SleepOvers Youth Pants: Overnight Protection
Discounts on Recurring Orders
SleepOvers Youth Pants: Overnight Protection
My Liberty absorbency rating: Total Capacity Rating from Moderate (3 out of 6) to Heavy (4 out of 6)
What You Need To Know
Sold by the case and delivered to your home discreetly packaged:
- For children / teens from 38 - 140 pounds
- Small/Medium: 38-65 lbs/17-29 kgs
- Four bags of 15 units each (60 units total)
- Large: 60-125 lbs/27-56 kg
- Four bags of 12 units each (48 units total)
- Extra Large: 85-140 lbs/38-65 kgs
- 4 bags of 22 units each (88 units total)
- Only available in XL size: Comfort Shape Plus and Odor Guard features
SleepOvers Youth Pants from Prevail are designed to meet the needs of older children with nighttime incontinence episodes. Super absorbent leakage protection keeps kids and beds dry.
Features and Benefits
- Hypoallergenic: Minimizes the likelihood of an allergic response by reducing or eliminating potentially irritating substances
- Stretch Sides: Stretch: Stretchy side panels are easy to grab, pull and attach for an adjustable fit that is secure and comfortable
- Cloth-like outer fabric: Breathable outer fabric that is soft and comfortable
- QUICK WICK with MaxSoft: Soft material quickly wicks wetness away from skin
- Fabric contains Vitamin E and Aloe for skin wellness
- Dri-Guard: Super absorbent core helps stop leaks before they start
- Unisex: fits boys and girls
- Comfort Shape Plus:150% more elastic strands from top to bottom for an even more body hugging fit
- Odor Guard*: Helps prevent odours before they even start
At MyLiberty.Life, we are committed to helping you get what you need quickly and easily.
It seems no two manufacturers use the same language to describe their products. What's "moderate protection" to some is "heavy protection" to others.
To help you sort it out, we’ve developed a standardized Total Capacity Rating system that we use across all brands and incontinence products we sell. At a glance, the rating shows a product’s ability to absorb and hold bladder and bowel leakage.
Let's talk specifics.
Did you know that adults pass an average of 1 cup (8 ounces or 237 ml) of urine at a time?
Kids are different - there's a calculation based on their age. Look for the "Urine Output Calculation" section to learn more.
For adults, 1 cup is what's considered a 'full' pee (or, 'void' if you prefer).
When shopping for incontinence products, there are three ways of looking at a person's absorbency needs:
- How quickly does the product absorb?
- How much does it hold: drips, leaks, a full void, or multiple voids?
- How dry does it stay?
This is where it becomes critical for you to decide what you're looking for, based on your needs. Are you looking for protection against:
- Occasional drips over several hours? Or
- Small, unexpected leaks (like after a sneeze)? Or
- Slightly larger leaks - like after you lift something, or jump or skip - that leave you feeling wet?
- Or, unpredictable, full (and possibly repeat) voids where you need to change your clothes?
Understanding the protection you need - which can also change over time - is the key to picking the right product. Perhaps you need LIGHT protection during the day but MAXIMUM protection overnight. We've explained what each rating level means below:
Watch for the rating on every product listing on our site to make sure the products you choose are right for you.
1. SLIGHT or minimal bladder leakage
These are usually small pant or panty liners or guards that have a capacity to absorb and hold up to 8 ounces (1 cup or 237ml) of bladder leakage, equivalent to an average urine discharge but over several hours.
2. LIGHT bladder leakage
These are generally pads or guards that can be attached to the underwear that have a capacity to absorb and hold up to 16 ounces (2 cups or 474ml) of bladder or bowel leakage.
3. MODERATE bladder / bowel leakage
These are generally pull-up underwear or full-length pads held in place by waist straps or snug underwear. They have a capacity to absorb and hold up to 24 ounces (3 cups or 710ml) of bladder or bowel leakage.
4. HEAVY bladder / bowel leakage
These products have a capacity to absorb up to 30 ounces (3.75 cups or 887ml) of bladder or bowel leakage.
5. MAXIMUM bladder / bowel leakage
These products are generally adult briefs held in place with tape and are used by people with severe incontinence. They have a capacity to absorb up to 34 ounces (4.25 cups or 1 litre) of leakage.
6. MAXIMUM PLUS bladder / bowel leakage
These products are generally adult briefs held in place with tape and are used for severe, overnight incontinence. They have a capacity to absorb up to 40 ounces (5 cups or 1.2 litres) of leakage.