Prevail Daily Protective Disposable Underwear, Extra Absorbency
Prevail's products are constructed with a discreet core technology that allows for thinner, highly-absorbent material that enables the user to move more freely and confidently.
My Liberty absorbency rating: Total Capacity Rating Light (2 out of 6) or Moderate (3 out of 6)
Youth/Small, Medium, Large, XL
What you need to know
Sold by the case and delivered to your home, discreetly packaged:
- For children / teens, women and men
- Fits waist / hip sizes 20”-80” or 51-203 cm
- Available in 5 sizes: Youth / Small Adult, Medium, Large, XL and 2XL
All Sales Final - please measure waist/hip carefully before ordering
The product: Prevail Daily Protective Pull-on Underwear, Extra Absorbency - from Youth / Small Adult to 2XL
Every Prevail protective undergarment is designed for four things: comfort, absorbency, skin health, and discretion. Prevail underwear is specifically designed for those who need moderate to heavy leakage protection.
Only Prevail has MaxSorb Gel technology which actively locks up moisture to help keep you feeling cleaner, fresher, and drier.
The pull-on Prevail Protective Underwear go beyond protecting from leakage linked with moderate leakage associated with urge and mixed incontinence.
It has improved efficiency by reducing odours and promoting skin health. Advanced discreet core technology has exceptional leakage protection and comfort.
Features and Benefits
- Omni-Odour Guard to neutralizes odors before they begin
- 360 Breathable Zones that allow air to circulate around the entire underwear and help prevent heat and moisture build up
- Cotton enhanced Dri-Fit system helps keep skin dry and healthy by reducing friction
- Comfort-Shape Plus with gentle elastics that shape to your body and cloth like outer fabric for a more natural fit
- Back label with size like real underwear; size printed on inside waistband
- Skin Smart Fabric: Hypoallergenic fabric that contains Aloe, Chamomile and Vitamin E for skin wellness
- Odour Guard: Helps prevent odours before they even start
- Odor Guard technology is proven to reduce the total amount of odor-causing ammonia formed during and after use
- Breathable Zones: Ventilated side areas to allow skin to breathe
- Cloth-Like Outer Fabric: Breathable outer fabric that is soft and comfortable
- QUICK WICK with MaxSoft: Soft material quickly wicks wetness away from skin
- Dri-Fit: a system that is a new level of protection and skin comfort to help maintain healthy skin
- Youth/Small fits 20”-34” or 51-86 cm waist/hip
- Medium fits 24”-46” or 86-117 cm waist/hip
- Large fits 44"-58” or 112-147 cm waist/hip
- Extra Large fits 58"-68” or 147-173 cm waist/hip
- 2XL fits 68"-80" or 173-203 cm waist/hip
Each case of
- Youth / Small Adult contains 4 bags of 22 or 88 underwear per case
- Medium contains 4 bags of 20 or 80 underwear per case
- Large contains 4 bags of 18 underwear or 72 per case
- Extra Large contains 4 bags of 14 underwear or 56 per case
- 2XL contains 4 bags of 12 underwear or 48 per case
Order now and get the peace of mind you deserve!
Read reviews from our own customers and verified buyers
At MyLiberty.Life, we are committed to helping you get what you need quickly and easily.
It seems no two manufacturers use the same language to describe their products. What's "moderate protection" to some is "heavy protection" to others.
To help you sort it out, we’ve developed a standardized Total Capacity Rating system that we use across all brands and incontinence products we sell.
At a glance, the rating shows a product’s ability to absorb and hold bladder and bowel leakage.
Typical Bladder Void Volume for Adults vs Kids
Let's talk specifics. Did you know that adults pass an average of 1 cup (8 ounces or 237 ml) of urine at a time?
Kids are different - there's a calculation based on their age. Look for the "Urine Output Calculation" section to learn more.
For adults, 1 cup is what's considered a 'full' pee (or, 'void' if you prefer).
When shopping for incontinence products, there are three ways of looking at a person's absorbency needs:
- How quickly does the product absorb?
- How much does it hold: drips, leaks, a full void, or multiple voids?
- How dry does it stay?
This is where it becomes critical for you to decide what you're looking for, based on your needs. Are you looking for protection against:
- Occasional drips over several hours? Or
- Small, unexpected leaks (like after a sneeze)? Or
- Slightly larger leaks - like after you lift something, or jump or skip - that leave you feeling wet?
- Or, unpredictable, full (and possibly repeat) voids where you need to change your clothes?
Understanding the protection you need - which can also change over time - is the key to picking the right product. Perhaps you need LIGHT protection during the day but MAXIMUM protection overnight. We've explained what each rating level means below:
Watch for the rating on every product listing on our site to make sure the products you choose are right for you.
1. SLIGHT or minimal bladder leakage
Slight protection refers to products including disposable panty liners or men's shields that adhere to underwear. They have the capacity to absorb and hold up to 8 ounces (1 cup or 237ml) of bladder leakage over the course of a day (think occasional drips or dribbles).
2. LIGHT bladder leakage
Light protection products include more absorbent pads or liners that adhere to underwear and some disposable protective underwear. These products can absorb and hold up to 16 ounces (2 cups or 474ml) of bladder leakage.
3. MODERATE bladder / bowel leakage
Moderate protection products include full-length pads held in place by adhesive strips and/or snug underwear, disposable protective pull-up underwear and some adult diapers. Adult diapers open at the sides and are held in place with tape or 'tabs'. These products have the capacity to absorb and hold up to 24 ounces (3 cups or 710ml) of bladder or bowel leakage.
4. HEAVY bladder / bowel leakage
5. MAXIMUM bladder / bowel leakage
Maximum protection products include some disposable protective underwear and most adult diapers. These products are ideal for for severe, daytime incontinence. They have a capacity to absorb up to 34 ounces (4.25 cups or 1 litre) of bladder or bowel leakage.
6. MAXIMUM PLUS bladder / bowel leakage
Maximum Plus protection products include specialized disposable protective underwear and specialized adult diapers and are offered by a limited number of brands. These products are ideal for for severe, overnight incontinence. They have a capacity to absorb up to 40 or more ounces (5 cups or 1.2 litres) of bladder and bowel leakage.
To read My Liberty's Total Capacity Rating Guide in PDF format, click the link below. Download, save and share with others:
Scheduled deliveries, at your convenience
Never worry about running out of critical incontinence supplies again. We offer an optional, subscription service so that you won't be caught short. Think of it as your personalized delivery service.
Save 5% on Subscription Orders
When you're ready to order a product by adding it to your shopping cart, you'll see a "Subscribe" option, allowing you to schedule future deliveries when it suits you best e.g.: every 4 weeks? Or 6 weeks? Every two months? It's your call.
After each order, we'll schedule your next delivery so you don't have to. Three days before your next order date, we'll email you with the details in case you'd like to make changes.
Change the date, the size, the product, the quantity - it's all under your control.
"I am very happy with all the products that I receive from My Liberty. They are very friendly and always get back to me...If I send a message on the computer. Then they return the call and I get them just like they say."
E.H. from British Columbia
Subscription orders give you complete control (and savings!)
- Save money - get 5% off on your scheduled refill orders all year long
- Take complete control over your preferred schedule
- Easily cancel your subscription at any time, with no penalty
- Pause or postpone upcoming orders
- Receive friendly email reminders 3 days before your next order to make any changes (or leave things exactly as is)
- Use your own secure, password protected online account to see a history of previous orders
- Download receipts to secure medical expense tax credits on tax filings
- Make changes to your order any time online, or contact us and we'll take care of it for you
- Take full control over changes to your order: change the product, size, quantity, frequency, or upcoming order date
- Enroll with ease - look for the Subscribe button as you browse and choose your preferred frequency
- Receive alerts if your credit card information changes or expires
- Easily update your shipping or billing information
- Easily update your credit card or PayPal information
- Cancel at any time without penalties or fees through your secure account on our website or call us and we'll take care of it right away
- Courtesy Alerts - we'll notify you when your order has shipped
"I'm not sure if this is the right place to share this but I have experienced EXCEPTIONAL customer service with this company. They went above and beyond to try to help me find a solution for a challenging case of incontinence...Thank you so much for doing this for us, you really are an amazing example of what customer service should look like."
--N.C. from Ontario