How to use ODSP Direct Pay to order monthly incontinence products from My Liberty
Use ODSP Direct Pay. No problem.
Are you an Ontario resident and eligible for the Ontario Disability Support Program (ODSP) benefits? Did you know about Direct Pay?
When you shop with My Liberty, we can bill ODSP directly for your approved incontinence products. This means you will have no out-of-pocket expenses for your essential supplies!
It's easy to get set up for ODSP Direct Pay!
1. Ask your caseworker for the Mandatory Special Necessities benefit form. Here's an example (PDF) you can show them.
2. Get your doctor, nurse or other healthcare practitioner to fill in the details for incontinence supplies and sign it.
3. Contact us by email or call My Liberty at 1-888-800-4356 for help on what products to use and for a quote for a monthly supply delivered to your door.
4. Return the signed form to your caseworker, while My Liberty sends over the quote.
5. Following approval, we will process your order and invoice the Ontario government.
6. Important details for your caseworker - My Liberty's fax # 1-613-832-9066.
Fresh incontinence supplies will arrive every month from now on. The Ontario government pays the bill directly and there is one less thing to worry about.
At My Liberty, we truly care that you have the right products and the best solutions for your situation. Let's get started today with a toll free call to 1-888-800-4356.
Download your free copy MyLiberty's Preferred Guide to ODSP Pay Direct (PDF) so you can print it out at home.
For CaseworkersIf you have a client who is already approved for the Mandatory Special Necessities benefit, simply provide your approval for incontinence supplies, including your contact details for billing and contact details for the client, by email to firstname.lastname@example.org or by fax to 1-613-832-9066.
We will contact the client within one business day to confirm their monthly order and shipping details. The client's invoice will be submitted to you by email monthly for payment.