soft and comfortable. Plus, Bariatric B has Expandex™ Wings for a secure and comfortable fit.
Prevail offers a full range of incontinence briefs or diapers to fit those with moderate to heavy incontinence.
This unisex design delivers maximum absorbency with easily adjustable stretch side panels.
The cloth-like outer fabric and breathable side panels add to your comfort and security.
Features and benefits
- Quick Wick technology offers faster absorbency and leakage protection for better comfort
- Cloth-like outer fabric is breathable and reduces the risk of skin irritation.
- Breathable zones allow air to flow freely
- Easy-Lock Fastener System grips and holds without being sticky, allowing for multiple tab refastenings for improved fit.
- Refastenings allow for accurate sizing and cost savings through reduced waste.
- Stretchable side panels that easy to grab, pull and attach for an adjustable fit that is secure and comfortable.
- Odour Guard gives you increased confidence and privacy.
- Direct Lock Panels that allow back panel of the brief to release and attach without unfolding tabs.
Order now and get the peace of mind you deserve!
Read reviews from our own customers and verified buyers
At MyLiberty.Life, we are committed to helping you get what you need quickly and easily.
It seems no two manufacturers use the same language to describe their products. What's "moderate protection" to some is "heavy protection" to others.
To help you sort it out, we’ve developed a standardized Total Capacity Rating system that we use across all brands and incontinence products we sell.
At a glance, the rating shows a product’s ability to absorb and hold bladder and bowel leakage.
Typical Bladder Void Volume for Adults vs Kids
Let's talk specifics. Did you know that adults pass an average of 1 cup (8 ounces or 237 ml) of urine at a time?
Kids are different - there's a calculation based on their age. Look for the "Urine Output Calculation" section to learn more.
For adults, 1 cup is what's considered a 'full' pee (or, 'void' if you prefer).
When shopping for incontinence products, there are three ways of looking at a person's absorbency needs:
- How quickly does the product absorb?
- How much does it hold: drips, leaks, a full void, or multiple voids?
- How dry does it stay?
This is where it becomes critical for you to decide what you're looking for, based on your needs. Are you looking for protection against:
- Occasional drips over several hours? Or
- Small, unexpected leaks (like after a sneeze)? Or
- Slightly larger leaks - like after you lift something, or jump or skip - that leave you feeling wet?
- Or, unpredictable, full (and possibly repeat) voids where you need to change your clothes?
Understanding the protection you need - which can also change over time - is the key to picking the right product. Perhaps you need LIGHT protection during the day but MAXIMUM protection overnight. We've explained what each rating level means below:
Watch for the rating on every product listing on our site to make sure the products you choose are right for you.
1. SLIGHT or minimal bladder leakage
Slight protection refers to products including disposable panty liners or men's shields that adhere to underwear. They have the capacity to absorb and hold up to 8 ounces (1 cup or 237ml) of bladder leakage over the course of a day (think occasional drips or dribbles).
2. LIGHT bladder leakage
Light protection products include more absorbent pads or liners that adhere to underwear and some disposable protective underwear. These products can absorb and hold up to 16 ounces (2 cups or 474ml) of bladder leakage.
3. MODERATE bladder / bowel leakage
Moderate protection products include full-length pads held in place by adhesive strips and/or snug underwear, disposable protective pull-up underwear and some adult diapers. Adult diapers open at the sides and are held in place with tape or 'tabs'. These products have the capacity to absorb and hold up to 24 ounces (3 cups or 710ml) of bladder or bowel leakage.
4. HEAVY bladder / bowel leakage
5. MAXIMUM bladder / bowel leakage
Maximum protection products include some disposable protective underwear and most adult diapers. These products are ideal for for severe, daytime incontinence. They have a capacity to absorb up to 34 ounces (4.25 cups or 1 litre) of bladder or bowel leakage.
6. MAXIMUM PLUS bladder / bowel leakage
Maximum Plus protection products include specialized disposable protective underwear and specialized adult diapers and are offered by a limited number of brands. These products are ideal for for severe, overnight incontinence. They have a capacity to absorb up to 40 or more ounces (5 cups or 1.2 litres) of bladder and bowel leakage.
To read My Liberty's Total Capacity Rating Guide in PDF format, click the link below. Download, save and share with others:
Scheduled deliveries, at your convenience
Never worry about running out of critical incontinence supplies again. We offer an optional, subscription service so that you won't be caught short. Think of it as your personalized delivery service.
Save 5% on Subscription Orders
When you're ready to order a product by adding it to your shopping cart, you'll see a "Subscribe" option, allowing you to schedule future deliveries when it suits you best e.g.: every 4 weeks? Or 6 weeks? Every two months? It's your call.
After each order, we'll schedule your next delivery so you don't have to. Three days before your next order date, we'll email you with the details in case you'd like to make changes.
Change the date, the size, the product, the quantity - it's all under your control.
"I am very happy with all the products that I receive from My Liberty. They are very friendly and always get back to me...If I send a message on the computer. Then they return the call and I get them just like they say."
E.H. from British Columbia
Subscription orders give you complete control (and savings!)
- Save money - get 5% off on your scheduled refill orders all year long
- Take complete control over your preferred schedule
- Easily cancel your subscription at any time, with no penalty
- Pause or postpone upcoming orders
- Receive friendly email reminders 3 days before your next order to make any changes (or leave things exactly as is)
- Use your own secure, password protected online account to see a history of previous orders
- Download receipts to secure medical expense tax credits on tax filings
- Make changes to your order any time online, or contact us and we'll take care of it for you
- Take full control over changes to your order: change the product, size, quantity, frequency, or upcoming order date
- Enroll with ease - look for the Subscribe button as you browse and choose your preferred frequency
- Receive alerts if your credit card information changes or expires
- Easily update your shipping or billing information
- Easily update your credit card or PayPal information
- Cancel at any time without penalties or fees through your secure account on our website or call us and we'll take care of it right away
- Courtesy Alerts - we'll notify you when your order has shipped
"I'm not sure if this is the right place to share this but I have experienced EXCEPTIONAL customer service with this company. They went above and beyond to try to help me find a solution for a challenging case of incontinence...Thank you so much for doing this for us, you really are an amazing example of what customer service should look like."
--N.C. from Ontario